[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now aware that more Mexicans leave the US than go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: im.jpg (44 KB, 350x437) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
44 KB, 350x437
You are now aware that more Mexicans leave the US than go to it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
>>
>>55626735
The wall is to keep them in. We can't let the latina qts go back to Mexico.
>>
Great, now if we could only stop their breeding which outpaces the rate at which they leave.
>>
File: flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
flat_1000x1000_075_f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x963
>Trump builds the wall
>Mexicans see it as a challenge
>More illegals flood into the country as a result
>>
>>55627504
>Trump builds the wall
>Enhances surveillance and secret service programms
>It leads to creation of Stasi like monster
>US becomes even more unsafe and free
>Mexico even at its current levels becomes the most desirable peaceful paradise in NA
>Every normal person flees
Pretty grim tbqf
>>
>>55626735
that's nice of them to count the illegals crossing the border without doing anything
>>
File: 1444051596556.png (283 KB, 632x587) Image search: [Google]
1444051596556.png
283 KB, 632x587
>>55628336
>Tfw Rand Paul could have saved us
>Tfw Bernie is the only other candidate who's against government surveillance and loss of our liberties
>Tfw we'll probably get Trump or Clinton, meaning more tax breaks for the rich and more government intrusion
>>
>>55628964
The ONLY reason why Rand got ignored is because he's a manlet.
>>
>>55626735
If you are Programmers, ingeneer.. Etcétera you are welcome in Spain, we dont want chavs, you know
>>
>>55628964
Wow after reading this I can't support The Don anymore, I think I'm switching my support to Ted Cruz.
>>
File: Mexico4.jpg (66 KB, 1005x600) Image search: [Google]
Mexico4.jpg
66 KB, 1005x600
>>55626735
>>
>>55628964
>faggot sanders
>against bigger gov
no
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/96587-ron-paul-says-bernie-sanders-qsold-outq-on-fed-amendment
>>
>>55629055
>>55628964
Trump's mission was that of destroying Rand, Rand started with pretty good numbers but after Trump jumped in he stole his anti-establishment spotlight.
>>
>>55629646
Is mexico becoming 1st world?
>>
>>55631071
I think they started sacrificing to their sun god again
>>
They came up here because we had more jobs than people. Americans could afford to have standards when it came to looking for a job, and some of the shittier jobs, you could not actually get Americans to apply for. Now, there are more people than jobs, and many Americans are so desperate that they'll apply for jobs When they start having to compete against citizens for even the shit jobs, then they have to settle for the jobs that are so bad that they're literally illegal (illegally bad conditions, sub-minimum wage, et cetera.) At that point, why not just go home? You'll work the same job, but at least they speak Spanish.
>>
>>55631071
All the brownies that have 10 kids jumped the border.
>>
>>55631071
It has alwayss been :^)
>>
File: 1414365748726.jpg (46 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1414365748726.jpg
46 KB, 499x499
>>55629646
DELETE THIS!!!
>>
>>55631959
I read this article about illegals who'd grown up and went to school in the US (by the way how the fuck does that work, why doesn't anyone notice), then got deported, and they were able to easily find well-paid jobs (talking as much as a university graduate and more) in call centers and such just because they spoke fluent English. In the end many were happier there.
>>
>>55626735
Does that mean all the other brown spics are as well? There's 20 odd mexicos south of Mexico.
>>
I really don't have a problem with Mexico.

I want the US to collectively start treating Islam like a middle-age religion.

You cannot live here if you practice that religion.

We will throw you out if you practice it. I'm not, fucking kidding. You cannot live here if your religion is based upon the Quran. Do it, and YOU'RE OUT.
>>
stop making this fucking thread over and over you inbreed sub-human
>>
>>55626735
The problem isn't the Mexicans coming in, the problem is the already Hispanic popuplation born in the U.S from illegal or legal Mexican-Americans who reproduce more than they can care for.
>>
>>55638986

I didn't, but we need to collectively throw out muslims.

We don't like them.
>>
>>55638998
At least the legal Mexicans are on the grid with the rest of us.
Having some massive ghost workforce with fake IDs and stolen social security numbers businesses can dodge all of the taxes and social program payments with is the biggest problem.
We're going to have our own government spying on everything we do and forcing us to do things like buy expensive shitty health insurance while pandering to businesses breaking the law and their millions of workers who run in and out and do what ever the fuck they want with no recourse?
In companies I've worked for who hire hundreds of illegals the owners have told me they don't even want to do it but they can't compete with companies who do if they don't. All that stuff they are forced to pay for every legal worker adds up to huge amounts. The Illegals are happy because nothing comes out of their paychecks which makes up for making slightly less.
>>
>>55638986
Dude you are fucking mad go take a walk.
>>
>>55638965
We should keep the jews though
>>
>>55626735
So he should build the wall here?
>>
>>55628336

> Mexico
> peaceful

The thing you imagined was not as extreme as the thing that was said.
>>
File: 1429318511523.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1429318511523.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>55638069

> doesn't anyone notice

SJWs are powerful mang. Trump's SS will build the camps again.
>>
There's still tens of millions of illegal mexicans in the us who need to be deported and kept out

And once America is great again your sort will try get back in
>>
>>55638069
haha
Univision had a segment on that!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.