[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling slightly happy /int/. Let's take a break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
I'm feeling slightly happy /int/. Let's take a break from the ">tfw no gf"s and "who here is having massive depression?"
>>
File: 231761748621047.jpg (99 KB, 583x768) Image search: [Google]
231761748621047.jpg
99 KB, 583x768
>>55643871
>tfw gf
>>
>>55643901
haha where'd yah meet the lass?
>>
>>55643901
It doesn't even matter when you got KHAN'D so hard
>>
File: 1456541555547.jpg (9 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
1456541555547.jpg
9 KB, 228x251
I am happy for you, op.
You're nice lad :3
>>
File: 436123076472.jpg (7 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
436123076472.jpg
7 KB, 170x206
>>55643907
Went out to a random bar with a mate, then got talking to her and decided to ask her out

>mfw she said yes

annoying yo find out how easy it was and sorta kicking myself for not sacking up and trying sooner but there you go
>>
>>55644070
Haha life truly is strange ^_^. Did you have any perks or something like were you incredibly hot or did you have a coupla drinks already or something?
>>55643980
Thanks Kazackh bro
>>
I have been a NEET for 2 years but since February have started applying for an apprenticeship and working part time to earn some money until then.
If I don't get accepted though I can always kill myself, everything is looking so much better now :3
>>
>>55644157
I'm not incredibly hot no, but I'm somewhat tall and /fit/ so I guess that helped, and I had a few drinks which helped. Why are you feeling slightly happy my kiwi friend?
>>
>>55644480
Well I was down for dropping outta college so I got a jab a few days ago but I hated it. I fucking quit on the first day. I know it sounds pathetic but I really hated it because it was "part time" working 9 hours a day for four days. I'm a slacker so I said fuck it.

Haha I'm happy because I just read some comics and listened to some /mu/sic and I reapplied for other jobs and I'm deciding whether to just work or go back to uni. Anything's better than starting work at 6am on a saturday
>>
>>55644456
I wish my cut had NEET. But then I guess it would just make it too easy for employers or something. Whatcha doin Krautbro? :)
>>
>>55644456

Nobody ever "recovers" from depression. Either you find somehting to live for or you just get used to it.

Once you have it, no matter how happy you are, the tendency to kill yourself is always there. It's just a matter of waiting for the right trigger.
>>
>>55644836
At the moment I'm working at a hotel as a night concierge, but I want to be a zoo keeper :3

>>55644899
T-thanks that's really encouraging
>>
>>55645235
oh shit that's sounds interesting. Is it pretty stressful? maybe not at night I imagine :)

My first job was at mcdonalds in my city centre so it was busy 24/7. I need more than minimum wage to lose my voice and burn my hands on a daily basis. fuck that place. fuck mcdonalds
>>
>>55646276
It's not stressful at all, I pretty much do nothing but browse /int/ all night. When I do have to do something it's just checking people in, answering calls, things like that. It's a great job.
>>
>>55643871
I feel like I care very little about the misfortunes and failures in my life, it's a nice change of pace from overreacting to them. It doesn't hurt anymore /int/, I think I have found some kind of zen state of mind.
>>
>>55647161
I am very fucking jealous of you. I guess the benefits of working at a night rate. Do they pay you less or something? When I was at Mcdonalds it was non stop moving around for 9 fucking hours
>>
>>55647381
I read something where like even if you have great moments in your life the negative ones will inevitably stand out more for some reason. Humans for some reason like to focus on bad feelings or maybe that's just me :3
>>
making coffee, wish it was sunny outside so i could sit on my terrace and relax with a cig
>>
>>55643871
>I'm feeling slightly happy
thats good m8. treat yourself to something you like... whether it be food, alcohol video game ect. take it easy
>>
>>55648306
>Do they pay you less or something?
It pays less because it's only part time but because I work at night and on weekends and including tips I get, I make almost as much as a full-time factory worker would.
Plus I get goat leftover food from the kitchen.
>>
>>55648597
>Plus I get goat leftover food from the kitchen.

Haha it must be fancy-ish hotel. I mean I would be happy if all I got was kimchi or tomato soup or something haah.

I'm sorta envious of how you've managed to get chillaxed job with decent pay. After all what's the point of life when you have no time to enjoy it huh? :D

>>55648453
This might sound cheesy af but it's really the small things aye, sorta like conversing with roomates, endulging in a book/comic, favourite band or simply sitting outside drinking wine :)
>>
>>55648346
Isnt' croatia in the baltics????
>>
File: Volunteer-in-Croatia.jpg (1 MB, 2869x1913) Image search: [Google]
Volunteer-in-Croatia.jpg
1 MB, 2869x1913
>>55648346
these pics look super duper comfy desu
>>
>>55648709
its not cheesy at all. its the small things that make life worth living.

theres a big duck that comes around every morning at 5am looking for a feed. she makes me so happy.
>>
File: 1428855386247.png (81 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1428855386247.png
81 KB, 800x750
>>55648753

wut

>>55648807

i live in zagreb so it's continental, but i've got a nice view from the hill, it's just the weather has been shifty the past few days, sunny in the morning, rain in the afternoon, can't wait for proper spring to start
>>
>>55648709
It's a four-star-hotel, so pretty fancy.
I wouldn't say I'm enjoying my life all that much right now to be honest. I got a nice job but I'm still pretty autistic and have 0 friends or hobbies. I have to work on that.
>>
>>55648853
Honestly that's how my relatives kept a cat. It was a stray and really it just coming around and then they kept it. Haha I don't know how I would deal with ducks though
>>
>>55648889
You haven't tried getting on with your collegues?
>>
>>55648868
ohhhh I see yah. does it get hot like "unbearable" hot up/down there?
>>
>>55648975
I get along with them but that's all really. Most of them are considerably older than me and so far it seems they don't have all that much in common with me. I enjoy talking to them but we're not friends by any means.
>>
File: ducky.jpg (645 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
ducky.jpg
645 KB, 1400x933
>>55648934
this is her

she comes and goes when she pleases. i just feed her a mix of bird seed and water. so does the whole street. she goes from door to door asking for food.
>>
>>55649112
so uh how old are you? I was gonna say "Have you kept in touch with school friends" but maybe you're a little older? idk. I'm still in touch with school friends but I feel our alliance slipping....:(
>>
File: 1461579595947.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1461579595947.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>tfw things might get better come fall
>tfw lost 2kg the past weeks
I'm cautiously optimistic about things
>>
>>55649173
WAT? I thought ducckies always come in groups or something. Is this a lone wolf?????
>>
>>55649006

yeah the temps are really varied during the year, we can get -15 during the winter then +35C during the summer, i like it actually but it can be a pain in the ass
>>
>>55649228
oh my fucking lord I can't even begin to imagine a -15 winter. Where I live the coldest is maybe -3 and hottest in 34 so summer sucks ass but winter is uber comfy. Jesus Christ -15 why even live?
>>
>>55649184
I'm 21.
No, when I became a NEET I broke off all contact with school friends.
>>
>>55649221
i suppose so. shes been here 9 years so any siblings are long gone. shes always trying for babies but she keeps getting dud eggs poor thing :(
>>
>>55649189
Really, exercise does wonders to your general aethetic and how you're feeling throughout the day because it releases dopamine and shit so you feel good. When I was REALLY down i'd just exercise or move in general. Now I think I'm too skinny
>>
>>55649305
why so? :/
>>55649340
9 years.....Is that a long time for ducks? Imma check
>>
>>55649419
I didn't want to talk to anyone or answer any questions. Now I'm kicking myself for it.
>>
>>55649498
So are you saying while you were in school you just didn't talk to anyone and now you regret it?
>>
>>55649294

it's not always like that every winter, but it happens

i'd like to visit NZ but with my paycheck the plane tickets are too expensive
>>
>>55649630
No, I had a couple of friends in school, but after graduation I deleted my social media, stopped answering phone calls and unlike all of my class mates just did bumfuck nothing while they all went to university and such.
>>
>>55649756
Ah I see. Was drugs (namely marijuana) involved in this? Sometimes I hang around my weed dealer and he said "I would do more things with more people but I'm just a lazy fuck" haha he's in the same situation as me
>>
>>55649859
No, never been into that sort of thing. It was mostly that my girlfriend at the time had cheated on and dumped me and I lost my perspective and interest in life.
>>
>>55649709
Dude you have no idea how much I want to visit Europe and the Baltics area especially and the Mediterranean and such. Seriously NZ is beautiful but it sucks ass. Basically the landscape is a copy of the French or English countryside and the people here are a copy of the English genepool. I swear to god when actual British people come here they probably say "ha look at these simpletons with their sheep. how quaint". Seriously pass.

*sigh* with NZ landscape, once you see it, it all looks the same. There's a reason why not a lot of people LIVE here. Sure they travel here but other than that, it's fuckall boring.
>>
>>55649932
>going through that and suddenly understanding every song ever

Women kinda suck but cheer up you're still young and there's plenty of fish in the sea. I don't want to judge but sometimes I feel it's best not to be too invested in some things unless you absolutely know you're serious. Sorry I don't want to judge your relationship
>>
Vid always cheers me up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byA3JAdqPQk
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.