[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are germans so cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: cb9786359c.jpg (70 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
cb9786359c.jpg
70 KB, 800x451
why are germans so cucked?
>>
Sad!
>>
Guilt complex and brainwashing by leftist media
>>
>>55656941
nonstop brainwashing in school and by the media
>>
>>55656941
What does migration have to do with cuckhold fetishism can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>55657059
they allowed in 1 million 18-30 year old men
connect the dots
>>
>>55657189
There are already men in Germany whats the difference?
>>
>>55657242
>men in Germany
they're all cucks though. they needed other men to do the cucking.
>>
>>55657340
Ah I get it now, thanks dude
>>
>>55656984
Do you know why Americans are in general the worst users of /int/? Because most of them don't come here to simply discuss with people of other nationalities. They don't come here to learn more about the world either, since Americans think that they know everything regarding planet earth (that's the same reason why USA keep trying to be world's police.) Truth is: they come here to relieve the frustration of their personal lives. Don't get it? Then try to picture a fat and depressed guy. He lives in the most successful country in the world, but he can't get a job, because he's afraid of being responsible. He can't get a girlfriend, because he's fat and stinky. He can't get friends because he's annoying. No one respects him, even his parents. That guy is about to commit suicide, but one day while he's browing 4chan, which he uses to discuss his favorite hobby: anime, he discovers what will eventually save his life: /int/. He notices that people will take you seriously here because of that blue, red and white little flag on the top of your post. Here he will have the attention that he thinks he deserve. Here he can humiliate people by using his luck of being born in the most powerful country in the world for his own particular interests. Here he can be a type of Elliot Rodger and get his retribution by being hostile with people. And when these people fight back and point things that actually show why USA isn't a perfect country and why he's probably a frustrated guy, he will say that those people are just jealous. And everybody is going to agree with him, because on /int/ people just can't agree with people who live in a 3rd world country. And then the fatty finds his new home. He will finally be respected, people will finally judge him by his opinion, not by who he is. And when these people don't: he will say they're irrelevant, their opinion doesn't count. And at the end of the day he will lie on his bed and smile, because he's finally someone.
>>
germans are the leader of europe
>>
>>55656996
>brainwashing by leftist media
is there no backlash from conservatives?
>>
>>55656941
>flag
Look who's talking.
>>
>>55658031
No because that would be very nazi of them
>>
>>55656941
That stuff is a theatre to play with your emotions. Most of media and politics is. Do your own soul a favour and disbelieve it.
>>
>>55657416

Do you know why Canadians are in general the worst users of /int/? Because most of them don't come here to simply discuss with people of other nationalities. They don't come here to learn more about the world either, since Canadians think that they know everything regarding planet earth (that's the same reason why Canada keep trying to be world's police.) Truth is: they come here to relieve the frustration of their personal lives. Don't get it? Then try to picture a fat and depressed guy. He lives in the most successful country in the world, but he can't get a job, because he's afraid of being responsible. He can't get a girlfriend, because he's fat and stinky. He can't get friends because he's annoying. No one respects him, even his parents. That guy is about to commit suicide, but one day while he's browing 4chan, which he uses to discuss his favorite hobby: anime, he discovers what will eventually save his life: /int/. He notices that people will take you seriously here because of that little leaf on the top of your post. Here he will have the attention that he thinks he deserve. Here he can humiliate people by using his luck of being born in the most powerful country in the world for his own particular interests. Here he can be a type of Elliot Rodger and get his retribution by being hostile with people. And when these people fight back and point things that actually show why Canada isn't a perfect country and why he's probably a frustrated guy, he will say that those people are just jealous. And everybody is going to agree with him, because on /int/ people just can't agree with people who live in a 3rd world country. And then the fatty finds his new home. He will finally be respected, people will finally judge him by his opinion, not by who he is. And when these people don't: he will say they're irrelevant, their opinion doesn't count. And at the end of the day he will lie on his bed and smile, because he's finally someone.
>>
>>55658944
I think you kind of overestimate some people's need to feel respected. =)
>>
>>55656941
signs from left to right in case anyone cares

>12.5%>7%, please continue this trend
>Courage under fire, AFD is racist
>Homeland in the heart, but only shit for brains
>>
>>55659220
Yes we know. It's still a theatre and you should disbelieve it. Must agree that it is a much smarter way to handle the opressed than with debt and revenge which fostered and paved way for people like you know who.

It's ok USA we do like you alot, we love your culture - thats why we pirate it so much by the way if you haven't figured, but those methods of yours just aren't very respectful. Well it is nicer than violence and labour camps like some other empires have had for strategy. Can't you just focus on the cultural attraction and leave it at that? It really should work well enough on most by giving them incentives through positive emotions instead of negative ones.
>>
File: 1451495003236.jpg (49 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1451495003236.jpg
49 KB, 600x411
>>55657059
>>55657189
>>55657242
>>55657340
>>55657376
>>55657416

You guys will be just as cucked with mr IT'S 2016, blaze me bby, LET THEM IN :DD, NO H8 THIS MUSLIM CALIPHATE as your prime minister
>>
>>55659220
>>Courage under fire, AFD is racist
I wanted to correct you, but I looked it up.

I've never seen that phrase before.
>>
Can we get a translation?
>>
File: 1456156347552.jpg (18 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1456156347552.jpg
18 KB, 367x388
>>55660490
>>
>>55660519
>implying I'm gonna type that into google translate.
>>
File: 1454658658359.jpg (98 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
1454658658359.jpg
98 KB, 352x360
>>55660555

Open your fucking eyes you useless twat
>>
>>55656941
They lost 2 world wars...

Also
>Look who talking
>>
>>55660606
>no translation in thread

What am I supposed to see?
>>
>>55660688
>>55659220

Nicely done, chad
>>
>>55660742
Thanks frog-eater.
>>
>>55658944
I appreciate Finnish memes (and you will be allowed in the Dano-Norwegian alliance) but this will not be a new copy pasta. I will not let this thing, this foul Satan fetus which twice leapt from the mouth of the Cuck, spread. You should realise that in attacking him, you are inadvertently spreading his copy pasta.
>>
File: 1449673855050.jpg (120 KB, 355x781) Image search: [Google]
1449673855050.jpg
120 KB, 355x781
>>55660799

No worries Chad. Not surprised it takes a Euro to teach a fatty murrcunt to read
>>
>>55657416
Do you know why Germans are in general the worst users of /int/? Because most of them don't come here to simply discuss with people of other nationalities. They don't come here to learn more about the world either, since Germans think that they know everything regarding planet earth. Truth is: they come here to relieve the frustration of their personal lives. Don't get it? Then try to picture a fat and depressed guy. He lives in the most successful country in the world, but he can't get a job, because he's afraid of being responsible. He can't get a girlfriend, because he's fat and stinky. He can't get friends because he's annoying. No one respects him, even his parents. That guy is about to commit suicide, but one day while he's browing 4chan, which he uses to discuss his favorite hobby: anime, he discovers what will eventually save his life: /int/. He notices that people will take you seriously here because of that blue, red and white little flag on the top of your post. Here he will have the attention that he thinks he deserve. Here he can humiliate people by using his luck of being born in the most powerful country in the world for his own particular interests. Here he can be a type of Elliot Rodger and get his retribution by being hostile with people. And when these people fight back and point things that actually show why USA isn't a perfect country and why he's probably a frustrated guy, he will say that those people are just jealous. And everybody is going to agree with him, because on /int/ people just can't agree with people who live in a 3rd world country. And then the fatty finds his new home. He will finally be respected, people will finally judge him by his opinion, not by who he is. And when these people don't: he will say they're irrelevant, their opinion doesn't count. And at the end of the day he will lie on his bed and smile, because he's finally letting an arab fuck his wife and daughters
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.