[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The majority of americans, specially on /pol/, and specially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1456195450233.gif (628 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456195450233.gif
628 KB, 800x800
>The majority of americans, specially on /pol/, and specially the republifucks unironically believe the wars on the Middle East are justified, that they are the heroes of the world, and that the refugee flood is product of the jews.
>They also believe Jesus commands them on such things and the Bible justifies all of that behaviour.
>They believe Jesus sends people to run for president.
>They also believe all the Middle Eastern countries except for Israel were in massive civil war before their intervention and that those countries had weapons of mass destruction
>Same people abide by the Bible, yet they consider the poor must be killed and that every Middle Eastern child is a terrorist by nature
>They literally believe americanization is giving progress to the world
>In addition, there are people here, right now, who are NOT american, yet they believe USA to be the culprit of human civilization, an example to follow, and will sell their souls to live in said society

Can't make this shit up
>>
MACRI
A
C
R
I
>>
>>55629795
The wars in the ME were just banter

also I'm pretty sure most Americans would disagree with 90% of these.
>>
>>55629795
they're americans, what do you expect?, they believe everything their media and government tells them...even that having an arsenal in your house is related to '''freedom''' and is perfectly justified
>>
>>55629931
>Argentinians don't want want the freedom that a gun gives you
>>
>>55629931
ONE MILLION YEARS OF KIRCHNER
>>
bienvenido a mi nuevo post
>>
>>55629795
Coming from argentina, youre lucky you didnt get another peronist. Hows the new guy going?
>>
>>55629795
>republifucks
it was globalist neocons
>>
>>55629795
i cringed hard when i was watching the GOP debate and kasich said that they are the leader of the world
sure they are the most powerful and relevant country but there is no "leader" of the world and it makes me wonder how do people even think that
>>
>>55630077
better than David Cameronberg
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 590x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 590x420
>>55629931
>>55629795
>>
>>55629795

>They're gonna vote a guy who says he's gonna build a wall and that Mexico will pay the cost.
>They believe it
>>
>>55629931
>even that having an arsenal in your house is related to '''freedom''' and is perfectly justified
Well at least they own their homes and don't live with their moms at 30. So I guess that is a sort of freedom...
>>
>>55630116
the fact that our country can do whatever it wants de facto makes it the leader of the world imo

im not going around thinking that were the leader of the world but i dont disagree with it if someone brings it up
>>
>>55629966
thank you for proving my point
>>
>>55630130
Cant be worse than fucking hollande of course though lel
>>
>>55630166
also if i was from another country i would 100% be butt hurt about america
>>
>>55630214
>>
>>55630077
he's doing it well, but some painful policies are needed to fix the disaster left by the previous government
>>
>>55629997
shut the fuck up, your subhuman president literally asked us to receive refugges
>>
>>55630261
Thats good, its nice for argentina to finally have a competent leader for once
>>
File: photo2-qt.jpg (121 KB, 733x476) Image search: [Google]
photo2-qt.jpg
121 KB, 733x476
>>55630305
I'm Franco-Argentinian grandson of an Argentinian refugee
>>
>>55630344
yeah, I wonder how that feels 2bh, I hope he make us great again

>>55630412
argentinians aren't refugees, they're just coward immigrants, literally the scum of the country
>>
>>55630450
Says on wikipedia hes been kidnapped, was president of boca juniors and almost died accidentally swallowing a fake moustache when impersonating freddie mercury at his wedding and so the minister of health had to give first aid. strange man
>>
>>55630567
kek, he's also an engineer, very different of the fake lawyer whe had previously
>>
>>55630651
didn't he get fired by his own father for gross incompetency ?
>>
>>55630671
you mean the father who wrote a letter apologizing when he became president?
>>
>>55630737
I don't know, the only point of view I have of Argentinian politics is through a Kirchnerist's word.
>>
>>55630773
eww, I recommend you to change the point of view lad
>>
>>55630175
Not him but how do you not understand the irony of posting this when it was you who couldn't stand to have a conversation about Americans that didn't involve guns?

You're allowed to disagree with it but we can't disagree with you? I'm not even mad you're just dumb as hell.
>>
>>55630261
>this is what porteñicucks actually believe
>>
>>55631164
>porteñicucks

if you had regional flags you could see I'm not from Bs As at all...
>>
I like how /pol/ shills suck the dick of Putin and Trump while hating on Erdoğan while the three are literally the same

You have to remember the fact that most americans on this site are lower class, basically white trash. They don't need to learn another language to post here so even a fucking custodian or someone who works at the supermarket as a cashier or something can post here and spew his retarded ideas.
>>
>>55631202
>this is what cuckolds actually believe
Fixed
>>
>>55631260
no, cuckolds actually believed in the bullshit of the Ks
>>
>be OP create thread about this topic
>in 2 seconds argies raid it and turn it into an argie politics thread
I fucking hate my countrymen here. Every fucking thread with argentine flag is immediately derailed.
>>
I support Iraq only because it helped to situation of the Kurds. I'm as leftist as they come.
>>
>>55631478
everything started with the brit asking for Macri, so low your self-hate
>>
>>55630412
UNO
N
O
>>
>>55629795
where are you getting this information from beaner
>>
>>55629795
I'm like a German during the Nazi regimen.
I'm just going about my life, I don't care what the government does, nor do I feel like I have any power change it.
>>
>>55629795
They have internet in South America?
>>
>>55631525
>say anything about argentinians or argentina
>HURR DURR SELF HATE ARGENTINA NAMBAH 1 GO BACK TO YUROP YOU TRAITOR CIPAYO
Kill yourself
>>
>listening to what people say on /pol/

you are actually this retarded aren't you OP
>>
>>55631636
No
>>
>>55629795
Well we are living in the most peaceful and prosperous era in human history so yeah, the U.S. has done much more good than harm
>>
>>55635889
This. America is a global force for good. Only edgy children hate the USA.
>>
File: 144477369836.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
144477369836.png
276 KB, 424x412
Americans are uneducated what's new.
>>
>>55635912
It's not even a question of good or bad. The U.S. does lots of bad shit to preserve the relative peace and order that we live in. So far, that's lead to almost a whole century without a single major war.
>>
>>55631256

> Implying a degree means anything when most universities have lost all of their credibility and are liberals breeding ground

wew lad
>>
File: Argentinaesblanco.jpg (79 KB, 900x527) Image search: [Google]
Argentinaesblanco.jpg
79 KB, 900x527
>>55629931
>a spic commie shitskin believes memes and has edgy opinions
>all while posting a reddit frog
I can smell the teenager coming off you
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.