[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France you are greatest ally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: France-and-US-Flags.jpg (9 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
France-and-US-Flags.jpg
9 KB, 250x201
France you are greatest ally
>>
Thanks kiddo !
>>
>>55688505
thank you ameribro.

you are our best ally too.
>>
France will triumph over Islam and Marxism.
>>
>>55690980
>France will triumph over Islam

not sure about that
>>
>>55693485
Inch allah brother
>>
>>55688505
Je t'aime France!
>>
File: moors BTFO.png (182 KB, 280x901) Image search: [Google]
moors BTFO.png
182 KB, 280x901
>>55696374
Love ya, Murrica !

>>55693485
FRANCE WILL RISE AGAIN (ok, it was not France, back then, but...it doesn't matter !)
>>
File: france.png (176 KB, 517x960) Image search: [Google]
france.png
176 KB, 517x960
pls save europe, best ally and greatest euro cunt
>>
<3
>>
File: NBIG.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
NBIG.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>55688505
....where's the catch ?
>>
>>55700295
XYZ Affair never forget
>>
What about me?

What about the special relationship?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>55696606
>Murrica'd tranformed France on the ultimate cucked level
>Love ya, Murrica
>>
File: tea.jpg (65 KB, 726x282) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
65 KB, 726x282
>>55700477
it was raped by joining the chinese bank
>>
>>55688505
This is just sad. I always see yanks posting this but never see French posting it back. I guess it's lonely at the top huh? :^)
>>
>>55700428
Murrica will be 10000000x better if you'd chosed French as the national language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0y6pHGHeeM
>>
Remember that time they dogged you? Forgiveness and betrayal are both for the weak.
>>
France is a dear friend. We should have learned to be friends before WW1, Europe would be glorious today if we would have put our differences aside earlier
>>
>>55700671
>Germany
>putting differences behind

shut up faggot, you love war
>>
>>55700671
There are no differences, you're both assholes. though at least they are not frustrated by you so they don't fuck up europe to make up for it
>>
>>55700788
>says Britain
>>
turley & isis greatest friends
>>
>>55700583
To paraphrase Jean-Baptiste Colbert, "A nation should seek only temporary allies that have equal amounts to gain from the alliance, never a greater power that already has what a nation aims to gain."

So, it is the French understanding this thought

>>55700593
I agree.
One side of my family actually lived in the US for several generations and spoke only French until my grandmother
>>
>>55700792
>though at least they are not frustrated by you so they don't fuck up europe
What happened in the early 19th century? German nationalism was fueled by french aggression
>>
>>55700842
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>55700897
no, German nationalism was created by the French aggression. in the early 19th century. Germany didnt exist back then, and the citizens would probably not mind a federal Europe in the Charlemagne's way, if not for propaganda from Prussian royalty, these cucks. HRE would have fallen sooner or later anyway
>>
>>55701010
German nationstate was inevitable, HRE was united (more or less for sure) in the sense that they were all German. It's the shift that for example a Bavarian shifted it's identity ranking from first Bavarian, then German, to German first.
>>
File: salliesflags7.jpg (53 KB, 575x369) Image search: [Google]
salliesflags7.jpg
53 KB, 575x369
Thank you greatest ally !
>>
>>55701010
German nationalism was created by Napoleon and the French occupation of Germany during the First French Empire .

Napoleon is basically to be blamed for the rise of Nazism.
>>
>>55701200
No Tobias, the HRE was not united. They didn't even speak the same language ffs. And at a time where France was the most advanced socialy, economically and militarily in Europe, a huge chunck of the HRE would have seen the profit to join the FFE.

>>55701345
Yes, and no. It was this, plus the non automatic event that the prussians were angry little dicks, frustrated by nature, and therefore created the German frustration. It was all lust for power in one little, insignifiant bitch that turned around an entire population, and the destiny of a continent.
>>
>>55701461
I said more or less. Sure it was a very loose union. And they mostly spoke German. My point is just that the term German is not created by napoleon, but existed before
>>
>>55700792
are you upset because the only reason of your existence is to die and give some time to the other super-powers would France RISE again ?
>>
'MUUUUUURIIIIICCAAAAAAA!!!

The greatest nation ever created :3
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.