[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pooing in India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: images-54.jpg (5 KB, 155x200) Image search: [Google]
images-54.jpg
5 KB, 155x200
Ever since I heard about it, it has been on my mind.

Poo. India. Why?

>Why do they shit in suburban streets?

>How do they choose these streets?

>Does everything smell like poo there?

>Why sometimes between choosing to use a toilet, and shitting next to a parking meter do they go with the second option?

I mean the government is now literally paying people to shit in a toilet, instead of parakeet st or whatever.

Just how? HOW?
>>
They have no choice.
There are fucking millions of poor Indians crammed together in trashy areas of the large cities. They don't have access to toilets so they just shit where ever.
>>
>>55620894
I understand THAT, I'm asking about the people who do have access and choose to poop in the street
>>
>>55621217
>I'm asking about the people who do have access and choose to poop in the street
I have a toilet at home but I don't use it. It's only for the guests if they ever want to use one.
You have to understand we come from a different culture anon. What if one day I showed up to your door and asked you to poo on the street. You wouldn't do it, would you? That's exactly how alien the concept of pooing in the toilet is to us.
>>
>>55621555
>You wouldn't do it, would you?
I would if it was more hygienic to do so, but it's not. It requires nothing to learn to use a toilet, it's not about "culture"
>>
File: salute.jpg (61 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
61 KB, 332x500
I salute my poo before flushing.
>>
>>55620733
Um, you can't just shit anywhere. You have to follow the law and poo in a designated shitting street. They're clearly marked so you don't poo in a non-designated area.
>>
>>55621555
>I have a toilet at home but I don't use it. It's only for the guests if they ever want to use one.
Are you memeing?
>>
>>55621918
i do this too but only when it's a big guy
>>
>>55620733

Nice toilet paper anon.
>>
>>55622500
he's memeing

it's mostly the peasant folk who can't into pooing in loo, either because of lack of access or in some cases because they don't understand why and I'm guessing see no reason to change something they've been doing all their lives

I think they actually have some programs in place that are building toilets everywhere, those morons don't realize you need to provide a little bit of education along with the toilets in order to get them to actually use it
>>
>>55621555
This is what I don't understand
>>
>>55622820
Hes not memeing, I have seen indian immigrants choose to poo on the side of the road instead of a toilet
>>
Bump for answers
>>
>>55624044
Have you seen Indian toilets? Public toilets in first-world countries can be pretty rough, imagine what they'd be like in third-world countries. Honestly, it's probably more hygienic for them to shit in public.
>>
>>55624044
what the fuck, that is ridiculous

I really wonder why they do it, I'd imagine the ones with enough money to emigrate would be educated enough to poo in loo
>>
File: cwaynehalloween.jpg (60 KB, 599x902) Image search: [Google]
cwaynehalloween.jpg
60 KB, 599x902
>>55620733
They think that's is unclean to poo near where you live, so they travel far from home to poop

They literally do not like toilet
>>
>>55624601
This was in Australia
>>55624965
Apparentely not
>>
>>55625250
Yes, this is true. Every summer holiday, my family used to take a road trip from Mumbai to Goa so we could poop on the nice Goan beaches while sipping fruity mango drinks. The ocean waves wash our butts and contain natural anti-oxidants so it's very healthy. Think of it like homeopathy for your rectum.
>>
>>55625475
Thats so fucked up
>>
File: 1456346332505.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1456346332505.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>meming
Bhai
>>
>>55625377
Yeah just like he said, third-world country.
>>
indians smell like shit
>>
>>55625948
Like you're in any position to talk.
>>
>>55625618
I bet you poop inside your house like some kind of animal. Please just kill yourself, you subhuman.
>>
>>55626889
What are you talking about, I defecate at my nearest gas station like a normal person
>>
>>55621918
>being german
>posting nazi
Enjoy getting arrested
>>
File: _MG_5647_l.1.jpg (66 KB, 820x590) Image search: [Google]
_MG_5647_l.1.jpg
66 KB, 820x590
>>55620894
>they have no choice
yes they do
>>
>>55629138
>literally who the country
>>
>>55621555
I wouldn't do it because its fucking dirty
>>
They call me Singh Rahjeet. I'm the king of taking dumps in the street.
When I use the fingers to wipe my shit-shitty-bum, shit-shitty bum
Yes sir, I'm Singh Rahjeet. I'm the craze of my designated street.
When I start to squat, everything goes shit-shitty-bum, shit-shitty bum
>>
>>55631519
I want to know more about your plight
>>
G
E
N
G
H
I
S
>>
>>55622577
>Imply pakis can poo in the loo

http://www.dawn.com/news/1168181
>>
>>55633985
*Implying
>>
They don't care
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww
>>
>>55634037
disgusting
>>
File: .png (152 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
.png
152 KB, 237x344
>>55634037
I want to womit myself to blackout.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.