[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We list the best immigrants in our countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
Poland:

-Ukrainians
-Belarusians

Hard working, adjusting very fast, can do both manual labour and intellectual work (mostly IT), slav culture
>>
-East Asians. They usually mind their own business and don't cause trouble.
>>
>slavs
>culture
>>
Swedish on vacation here

Somalians
Because of big black cock
>>
none
>>
>>55711884

are there any non-sex tourists in kazakhstan?
>>
Top tier
>Italian
>Vietnamese
>Chinese
Ok tier
>Ex-Yugos (not bosnians)
>Greeks
Send them home tier
>Polaks
>T*rks
Gas them
>Arabs
>Gypsies
>Albanians
>>
>>55711762
We don't have any immigrants, but we're scared of them nonetheless

At least the President of the Republic appealed to reason today. I'm glad I voted for him
>>
>>55711900

What about Austrians in Sud Tirol?
>>
>>55711762
-
>>
>>55711954

lol you must be some kind of low testosterone c*ck if you don't mind gooks
>>
no such thing
>>55711989
They arent immigrants
>>
>>55711989
Those aren't immigrants

Germans in Süd Tirol are autochtonous population
>>
File: 1430176268349.png (58 KB, 1394x1216) Image search: [Google]
1430176268349.png
58 KB, 1394x1216
>>55711842

Don't be so hard on the kind that you share with us. :)
>>
>>55711762
fag

-all the ones that learned the language and got a job
>>
>>55711762
from best to worst:
-east europeans(excuding romanians)
-anglo speaking guiris
-south cone sudacas
-curry niggers aka poo2loo
-central and northern southamerica sudacas
-niggers
-romanian/gypos
-burkadurka mudslimes
>>
-Irish. All they do is drink all day, good for nothing potato farmers.
>>
>>55712077
you literally never see chinese unless you order chinese food its like they live in the sewers
>>
>>55712210
I see them all over the campus at my university, but they're always either in groups speaking in Chinese or alone. I rarely see any of them talking to Germans or other foreign students. I wonder if it's just culture shock or something else.
>>
Western countries peoples are the best (we have plenty of British or German old people living here)
Italians and Spanish are good but most of them are old (they came between the 50's and the 80's)
Portuguese are not bad, they work anddon't do crime
Moroccans and Tunisians are bad.

We don't have any algerians or niggers here so I can't say.
>>
This is funny how most of leftist c*cks find "asian" to be good immigrants. They are nigger, paki or muslim tier. They look completely different to locals, their culture is alien, their hardwork is questionable (if you understand by hardwork running a gook fast food for 24 hours, then yes, they are hardworking) and they want to spoil white genetics with their subhuman manlet, small dick, ugly face genes. Seriousy think about this when you invite gooks to your country
>>
File: 1456225562552.png (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456225562552.png
19 KB, 640x480
>>55711762
yes, Ukrainians are total bros in Poland

>>55712633
what the fug :DD
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>55712581
We also have since a few years a lot of eastern europeans working in agriculture. They are mostly Poles or Romanian. Nothing to complain about them desu
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 700x609
>>55712633
>>
>>55712210
>unless you order chinese food
Wtf. I will deliver chinese food or even clean toilets if they will let immigrate to western europe.
Why is chinese better than me? You don't have to be an intellectual to deliver fucking trashy chinese food.
>>
>>55712581
Moroccans and Tunisians are generally better than Algerians, I guess it's because of historical reasons, lots of them cant move on.

Here in Côte d'Azur we have a lot of white russians, they're all rich cunts who think they're allowed to treat people like shit and do anything they want.
Balkan immigrants are often in the organized crime.

Italians, Poles and all the other ones from the EU are top-tier in general.
>>
>>55712852
literally every chinese family owns their own restaurant here, its a family business
>>
Germans. They respect the local culture and try to understand it. Germans who live here tend to marry Spaniards so integration is perfect.

Latin Americans who don't join gangs or try to be even louder than Spaniards are based too. However, they came knowing the language and culture so they came on easy mode. Germans had to learn Spanish first.
>>
>>55711954
Huh, Poles are pretty good actually, integrated, speak the language and, despite the memes and stereotypes, aren't criminal
>>
American expats (women) are top tier because they're promiscuous.
>>
>>55712901
I live in Corsica. Here only 2% of the foreign population is algerian. 54% is moroccan and 8% tunisian.
I really don't like them. They are just not made for our island. For exemple if they want to open a business, it will explode once, twice, thrice... It will not worth trying
>>
>>55711762
France :

-???
-???
>>
>>55713410
>Corsicans in charge of not being retards
>>
>>55713506
We can't fight against our italian blood
>>
>>55711762
Salvadorans because I am one and I am 100% White I'm not joking either
>>
>>55711762
None. They should all fuck off back home. Especially the "refugee" Bosnians.
>>
For Canada:

best-
-Europeans
-Indians
-Southeast Asians
-Everyone but Chinese and Korean

worst-
-Chinese
-Chinese
-Chinese
-Chinese
-Chinese
-Koreans

For America:

pretty much every immigrant to America is great because it's almost fucking impossible to get in, so only the most driven and pro-American do. Illegal Mexicans can be hit or miss, most of them are very hard workers, but of course there are the cartel members and shit. Muslims are usually okay aside from the ones that blow shit up

>>55713402
It's the Eat Pray Love effect.
>>
>Best
Europeans
Africans (Good ones not niggers like the US has)
>Worst
Everyone else.
>>
>vietnamese
>belaru..
actually fuck this
anyone who learns the language and is useful to society is welcome
>tfw times when we wuz relevant and people migrated to our country en masse will never return
>>
>>55711954
t. Slant Eye
>>
>>55711762
best: danish

worst: swedish
>>
Ukraine and Philippines are ok
>>
>>55717826
if you squint in Mexico, its sunny
if you squint in canda, you're canadian
>>
>>55711954
>Poles in "send them back" tier
what
>>
Holland

>Indonesian
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.