[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/int/ on average is now openly racist Say it ain't so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: giphy.gif (671 KB, 466x367) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
671 KB, 466x367
>/int/ on average is now openly racist
Say it ain't so
>>
Honestly /int/ is only really hostile towards Arabs right now, and it's only because of the political climate.

The rest is banter.
>>
>>55053018
I remeber you, you're like the only cuck in crotia
Why don't you just fuck off back to feddit you subhuman nigger lover
>>
>>55053075
Hope you're right. I guess most of you who live in multi cultural areas will have a different take on the matter too
>>
>>55053018
I will not go
>>
>set memes to 100%, TARS
Banter broke people's heads and now it's nothing but people who can't handle the banter trying to offload the pain onto the next person who responds.

Please banter responsibly. No flagposter group is truly your enemy or subordinate. Except Greece. Pay your fucking debnts for the sake of everyone on the planet, please.
>>
>>55053189
Turn the lights off
>>
>>55053204
>autism the fucking post
>>
I'm not racist, I just dislike non-white people
>>
>>55053075
Die, Shlomo. Fucking Hitler couldn't even do one thing right which would have been to exterminate you cockroaches.
>>
Why do you care? It's 4chan, it's not like it's serious discussion with people whose opinions matter and shape the world.
>>55053075
Also what this guy said.
>>
File: sample3.png (498 KB, 617x655) Image search: [Google]
sample3.png
498 KB, 617x655
>>55053240
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/sap-to-hire-hundreds-of-people-with-autism-by-2020-a-901230.html
>>
>>55053315
People form population, increasing number of racist people on this website shows an increasing number of people who share the same worldview overall. Also, everyone's ideas effect first their life, then the life of those around him.
>>
>>55053375
Don't you wish now to be german, so you could at least get a job with your illness
>>
>>55053177
On average I notice the opposite. A lot of racist posters from France UK, Sweden, USA...

And faggotw like you from all white areas, a bulgar too and all those singapore, hong kong, japan and all those places you can safely defend stupid ideas from your ivory tower without getting shot by "multiculturalism" you hypocrite cunts
>>
>>55053515
You have no excuse.
A more developed country only means you can have better police, and treat those cases of "getting shot by multiculturalism" as they really are; crimes being commited by criminal people. An entire race of people should not suffer because you can't keep your shit in order, Pierre.
>>
>>55053602
Not him, but really adolf get out of your cave.
>>
>>55053602
How does the nigger sperm taste ivan?
>>
File: 1372680407539.png (16 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
1372680407539.png
16 KB, 550x375
>>55053602
>>
>>55053632
>>55053638
>>55053651
...what exactly is the reply here
>>
Well considering how shitty an anti white the west has become I don't think its unheard of for the lads to let off some steam
>>
File: THIS BITCH.png (261 KB, 774x455) Image search: [Google]
THIS BITCH.png
261 KB, 774x455
>>55054026
I can undersand that, to be fair. I too am against over political-correctness and similiar things, but what do you mean exactly? In what other ways has the west turned 'anti-white' ?
>>
>>55054230
>let me tell you about multiculturalism and open borders

fuck off and die.
>>
I truly do hate nigger sandniggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_9_pQWnk3I
>/pol/ visits a hotel.vid
>>
>>55054343
Preach it my brother!

Heil hitler!
>>
>>55053018
>aussies are the world leaders of /int/
>aussies are casually racist
>therefore /int/ is racist
problemo espanol ese?
>>
I wish leftists would just die
>>
>>55054309
I don't understand what you were trying to say, can you elaborate please? You're saying by having 'multiculturalism' the west is anti-white?
>>
>>55054448
Yes

In Sweden at least.
>>
>>55053602
Don't worry that's exactly what we're doing
Dumping all what little money we have left in the ever increasing budget of the police state.
Which is the only thing between us and civil war
Great future in perspective no seriously fuck off you think this has nothing to do with ideology or religion or race, this has no explanation no it's all just "criminals" ? They're all muslims but it's pure coincidence. Of course it is.

Oh and I apologize for making the entire arab race suffer because I was racist to them, I hear they feel devastated
>>
>>55054448
you're obviously a shill, cause I don't know if you;ve realised but the EU is trying to destroy Europe and native Europeans, they did it to Sweden, Britain, France and are now going full HAM on Germany..
If you are genuinely interested do some research otherwise fuckoff
>>
>>55054482
How so? If people come to your country and work and live, most of them won't cause any trouble at all, because they will be satisfied with their new life in Sweden.

You don't have to change your nations rules and traditions because of people who come there. And you shouldn't, by any means.

>>55054512
Is there a chapter in the Quran that says: 'go to western countries. steal, rape and do whatever you can to disturb peace'? I'm sure there are a lot of muslim people who live in France that don't break the law or ask the state to change it to their needs. Do they bother you? Aside from the criminals. You think getting rid of all muslims will also get rid of the criminals?
>>
>>55054735
>You think getting rid of all muslims will also get rid of the criminals?
It would get them rid of all the MUSLIM extremists. Which would be pretty nice.
>>
>>55054735
"most of them won't cause any trouble at all"
50% of those in (longterm) prison are not Swedish. Majority of jobless are not Swedish.
>>
>>55054735
Dont listen to /int/ racist agenda
>>
don't respond the guys baiting or he's hired to shitpost faggot lefty shit
>>
don't reply to shills
sage and hide
>>
File: 1428635956013.png (125 KB, 620x531) Image search: [Google]
1428635956013.png
125 KB, 620x531
>>55053204
This, /Int/ has become even worse than /pol/ at shitposting flags lately.
>>
there's a lot of anti-white threads here
>>
>>55054735
>I'm sure there are a lot of muslim people who live in France that don't break the law or ask the state to change it to their needs. Do they bother you?
Nah I love them. All three of these guys, they're great
>>
>>55053223
Carry me home
>>
>>55054735
JEBOOOO SAM TI BOGAAA KEKUUUUU SKUPA SA NJIMA CES UMRIJETI KADA DAN NOZA DOĐE MAJKU TI JEBEMMMMMM
>>
>>55054729
>>55054945
>>55054955

I just want to know more and get informed on why people say the things they do. It's for my personal gain, nothing else. Go ahead, tell yourself I am a shill or just baiting, even though I don't know why you'd do that. People can think differently than you, and why is it a bad thing to know why they think that? It can only help you understand yourself more.

>>55054858
This has to do asimulating, no culture in the world will have a general mentality of being a leech or to cause havoc. We must observe these people as individuals to better understand and prevent that sort of behaviour, so people could live in peace even.

>>55055056
For real? This thread is not anti-white, for that matter.

>>55055074
Made me laugh, gotta admit

>>55054852
So you'd have no problem with muslims in your country if there were no muslim extremists at all?
>>
>>55055090
Nanannanananananananananannnana
>>
all /pol/tards are subhuman filth
>>
Melting pot style multiculturalism with "white ppl" as an actual ethnic denomination is shit, but on average, it doesn't really matter. My own life is unaffected, or rather affected positively if anything.
>>
>>55055135
>So you'd have no problem with muslims in your country if there were no muslim extremists at all?
Well I already have muslims in my country and I dont have a problem with them since they arent huge faggets like the immigrants.
>>
File: 1453729775485.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1453729775485.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>now
>>
>>55055274
>Well I already have muslims in my country and I dont have a problem with them since they arent huge faggets like the immigrants.
Same desu. I grew up near Tatarstan, lots of Muslims, even our neighbours were Tatars, but none of them were extremist so it didn't matter.
>>
>>55053018
>acting like /int/ or /pol/ is relevant
this is the internet, you silly boy

these opinions don't matter at all and won't make any change neither

just bored ppl talking shit

welcome to the internet
>>
>>55055274
So your ideas on immigration policies and how minorities should live in your country are based on solving the problem of muslim extremists? That's your priority, not exactly removing multiculturalism but a "by all means necessary" approach to making your country a safer place to live.
>>
>>55055421
The state should care for its citizens first and foremost. Equal rights and responsibilities for all.
I dont mind having muslims or buddhists or shintoists around as long as the state doesnt make mandatory quotas for hiring or marrying them or whatever they do in the west.
>>
File: 1440536787246.jpg (313 KB, 2831x2000) Image search: [Google]
1440536787246.jpg
313 KB, 2831x2000
>now
>>
>>55055927
Quotas for marrying? First time i hear of this.
>>
>>55055927
>mandatory quotas for hiring or marrying them or whatever they do in the west.

can you explain this plox?
>>
>>55056104
Its a joke.

>>55056121
Gender quotas are already a thing in some countries.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/11341816/Proof-that-women-in-boardrooms-quotas-work.html

The next push is racial quotas.
>>
>>55053018
It may seem depressing at first that the majority of /int/ are now basically stormfags but there is a silver lining. 4chan is where NORPs come to say the things that they are unable to in day to day life. 99% of these people would not be able to voice a racist opinion IRL for fear of being called racist and losing respectability. They have been beaten into silence by the language policing of the left. We've already won.

Immigrants will come to Europe without major incident and in 20-30 years no one will be able to imagine why it could have been a problem.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.