[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Transylvania Hungarian or Romanian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: hungary-and-_20131126135711341.jpg (60 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
hungary-and-_20131126135711341.jpg
60 KB, 400x320
Is Transylvania Hungarian or Romanian?
>>
Transylvania doesn't exist. It's rightful name is Dacia Traiana. It's part of Greater Dacia, hence part of Romania. So yeah...
>>
>is anatolia turkic or greek
>>
Hungarian
>>
>>55072017
>tfw one of our best kings was from Transylvania
greatest gift from Hungary
>>
TRANSYLVANIA IS VIETNAM CLAY
>>
>>55073057
who?
>>
Are these the only contenders? What about Moldova?
>>
>>55073222
Stephen Báthory
>>
>>55073472

More like Stephen Cigany hahah

just kidding
>>
>>55073057
The funny shit is that Matthias Corvinus was from Transylvania either.

He kicked Czech, German and Ottoman ass at the same time but he taxed the ppl so hard that shit went sour right after his death.
>>
>>55073340
well you could argue that the avars were turkic and therefore transylvania is a contested land between mongolians, turks, bulgarians and hungarians
>>
Assburger
>>
>unironically implying Siebenbürgen is anything other than Deutsch
>>
>>55073472
ah, the bathories. What a bunch of cunts. kinda like this guy>>55073558

>>55073773
>Matthias Corvinus
he was half romanian, but what a piece of shit. He is responsible for the whatever advance the ottomans had in europe.
>>
>>55073797

IMO it should go to Moldova. Moldova needs a larger pool of prostitutes, migrant workers and mail order brides to help with the struggling economy.
>>
>>55074048
his biggest mistake was not appointing a decent heir and not making alliances because
> muh Europe won't help
> muh I don't need em

>Ottomans can't invade Hungary
>Hungary never joins the Habsburg Empire
>Austro-Hungarian Empire never forms
>No ww1
>No ww2
>No cold war
fucking hell
>>
>>55074183
how is this benefitting our economy
they literally work on the black market in other countries; they don't return anything
>>
>>55074183
No. His father was. And Matthias fucked us over, which led to Hungary being conquered by Ottomans.
>>
>>55074279
Spending money still brings in taxes and raises industry
>>
If I go to Transylvania today is everything going to be a massive Dracula tourist attraction or would there be actual museums where I can learn about Vlad Tepes??
>>
>>55074279
pizdets aista inci raspundi serios
>>
>>55074443
This,mathias was an idiot who also tried to take credit for Stefan's victory against the ottomans
>>
>>55074458
>taxes
>industry
what the fuck are you talking about
what it actually does it create crime rings our politicians get a cut from
>>
>>55074506
Pálinka, szekely gate, headboard, ppl with retarded accent and mustache
nothing else
>>
>>55074508
gheorghe pls
>>
>>55073773
he got his shit pushed in by based stefan
>>
>>55074536
That's the bad side but it does raise taxes, there is TVA on every product you buy, hooker fuck foreingers or anyone then they buy shit and contribute with those taxes, still a lot less than a legal worker but they do raise sometaxes
>>
>>55074569
kek, fuckcing hungarians and their delusions
>>
>>55074458
>>55074512
>>55074792
fuck off with your hooker shit before i completely derail this thread
gypsy
>>
>>55074260
No, his biggest mistake was wasting time and money on becoming holy roman emperor instead of fighting ottomans.
>>
rightful hungarian clay (rdacula was hungarian)
>>
>>55073558
:D :D
>>
>>55072017
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+maps

For the Moldoveni
>Noroc ciuvac, va salut din Suceava. Avem noi grija de Fanica. Va asteptam acasa. Luati cu voi si un Calarasi.

For the Hungarians
>Well, history happens. I didn't choose to be born Romanian, you didn't choose to be Hungarian and for sure, none of the Hungarians living in Transylvania decided to be an ethnic living in a foreign cunt. Shit happens.
We're in EU now, we'll be getting in Schengen soon so it will not matter. Rather than arguing about things we cannot change (such as constitutions, borders, the fact that we're allies in NATO and EU, the UN), how about being a good fucking citizen? Everyone has a family, everyone has beliefs and contrary to what Orban is telling you, no Hungarian has been slaughtered in the grand place here in quite a while.
>>
>>55075152
+1
>>
>>55075152
who are you quoting?
>>
>>55075291
I saw a couple of replies. Been in Moldova last year. Chisinau, Criuleni, Mascauti, Orheiul Vechi. Really good stuff that Calarasi.
>>
>>55075290
Congratz for that 2015 economy growth. I do believe Czech republic will beat us both though :D
Frankly, I believe Romania can prove to be helpful to V4. Too bad you're taking applications.
>>
>>55072017
Neither. It is the land of the Transylvanian people.
>>
>>55075443
People instantly knew your from Romania from the first word, right?
>>
>>55075745
Pretty much. In the eastern parts they seemed happy to welcome me. In Chisinau everyone was looking a bit sideways, which is the exact opposite of what I thought is going to happen :D
Can't wait to go again to Orheiul Vechi. I have a friend that has a house there. He's from Sireti, but studying in Bucharest.
>>
>>55075443
Esti din orasul Calarasi?Cum te cheama?
>>
>>55075920
Constantin, Suceava. Calarasi e un brandy al naibii de bun de-al moldovenilor :]
>>
>>55075847
>Orheiul Vechi
overrated
beșiurili din Cricova is were it's at :DDDD
>>
Baieti, asta poate sa fie thread de romanache
>>55075723
>>
>>55076014
Credeam ca esti din Calarasiul Munteniei :(
>>
>>55076058
Planning on going there or at Milestii Mici.

>>55076129
Nope. Dar am prieteni din Oltenita :]
>>
>>55076058
>nu milestii mici
pleb
>>
>>55076190
Eu m-am nascut in oltenita. Cum ii cheama pe prietenii tai?
>>
>>55076316
Silvian Baltac? Tipul a fost olimpic la chimie, eu eram la geogra.
>>
>>55074506
>Vlad Tepes
>Transylvania
>>
>>55076851
Wallachia. I agree.
>>
Transylvania je Srbija
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.