[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1456693930726.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456693930726.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
This Hapa mongrol acted on his murderous rage against White-Asian families, slaughtering his own family.

A Eurasian male was sick of having his White Dad and Asian Mom laugh at how small his Asian dick was, and how his sister was getting the Big White Dick. He acted out on his Oedipal rage to kill the Father and rape the Mother.

Alex Buckner suffered a serve identity crisis and wonder why his father ridiculed him of his asian-ness and why his mother spat on his face in shame and dishonor. Alex finally realized that he was a product of deceit and sin. He knew he would never be accepted by the Jewish-liberal society that his parents have been indoctrinated within. He also slaughtered his Eurasian sister, reminded her of how she had fucked white guys without ever letting him join in.

White Dad.
Asian Mom.
Eurasian sisters.
He killed them all.

http://news.yahoo.com/son-kills-family-shooting-them-005501204.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
>>55723524
This is actually extremely sad. I don't even feel like bantering.
>>
>>55723653
Lol let this be a warning to you beta goyims with the so-called "yellow-fever". This is only the spark of the Gods for your jewish sins. The worst is yet to come. More Elliott Rogers are coming your way liberal faggots.
>>
>>55723524

The mom looked like an ayyyyyylien
>>
>>55723717

>implying I'm going to have children with any of my Asian lays

Lmao
>>
>>55723717
>yellow fever
I was never into asian women.
>>
>>55723748
The mom was just assimilating to local American fashion.

>>55723753
Good. Stay away and stick to your own blood Kiwi. Let's not fuel the Jewish war machine
>>
Killing your own family is never going to solve anything desu
>>
>>55723892
No but it sends a message. Trust me hermano, the zog machine is losing control and once the Emperor wins the presidency you're either gonna join us or pay for that fucking southern wall.
>>
>>55724389
I always thought Daniel Holtzclaw looked like he had Downs. Everytime he gets posted by Cop Block on Facebook I can't help but laugh.
>>
>>55724389

t. Never had a biology lesson
>>
File: THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI.jpg (247 KB, 1272x700) Image search: [Google]
THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI.jpg
247 KB, 1272x700
>>55724389
>Daniel Holtzclaw
>David Renz
Further proof that the jews fear the samurai
>>
/pol/ pls go
No one likes you
>>
>>55724603
hey liberal jew. You mad? I'm the voice of reason of this board without me you faggots wouldn't know whats going on in your world.
>>
>>55724540
It's "social biology", you know
Asian Father and White Mother: You just KNOW the Asian man must have been extremely successful such that he got a white woman - very good, strong spines, strong foundations.
White Father and Asian Mother: It's most likely that the white man pursued an Asian because he wanted an easy girl - very bad, weak spin, poor foundations.
>>
>>55724682

That image is purely judging features.
>>
>>55724682

This also applies to half-Finns too.
>>
>>55724389
Wow, reeves sure sounds asian
>>
>>55724767

In what direction?

I've never felt especially like a colonial conqueror around finnish women desu, quite the opposite.
>>
File: 432cv5.png (179 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
432cv5.png
179 KB, 600x511
>>55723524
>that little girl
>>
>>55723524
w2c shirt
>>
kek asian white mix are so unestable that they end destroying themselves
like a bomb
>>
>>55723524
you could easily see how psycho he was because he does not touch any of the family members in the photo. What kind of weirdo stays like a mannequin with his mom on the right and his sisters on the left? He is not even ugly imo, he could have got a gf if he left his house once in a while
>>
>>55723524
The mother looks extremely ugly.

Also this is irrelevant to your racial and instinctual fantasies.
>>
>>55724682
t. mommy issues
>>
>>55723717
Remember though, when the father is asian and the mother is white, the offspring will be genetically superior and perfect in every way

White boys your time is up. Not only is your bottom barrel girls fucking blacks, your mid and top barrel girls are fucking SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK.

Oh what a time to be alive as a white man. Pathetic human beings, designated cuckolds of society.
>>
If asian women want to get with a white man, they should use a white woman's egg. No more of this eurasian crap.
>>
>>55724389
Poor white man, all your women are abandoning you and breeding with non whites.

Does this make you mad? No need to be upset, natural selection is at work. The best genes are being selected and you will be bred out of existence.
>>
>>55724682
The era of white men is over. They are now the bottom barrel of society.
>>
>>55724593
Did the samurai wear Underarmor to protect themselves against slashing attacks?
>>
>>55727684
Only when the father is white though.

Asian man is superior and his balls carry the best genes.

Beautiful, intelligent white women were made for the big asian cock
>>
>>55727800
mommy loved me more than you could ever imagine
>>
This is the product of yellow fever shaming btw
>>
youre still alive bro?
>>
>>55723524

Good.
>>
>>55724389
there is another one with a blue background.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.