[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have siblings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 600x399
Do you have siblings?
>>
>>55668052
yes. A brother and sister.
>>
Yes, a 21 year old younger brother and an 8 months old sister from my father's second wedding (he was a widower, my mother passed away).
>>
Yeah, two younger sisters.

Literally my best friends, would do anything for. I feel bad for people who don't like their siblings
>>
>>55668205
>Yeah, two younger sisters.
Same here.
Basically my entire family acts like retards or like little children sometimes. It feels funny but it also feels kinda sad sometimes.
>>
File: so good.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
so good.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
Yes, 11yo sister.
>>
>>55668052
Yes. Two younger sisters.
>>
>>55668052
yes. 4 brothers and 3 sisters
>>
Yes.

16yo sister
>>
>>55668461
Wew. Are you from a rural area?
>>
>>55668461
The American dream
>>
>>55668461
Wew. I knew a lad, who had 7 sisters.
>>
Yes, ginger older sister
>>
>>55668648
My mom has 12 siblings. I forget the brother-sister ratio though.
>>
I still call her my little sister, even though she's 21 years old. I love her more than anyone on this Earth.
>>
Younger brother who is 20.
>>
>>55668714
>My mom has 12 siblings
Wow. I actually am thinking about having lots and lots of children. The main problem basically is that I have too great plans for my life and having children is my secondary objective.
>>
Yes I have an onii-san
>>
>>55668052
Yes I have a younger sister. She has CIDP :(
>>
I wish I had a nice relationship with my brother, but he was such a little brat.
>>
Little bro at 16 or 17, I don't remember. We used to be at each other's throats and I did some pretty shitty things as did he, but we're practically best friends now.

I just wish he'd drop the whole "I'm going to live my life as a guitarist in rock bands" thing already. I don't want him inevitably crashing, then mooching off of me.
>>
>>55668974
Having children here is insanely expensive now. A lot of people just don't bother anymore. Which is evident by our low birth rate.

The age of big families are long over
>>
An older step sister, and a younger sister and step brother.
>>
>>55669308
Maybe.
But I'd still love to buy some house in the middle of the forest, and have children. Just thinking about it feels good. To think that you can have a human being forged by your hand, sombody who will understand and be like you.

Shit, I think I'm too drunk atm. But you get the point, I think.
>>
>>55669308
But the success rate of those kids must be higher though right?
>>
Yes, 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
>>
File: 4n7fG8jHaoM.jpg (19 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
4n7fG8jHaoM.jpg
19 KB, 450x300
One brother
Three sisters

Let me tell you about the youngest, my little sister. Ive posted this before but ill post again anyway but my parents were killed by a drunk/drugged driver years ago and my little sister is so inappropriate about it i want to kill her, at family gatherings she says stuff like "dumb arses cant even dodge a driver on meth" calling my parents pathetic and weak and how shes ashamed to have parents who died pussies and withering in a car wreck, AND NO ONE IN THE FUCKING FAMILY SAYS ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY ALL FEEL SORRY FOR HER AND THINK THIS IS HOW SHE IS """"""COPING WITH THE LOSS OF ONES PARENTS"""""" the last family gathering coincided with the anniversary of their deaths, she continued her shit, when my uncle stood up to make a toast to them just saying a few words, the room was quiet while my uncle talked, at one point my uncle talked fondly of childhood memories with his sister(our mum) my little sister said out loud "glad that slut is dead" and i got up and jumped towards her i was gonna punch my cunt sister i didnt give a fuck but everyone held me back and she fucking laughed at me j swear i will fucking kill her she will never ever be invited to any of my events with my family and will never see my children
>>
>>55669308
In the developed world, yes. Not in some shithole like Cameroon or Sierra Leone where they poop out 7-8 kids each and half die before age 10
>>
>tfw no sister
>>
One brother.

>Tfw all your cousins have multiple siblings except you
>>
>>55671330
What the fuck is wrong with her
>>
3 brothers.
>>
I have a siser 3 years older than me.
>>
>>55668052
Twin. He was still born.
>>
Yes
A younger sister and a younger brother
My sister is a spoilt bitch and an absolute nutcase. Her entire life revolves around her boyfriend.
One time when my mum picked her up from work and my sister said she wanted to go to her boyfriends house. My mum said no because she was behind on her school work and chores. My sister started crying, screaming, smashing her head against the car window and said that she hadn't seen him in ages and NEEDED to see him. My mum pointed out that she had seen him 4 times in the last 5 days, but my sister didn't have any of it.
That day when my dad got in from work he confronted her about it, and she had no fucking clue what happened.

I feel sorry for her boyfriend. He seems like a decent guy, but she treats him like a piece of shit. One time they brought home McDonalds and she got a cheeseburger instead of a hamburger, so she threw it at him and stormed up to her room. She actually did get a hamburger, it was in the other bag.

She constantly tries to get out of school or work by saying she is ill or tired. It got to the point where she had taken more time off school in two weeks than I had in two years, and she wasn't even throwing up. One time she took two days off, and then at the time when her friends finished school, she suddenly felt better and was about to walk out the door to go and see them before my mum realised what was going on.

I think the worst part is that my parents come down on her hard every so often, but then everything goes back to normal and then I'm sat at the dinner table trying to eat my dinner while my parents slag my sister off and say how this time they aren't going to take any of her shit while giving in to her.
My brother was diagnosed with autism when he was young and we lived in the US, but when we moved back to the UK the doctors said he wasn't autistic but showed strong signs of it. Much more than a 'normal' person. You can definitely tell he's near the spectrum.
>>
None, it feels good
>>
No.

>tfw only child
>>
>>55668052
I have younger brother
he browses /int/ but not often
>>
>>55671330
jesus fucking christ

I would of fucking hit her ages ago
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.