[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw muslim and shitskin >hated by quite literally everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: 1440949635555.jpg (295 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
1440949635555.jpg
295 KB, 664x955
>Tfw muslim and shitskin
>hated by quite literally everyone on earth

why was i not born a sikh, i'd be a bro and everyone would love me
>>
Nobody would hate you if you stayed in Diarrheabia.
>>
>>54839416
at least you can do something about the former
>>
>>54839645
can i ? I'll always be considered muslim no matter what

>hello whats ur name
>bilel :DDD
>move away fucken terrorist
>>
>>54839700
Nice dubs. Can't you change your name? Or at least latinize it?
>>
File: Feels bad.png (179 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
179 KB, 600x511
>Be brazilian
>Be mixed race (shitskin)
>>
>>54842190
I don't think there's anyone left alive on earth that hasn't had at least one shitskin contribute to their dynasty's gene pool.
>>
convert to sikhism
nobody even knows the difference between you people loma
>>
>>54841855
Bile would sound alright, since he's rancorous and as disgusting as intestinal acids
>>
File: 1454717996383.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454717996383.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
>tfw Asian master race
>tfw loved by everyone, especially women
>>
What do you call a Muslim who owns a camel and a goat?
Bisexual.
>>
How do Muslims practice safe sex?
They mark the camels that kick.
>>
>>54842404
lmao you can't even see the outline of the dick

TINY PENIS
>>
>>54839416
It's more because you are an Arab, I don't mind Turks, Kurds or Persians for the most part
>>
>>54842348

Your view is very warped in the US

Much of Europe is plenty insular enough to. There's plenty of 100% Euro DNA tests that come up on here
>>
>>54842500
MUH

DICK
>>
>>54839416
Listen, you are not hated by everyone on earth. Just /pol/ types mostly. Most people here are joking, and the ones who aren't are dumb and you shouldn't listen to their opinions.

Listen, real talk for a minute. I want you to step away from the computer and go outside. Please, just go outside and meet people. Talk to people -- real people, not just random online fuckers like us. Make friends, maybe find a significant other. You'll be much happier.

If the Internet is affecting you, just don't let it.
>>
>>54843326
no most people hate Muslims irl except for hipster college kids and "progressives"
>>
>>54843326
People really dislike muslims lad.
>>
>>54843783
In south american countries we don't give shit to muslims, desu
>>
>>54843407
>>54843783

And we hate you too bruv
>>
>>54839416
>>54842190
This

>tfw when you can't be nazi

Feels bad bro
>>
>>54843326
Honestly fuck Islam.
I still have lots of Muslim friends.
I've been in a room at a T*rk Muslim friend's house chilling while others were discussing theology and shit and also laughing about atheism and other things.
I still despise Islam.
I still had fun that night.
But fuck Islam.
And also, if we want to get into how I actually differ proclaiming to follow a religion from believing in it, that's a whole different story...
>>
>>54843326
Literally everyone i know except a couple progresshits hates muslims desu.
>>
I will be your friend, opee :33
>>
>>54839416
if i were you, id abandon islam. i fucking hate every single groupism and being forced into any kind of ideology and dogma. being alone is far better than conforming to those authoritarian crap.
>>
>>54844432
most nazis had black hair and brown eyes, unlike the memes.
>>
>>54839416
>renounce your faith
there you go, you are now effectively a hero in the west
>>
>>54845623
sure, but they weren't mestizos like me
>>
>>54839416
But most of the women are inclined to middle eastern guys in real life. Don't listen to ressentiment white boys crying for on the internet.
>>
File: 1452807772344.jpg (11 KB, 261x214) Image search: [Google]
1452807772344.jpg
11 KB, 261x214
>>54845837
so you dont have white skin?
>>
>>54845963
no m8, i'm from the north so i'm mixed
>>
>>54845623
Not true. More towards one of these two. Having black hair and brown eyes was quite rare, actually.
>>
>>54843407
>>54844978
And Europeans still vote for those progressive politicians by democracy. You guys are minority and you've never talked to actual people other than your parents.
>>
>>54839416
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54846170
Berlusconi was the last prime minister we voted for, and mostlikely i have more friends and acquaintances than you. Just deal with it davido-kun.
>>
>>54846170
THIS
H
I
S

The reason most people come here is for the keks, not for a twisted political view. Thank you Nippur.
>>
>>54839416
I think you're a cool guy OP
>>
>>54846800
Yeah that's how immigrants do. They make everybody dislike them, and when they feel hostility towards them they just go:
>See?? That leftwing kefiah-wearing guy is right, you're just a vocal hateful minority! We're welcomed here!
>>
>>54846983
Just because your spaghetti sauce slurping asshole keeps spewing out shit disguised as words, it doesn't mean they are true.
Leave the basement and burn a Qur'an in public. See if anyone stands up and joins you. Faggot.
>>
>>54847164
Don't overreact Pajeet, your butt is supposed to hurt because of the spicy food not because you're validating my point.
>>
>>54847164
>burn a Qur'an in public.
do you not value your life or something
>>
>>54847339
>Talking about my ass pains
>Leaning Tower of Piza shaped like a colossal dildo
>Colosseum shaped like a gaping asshole
I knew Italians were expressing homosexuality to hide their own, but Jesus.
>>
>>54847521
>homosexuality
Wow that would explain why everyone hates you backwards towelheads. Or maybe it's just you being shit people with shitty culture, free to draw your conclusions.
>>
File: islam-communism.gif (6 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
islam-communism.gif
6 KB, 650x400
>>
I like you m8
>>
>>54847825
>Xenophobia
Wow that would explain why everyone hates you backwards olivefuckers. Or maybe it's just you being shit people with shitty culture, free to draw your conclusions.
>>
File: SNF2524B-620_1607553a.jpg (74 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
SNF2524B-620_1607553a.jpg
74 KB, 620x454
>>54845948
pretty much this, whiteys are just jealous cause they are betas
>>
>>54848258
Nah let's use the new buzzword "islamophobia" 'cause I don't hate or fear Chinese or Ukrainians or the Poles living here. Actually, I'd gladly trade 30 Ukrainian refugees for every Muslim insect we have here, I'd go welcome them with open arms. The sooner you understand people's hate towards you specifically have very legit reasons behind it, the better for every native Brit you curse with your presence.
>>
>>54843858
I guess it depends on your ancestry. You are obviously mostly native.

Anyone with ties to southern europe in the last 800 years or so is going to have an innate epigenetic disposition to despising muslims. This is what happens when day to day life is a constant struggle against an ever looming threat that was so bad its been almost completely expunged from mainstream history.
>>
>>54848783
>last 800 years
None of these people are alive, it doesn't even matter anymore.
>>
>>54848783
>Anyone with ties to southern europe in the last 800 years or so is going to have an innate epigenetic disposition to despising muslims.
Wtf?
>>
>>54848783
Meh as far as I know we started hating them quite recently, their population tripled in like 10 years. Like we didn't give shit about Albanians before they came here in mass after the yugowar.
>>
>>54848834
>none of those people are alive
You are literally the line of your ancestry. Everything you are is the product of the genetic and epigenetic legacy of your ancestors. you are not an individual, you are just the one driving for a while.

Regardless its not relating to your immediate conscious at all, im not saying 'gosh we should punish muslims because what they did X years ago'. Im saying you should have an innate sense of the danger of islam, due to the experiences your ancestors went through, X years ago. A built in automatic revulsion with out even knowing why.

Muslims are themselves mostly victims of islam. Its not correct to say 'dislike muslims', its indirect, the presence of muslims signifies the presence of islam, it is islam that is disliked. It caused the dark ages, it destroyed classical civilization, it is self destructive and destructive to everything it touches and is a grave threat to all of mankind.
>>
File: 134590271957.png (93 KB, 331x429) Image search: [Google]
134590271957.png
93 KB, 331x429
>>54849087
>>
File: 1452209481194.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
1452209481194.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
>>54849087
>this whole post
>>
>>54849087
Epigenetics seems to be a meme:

Why I'm sceptical about the idea of genetically inherited trauma
https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics
>>
>>54849001
>Meh as far as I know we started hating them quite recently,

For centuries southern europe was at constant warfare with islam.

The use of the mediteranian was barred to christians, commerce and communication, learning, knowledge that used to be a weeks trip by boat was relegated to month/year long journies by land because non islamic ships were siezed, sunk. This contributed greatly to the dark ages, isolationism ruined greater civilization, and created the small scale infighting that europe is known for, further degrading the west.

Hundreds of thousands of christian slaves were taken in slave raids.

There were hundreds of smaller battles over the years, there was never peace. History has forgotten a lot because people dont want to remember, they remember the few big victories like vienna because its hard to forget things like that, but the destruction is there, the wrecks are there, the bones are there.

When the ottoman empire started waining, europe started to notice islam less. The 'not hating them' is a new development, of only the last couple hundred years, its a simple resurgence of century-long practice now with isis

And isis is the face of real islam, islam is a theocratic expansionist government system, not just a religion. That is how it existed for most of its history, and anything different is simply the result of it starting to fail, its power and thus ambitions waning, before middle east oil money revitalized it.
>>
>>54849260
proven in mice, observed in humans due to examining large scale disasters and how it affected the immediate descendants of people who lived through it

epigenetics is a huge relevation, it explains all the old wisdom of how inheritance works that we have tried to write off because we saw no way it could actually happen with our understanding of genetics. Turns out, like lots of things, the old observations were actually kind of on to something, we just didnt know how or why it worked.
>>
>>54849472
>proven in mice, observed in humans due to examining large scale disasters and how it affected the immediate descendants of people who lived through it
From this it doesnt follow that things like opinions on a specific religion are inherited epigentically.
>>
if you stop being muslim, you'll just pass as an italian
>>
>>54849885
>opinions on a religion
No.

But experiences relating to hostile actions with a group of others will.

It has nothing to do with opinions, it has to do with real actual physical conflict, death, and violence, and fear.

Its not going to affect their intellectual opinion on specific theological ideas of that religion, but its going to influence how they react to that body of people.

If guys wearing red shoes always punch you, you are going to avoid red shoes, it has nothing to do with what you think of red shoes, it has to do with not getting punched.

Thats the sort of thing that will transfer
>>
>>54839416
maybe it is God's punishment for previous life sins?
>>
>>54850060
Nothing of what you say has been proven. You are taking these small findings and extrapolating.
>>
Mudslimes need to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>54850237
>Nothing of what you say has been proven.
Proof is very strict, we use things that are not proven all the time.

This is not just a random idea floating around, it agrees with human general experience/observation on how inheritance works going back to prehistory, and explains many observed things.

The only hitch is for a while we thought we understood something that contradicted those, so we proclaimed the entire thing to be wrong. Now, realizing we dont actually understand as well as we thought we did, we can just go back to using all that discounted experience as part of the body of evidence suggesting how things work.
>>
>>54839416
I personally don't hate muslims, or islam for that matter. But i hate what Islam does to some people (some would argue most). What Islam has done to Serbs, on both sides. It has twisted the minds of most who converted into believing they are not Serbs, on the other hand to christian Serbs it represents the oppressor, the Turk, and the years of fighting and suffering.

First they were Serbs, then they were Poturice, then they were simply called Muslims (as a nationality, not as a religion), and then, then they were called Bosniaks. Then they started a war and got help from guess who? The old oppressor, Turks and Saudis, muslims.

I have a lot of respect for muslims who still call themselves Serbs.

Dear OP, my advice to you, when you get the feeling someone is judging you, just say you're an atheist.
>ayy fedoras bla bla
Just say it, and go about your business. No one is going to assume you're a fedora tipper unless you start saying things like
>god don't real, who needz imaginary friendz, magic bearded fairy in d skyyy
Feel free to be secular, or to follow your faith, but never turn to extremism. The teachings of all religions condemn the things radical muslims are doing, and that goes for all Abrahamic religions as well.

As for the skin color, you can't change that, so don't worry about it. But i guess it shouldn't be too much of an issue, considering almost all French speakers i've met were like that.
That being said, all Spanish speakers i've met were Negros from Cuba.
>>
>>54842624
Kurds can be shit, famitsu.
>>
File: tumblr_mb5v6kD4aO1ri1gggo1_500.jpg (47 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb5v6kD4aO1ri1gggo1_500.jpg
47 KB, 482x750
>tfw half-white non-muslim turk
feels good man
just drop islam, put on some muscle and get a good haircut
bitches get wet for educated and good looking wogs and arabs
>>
>>54839416
Tough shit Mohammad. Even filthy Indians have it better off than you.
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>54839416
>one chance at life
>born mexican
>>
>>54839416
Lots of muslims have the same "don't leave the fold" thing as 4chan whites do, so you can always find some guys to talk about how ISIS isn't that bad relatively, maybe*

*make sure you find the right guys
>>
>>54853410
What tan is half-white? Is it south italian/greek-esque, or is it a bit darker? I'm curious, post hand

>>54839416
If you're still here OP, you should post too
>>
File: hand.jpg (450 KB, 1161x1548) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
450 KB, 1161x1548
>>54854052
>what tan
i don't know, i am pretty sure that i look different than an average european though.
i basically look like an average joe here, perhaps a tinge paler
>>
>>54854466
Your ring finger looks like a small deformed penis.
>>
>>54854466
That's white enough for 99% of people to think you're white, if southern italian-tier. If you go to a germanic country, they won't think you're a local but you would easily pass as a Mediterranean euro. Don't know what the memes are about if the average Mehmet looks like that
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.