[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we have the greatest army in the world kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: usarmy.jpg (116 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
usarmy.jpg
116 KB, 400x300
>we have the greatest army in the world

kek
>>
by greatest they mean biggest and fattest
>>
Army is shit
That's why we got the Marines. Who stopped the Japs from taking over your outback steakhouse
>>
>>55716402
The US military has the most toys, that's it

The individual soldiers though are pretty shitty and leave much to be desired
>>
>>55716533
My god did we kick their asses.
>>
>>55716533
>army is shit, that's why we got the marines
The marines are shit, son.
>>
>>55716402

'mirin his bulking skills.
>>
>>55716533
>not realizing that there were as many Army divisions in the Pacific as there were Marines

The whole "Marines won the Pacific theater" things is the result of a masterful PR campaign by the USMC, that's all.
>>
>>55716563
Better than soldiers in most other militaries in the world mate
>>
>>55716533
>Marines

ahahahaha h hah ah HAHAHAH HA
AHAH AH AH HA hahahah ah ah hah ah
haha h ah ha ah haH HAHAHAH hahah ah
ah ah ha hH AH AHH AH AHAH
AH A
HAH AH HA HAH AH HAH AH
HAH AH HAH AH AH AH HA
AAhhahshshsahHAHAHAHAA
AHAH

AHAH A A
HAHHAHA HAHHAA AHAHA

AHAH AH A

HAHAHA HAH AH HA

>MARINESSSS XDDDDDD
>>
>>55716533
Yes the US saved Australia, but its a very nuanced "yes".

In 1942, it was the Aussies (which I include the NZ troops) doing the fighting in NG with the US supporting.

The USN had success in the Solomons in that year due to the coast watchers ensuring timely intelligence.

In 1943, it was still a 50-50 affair as the US continued its build up and supplies to the ANZAC forces.

In 1944, after the summer of that year, the war shifted northwards and the threat to Australia was zero.

The ANZACians provided plenty of logistical support and their small navies were integral to MacArthurs amphib forces and small supporting fleet.
>>
>>55716683
Hah
>>
>>55716614
>Portugal
>relevant opinions
>>
>>55716800
> In 1943, it was still a 50-50 affair
Uh no. Not in terms of manpower, ships, and aircraft.
>>
>>55716808
Too bad USA's most relevant asset is their fatness.
>>
>>55716614
>>55716640
>>55716683
>All this butthurt
Enjoy your G-rated training
>>
>>55716940
Wow. How original.
>>
>>55717103
>not training your soldiers to whistand fear in front of a full throttle tank coming at you
https://imgur.com/gallery/gyQES2h

>not literally drowning your soldiers in training with literal sewer water

>not throwing live grenades at you

>not shooting live bullets at you

>not leaving soldiers lost in a gigantic forrested area with one live chicken and told to survive for two weeks without help or equipment

Cmon
>>
File: 1428108310405.jpg (253 KB, 1076x768) Image search: [Google]
1428108310405.jpg
253 KB, 1076x768
>lost to rice farmers
>lost to goat farmers
>failed to secure any military objectives during the balkan wars
>never even fought ww2 (serbia killed more nazis than usa)
>95% never saw combat
>and yet all of them have ptsd

>>>entire military is a ponzi fucking scheme, a bloated welfare queen program just so they could say 'muh budget' (basically prison state shouting freedom again)
They got their ass handed to them by the fucking civilians. If US military ever goes against an actual fucking army, they would burst their bubble.
Outside of cowadooty and hollywood, US military is a joke. I mean Pentagon themselves said they are 20 years behind in missile technology to Russians, and unidentified hacker managed to ground all of their fighter jets.....

Just a big bloated bubble waiting to burst. US military can not do shit unless its killing civilians.
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
>>55716402
they have the best equipt army in the world.
They soldiers are all spoiled brats or complete failures in life.
They'd break apart in the slightest hardship.
Right now their invasion forces in Iraq and Afganistan are living an easier life than most children in summer camps around the world.

The US army scoops up all failed members of society with adequate physical abilities and uses them to man the machinery used in war.

And of course most Americans keep up the tradition of sucking soldier's dicks, just like they do with cops. I don't get why, but they do it nonetheless.
>>
>>55716533
Thank you for your cervix.
>>
Fucking reservists deserve to be shot in the face. I saw some of these fucks out in Afghanstan with buttons literally MISSING from their uniforms because they were so fat (AND GOT FATTER IN THEATRE) that their buttons busted off. It was fucking embarrassing.

Also, on which planet does a U.S. mess hall allow someone to eat in PT gear?
>>
>>55716668
Which is really saying something about the average military in the world

>>55717103
>thinks the Marines are any different than the Army
Please don't post if you're not military
>>
>us army
>fight a real war

pick one.
>>
>>55717601
>Lost to Bosnians
lmao
>>
>>55716402
>>55717601
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04kiiprm0Os
>>
>>55717742
Basically every single one allows you to wear pt clothes to breakfast but requires either uniforms or civilian clothes for lunch and dinner
>>
>>55718404

Not on my base.
>>
If America's army and Australia's army fought, who would win?
>>
>>55718446
What base are you at?
Mine basically lets you wear pts in any building anywhere until 0900
>>
>>55718449

the U.S., and only because of quantity of decent techonology.
>>
>>55718449
I think Australians are some of the best trained soldiers in the world but U.S. shear numbers and technology would crush us.
>>
>>55718488

Fucking disgusting. Right now I'm on Naval Station Norfolk. It might be more stringent for the galley simply because of the density of flag officers here.
>>
File: Fat-ass-Marine.jpg (13 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
Fat-ass-Marine.jpg
13 KB, 296x300
>>55716453
Big guns need big guys.
>>
>shitposting about armies
>has never been to the army
kek lads
>>
>>55718449
Probably Australia. They fought some birds some time ago and therefore have more combat experience.
>>
>>55718634

Fat and Not Giving a Fuck
>>
>>55718839
Territorial defense, tank crew conscript for 6 months. We basically just played cards for the entire time but that's more than the entire US army veterans ever did..
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-28+at+03.56.07).png (44 KB, 327x867) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-28+at+03.56.07).png
44 KB, 327x867
>>55717601
>a few hundred
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.