[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: donald-trump-mexican.gif (394 KB, 1532x1188) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-mexican.gif
394 KB, 1532x1188
Honestly why do americans hate mexican immigrants?

I understand why europeans dislike arabs, because the massive culture differences, and the radicalism of islam.

But mexicans? Most of them are hardworking and their culture and religion is related with the american one. Also, they arent stealing white people jobs because most of them are less qualified. Yes, some of them may be criminals but not all illegals inmigrants are. And... most crime is made by blacks not mexicans. You can just keep fighting drug bussiness without all the hate speach against mexicans
>>
t. never met a Mexican in USA
I lived half of my live in Texas, Mexicans are fucking shit and you should feel bad
>>
Congolombianitos...
>>
>>55088847
Un puto solecito
>>
File: mexican male anglo female.jpg (36 KB, 590x388) Image search: [Google]
mexican male anglo female.jpg
36 KB, 590x388
We don't like them becasue they take our women aaajaja
>>
CONGOlombia
>>
>>55088631
>Honestly why do americans hate mexican immigrants?

Because I'm an American of Cuban ethnicity. It's in my blood.
>>
>>55088631
Because they're short, fat, ugly, stupid, and smell like shit.
>>
>>55089037
>Cuban-americans

As bad as chicanos, should've stayed in the Island
>>
>>55089037
>Cuban
>ethnicity
>>
>>55089195
Cubans at least know how to vote in America. Mexicans just vote for the same big government they came from.
>>
File: FT_14.06.19_Cuban-party-ID-1.png (7 KB, 310x280) Image search: [Google]
FT_14.06.19_Cuban-party-ID-1.png
7 KB, 310x280
>>55089383
>>
>>55088631
The problem with illegal immigration is that when you make one exception, it opens the way for more exceptions. In addition, since there is no checks or balances for large quantities of people flooding into your country, there is no means of determining whether or not you're opening inviting criminals into your country.

Sure, there's good ones, but a single murderer or drug cartel runner is going to be a lot worse in the long run for a country. What does a good family of illegal immigrants offer to a country that a country does not have already? There are plenty of unemployed youths in America who would willingly do all the shit jobs Mexicans do anyway.

Most importantly of all, it's extremely disrespectful to a country, and especially to its legal immigrants, that you just show up and say "Hey, my life is shit, I want to live here instead. I'm a good person, I promise."

I don't care what incredible sob story you have. This world is filled with convincing liars and responding emotionally to something which can have dramatic long term ramifications to your country's culture and future is, quite frankly, stupid.
>>
>>55089383
I don't give a fuck, I hate both
>>
>>55089145
Many white americans are fat, stupid and smell bad
>>
File: 1454624041632.jpg (6 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1454624041632.jpg
6 KB, 498x363
>>55089037
>tfw all the hispanic candidates are Cuban and not mexican despite being less than 2% of the population
>mexican'ts are that shitty
>>
>>55089459
Why they didnt say anything when most italian immigrants were criminals

Its pure racism.
>>
>>55089482
But that's only 3, Mexicans are all 5
>>
>>55088631

Mexicans are a top-tier American ethnicity.
>>
>>55089568

You hate mexicans because they are ugly and short? How old are you? 14?
>>
>>55089548
Were those Italian immigrants legal or not? If they were, it was a gross failure of America's immigration department, but that doesn't justify letting in an unspecified number of illegal immigrants.
>>
>>55089037
Eh? What does that has to do with anything?

Mexico has always had good relationships with Cuba

Also, you are righful Mexican clay
>>
>>55089614
None. The lack of immigration laws made everyone legal
>>
>>55089459
>There are plenty of unemployed youths in America who would willingly do all the shit jobs Mexicans do anyway.
But they don't want those jobs, being unemployed in the US is a choice, I lived in America and most jobs I worked I got them within the first week of having applied
>>
>>55088631
pa ke quieres saber eso jajajaja

salu2
>>
>>55089640
Then obviously, you can understand why a country needs strong immigration laws and border control, lest criminals of any background enter your country permanently.
>>
>>55089691
No. Today you can find italian americans aporting to gdp just as mexican americans, irish americans, german americans, etc.
>>
>>55089037
When will this meme end?
>>
>>55088631

of course congolombianito doesnt see anything wrong with inmigrants
>>
Americans dislike everything
>>
>>55089633
Mexicans give other Latinos in the US a bad name
>>
>>55089666
where did you work and what jobs did you apply for
>>
>>55089871
All Latinos are Mexican, no exception
>>
>>55088631
They don't want to share.
>>
>>55089871
How the fuck do Latinos have a bad name in the US

Even the openly racist party has two Latinos who can win the presidential nomination
>>
>>55088631

Is your country still a cocaine ridden shit hole?

Also have fun with zika
>>
>>55088631
Chile is full of Colombian shit illegal immigrants. You should go to USA if you like it so much...

Fuck Colombians
>>
File: imageSQA.jpg (66 KB, 492x290) Image search: [Google]
imageSQA.jpg
66 KB, 492x290
JAJJAA

WE MADE YOUR SCHOOLS SPEAK SPANISH
WE MADE YOU EAT LATINO FOOD
WE ARE MARRYING YOUR LOW CLASS, MIDDLE CLASS, HIGH CLASS

YOU ARE LATINO NOW USA AAAJAJAJJAA
>>
>>55090031
>Chile is full of Colombian shit illegal immigrants

wut

Chile is barely full of people
>>
>>55090042
>little did he know what a cesspool he would inherit
>>
>>55090031
Im not planing to go nowhere. Thanks anyways.
>>
mexicans here are fatter, poorer and uglier than any other race except the negro and they won't stop pumping out more fat, poor and ugly kids
>>
>>55089981
No, and dont be Rude.
>>
>>55090067
They are not people
>>
>be me
>work with mexicans at fast food place everyday
>neighboor is mini mexico
>every car is donked out with chrome rims
>mariachi every I go
>total disrespect to anyone white
>baby momas strolling their 7 kids around god damn everywhere i go
>literally every single mexican baby mom is obese as shit
>>
>>55089568
4 actually. US average height is 5' 9"
>>
>>55090150
its just banter m8.
>>
>>55090233
It's only 5'9" because we have 50 million beaners dragging the average down. Use your brain, white and black people didn't start mysteriously shrinking.
>>
>>55090279

its the unfortunate truth until I move out of this shit hole desu
>>
>>55088631
There are just too many of them.

It was fine at 5 or 6 million, but became cancer around 10. Somewhere between zero and the whole population of Mexico it becomes cancer, and in this case it was around ten million.

And yes they are stealing American jobs -- there used to be white roofers and landscapers and meat packers. Now there aren't. Low skilled natives are the ones who needed their citizenship to shield them the most, and they got thrown under the bus.

>>55089723
Yes, in the long run we'll all look back and laugh. But that doesn't mean the present problems aren't real, and in the long run we're all dead.
>>
>>55090150
>baby momas strolling their 7 kids around god damn everywhere i go
They also always get all the shit filthy and induce headaches with their constant cacophony
>>
>>55088631
>But mexicans? Most of them are hardworking and their culture and religion is related with the american one. Also, they arent stealing white people jobs because most of them are less qualified. Yes, some of them may be criminals but not all illegals inmigrants are. And... most crime is made by blacks not mexicans. You can just keep fighting drug bussiness without all the hate speach against mexicans

First, they're on welfare at a significantly higher rate than whites. Second, their culture is very different and they're generally very tribalistic and disinterested in assimilating into the US. Everyone else started speaking English and naming their kids John and Jennifer, Mexicans keep on speaking Spanish and trying to force it down everyone else's throats. Third, they are and have been stealing jobs from Americans for years. They were allowed here in mass numbers by politicians doing the bidding of businesses who wanted to deliver the final blow to the bargaining power of workers, and it worked beautifully. Wages have remained essentially stagnant since the 70s. Fourth, Mexicans still commit crime at a much higher rate than whites and have brought with them all kinds of street gangs, several of which operate in my city and are responsible for at least 50% of the city's violent and property crime.

Mexicans are shit and have made America objectively worse.
>>
>>55090283
Most blacks and whites are 5'7"-9"

Most Mexicans are below 5'5"

Legal immigrant mexican here, most Mexicans won't go over 5 ft. I'm a top tier mexican so I understand Americans, who wants to be surrounded by a bunch of manlets?
>>
File: american height.png (134 KB, 937x708) Image search: [Google]
american height.png
134 KB, 937x708
>>
>>55090468
Yankee puto
>>
>>55090480
>Hey guys, look at me! I'm not any of the stereotypes you associate all of my people, I'm this special snowflake among my shit people. You guys are right about everything, so now let me suck your cocks!

>A-am I one of you guys yet?!
>>
>>55090468
>they're generally very tribalistic
That's white people where the media, academia, and government are majority white and serve white interests
>>
>>55090603
Stay salty

I'm not some manlet disgusting indio like you
>>
>>55090468

funniest shit is there are some mexican people in my area that have lived here for a while and they have yet to learn a single fucking word in english. its fucking hilarous
>>
>>55090588
eat a dick you ridiculous waste of flesh
>>
File: 1422192908987.png (7 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422192908987.png
7 KB, 500x500
>>55089459
>using logic in an immigration debate
>>
>>55090818
Pinche yankee gordo come hamburguesas
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x1057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x1057
>>55088631
You mean white American males.
>>
>>55090031

que clase de colombianos llegan a chile?
>>
>>55089871
The thing is, these "Mexicans" are not Mexicans, just the bottom of the barrel of latin american countries, I see retards like >>55090480
>>55090283 saying that all Mexicans they see are 5'5'' when the average height in Mexico is 5'8'' and 5'10 in the north. They hate us because they are too lazy to find out from where these illegals do come from.
>>
>>55089507
>There are people too young to remember Mitt Romney posting in this thread right now
>>
>>55092093
>el norte es blanco

pedro please, you're all a bunch of short greasy spics to us
>>
Because they are ugly.
>>
File: 1431647089989.png (190 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1431647089989.png
190 KB, 2100x1400
>this whole thread

lol
>>
The thing with immigrants is that they're always the worst of their countries of origin, there are plenty of decent mexicans, but those usually stay in their country.
>>
>>55094593
>there are plenty of decent mexicans, but those usually stay in their country.

Nope, they also leave. They usually legally migrate to Europe, Canada and lastly, the U.S.
>>
File: 426.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
426.png
33 KB, 469x724
Hating them is a moot point now so I don't
It's like hating niggers. There are a lot of them where I am from but hating them would be a waste of time so i don't.
>>
>>55088631
Because a lot of them are too fucking lazy to learn english.

Just kiddin'. They're not so bad- I'd take a million mexicans over a hundred muslims any day of the week.
>>
>>55095388
>Because a lot of them are too fucking lazy to learn english.
Most live in communites with a lot of mexicans
All the young ones speak it though.
>>
>muh immigration is bad meme
>muh chugging down obviously racially charged dogma
>muh fear of change
>muh dominant culture can't take in pieces of another and coexist peacefully
>muh only english
>muh immigrants are 100% unwilling to assimilate even though it's almost always only the older people
>muh white skin
>muh all cultures should be separate
>muh bullshit nonchalantly cherrypicked statistics
>muh racism is fact deal with it, spic

Muh burrito is delicious
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 460x793) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 460x793
>>55088631
Latin Americans steal over $150 billion dollars from real Americans every year. Picture related is pretty much my face when I can't do anything about this issue.
>>
File: 042.jpg (16 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
16 KB, 320x180
>>55095464
Hey someone gotta foot the bill pal.
>>
everyone in this thread

>t. don't live in southern Texas.

the ILLEGAL mexicans are total shit and I want them dead. no one likes them here, legal mexicans hate them cause of the bad rep they give. Literally the signs here are starting to become Spanish only no English subtext. they cause crime, form gangs, bring down property values and just fuck everything up. You really would not understand unless you lived it.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL NOW
>>
>>55090569
>If I was born in the US I'd be in the 95th percentile
Neat.
I thought chicanos are bigger now that they eat amerishit diet. Like Adrián González.
>>
>>55095526
>BUILD THE FUCKING WALL NOW
Well do it. A bit of a moot point though.
Just get started on it.
>>
>>55090659
>Disgusting indio like you
Have you seen Chicanos from LA? Most of them are from Oaxaca and shit so BTFO.
>>
>>55095677
>i'm from Baja sur desu.
Don't lump us all together.
Went to an ihop. it was horrible.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.