[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know any mixed race people? How are they treated in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
Do you know any mixed race people? How are they treated in your country?
>>
No. They don't exist here.
>>
>>54051524
I'm mixed and I'm fucked in the head.

t. euromutt & 1/8 native

Truly suffering.
>>
>>54051524
I'm mixed race, and people sometimes ask what I am, say "oh that's cool" and never bring up race again. I live in Toronto though so it's really multicultural and I've never experienced racism
>>
>>54051524
literally everyone
>>
self hating mexican/filipino looking white-asian hapa here, ask me anything
>>
>>54051536
kek
>>
>>54051585
your mix sounds hot
>>
>>54051524
I knew a half black half something else girl back in highschool, she was pretty hot.
I wouldn't say that I crushed on her because it was just physical lust but I fapped to her until my graduation.
>>
>>54051585
I'm full Filipino and I don't hate myself. Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>54051524
I'm the American version of >>54051557
>>
>>54051621
Because of the Mexican part.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>
>>54051627
so you're white?
>>
>>54051524
I'm Spanish, French and Injun and they treat me ok, might as well be that this fact >>54051577 helps a bit
>>
>>54051621
white people don't like me and asian people don't like me and I have no friends and no identity
>>
>>54051557
first generation hapa here usually have europid facial feature, elliot rodger skin, and either tall or very short.
my hapa junior is a womanlet with acne ridden face, those with european heritage tend to have this problem idk why
>>
yeah, a few. they usually just say that they're the ethnicity which's a minority. i've never met anyone who's mixed between two minorities. i can't say that people really give too much thought about "mixed" children; it isn't a huge issue for most people. frankly, most people are more concerned with living their lives than whether some chick is half this and half some other thing.
>>
File: jani toivola.jpg (68 KB, 910x746) Image search: [Google]
jani toivola.jpg
68 KB, 910x746
Yes. They won Miss Finland twice and they are overrepresented in Parliament.

pic related.
>>
>>54051645
White with 1/8 Native American.
So no, I'm not white.
>>
>>54051635
Why do you hate that? Mexican's aren't ugly people. i don't think we have very many mexican's where I live, I've never met one
>>
>>54051524
I know two half white half asian guys nad they're both chads
>>
>>54051657
Filipinos are very rare where I live. White people don't like me, Chinese people don't like me. I don't have many friends, but I try to focus on self-improvement.
>>
>>54051675
what the fuck, do you guys have a one drop rule with all races? You're white dude, any trace of native is long gone
>>
>>54051674
He looks like an outstanding gentleman.
>>
>>54051705
Same here but it's hard
The only other hapas I know are all girls and they're all stuck up bitches because they get attention from both whites and asians, opposite of me
>>
>>54051657
Really dude? Not one single Asian or white person likes you. Not one.

If that's true then it has nothing to do with your race and everything to do with your behaviour. You probably give off a weird vibe
>>
>>54051679
Don't you have metis?
>>
File: DIDYOUSAY.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DIDYOUSAY.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>54051708
But I'm not.
I have fucking olive-ish skin, brown hair, and brown eyes.
>>
Mixed people in Mexico? Nah
>>
>>54051681
We have a sitcom on at the moment set in Caloundra where the Chinese protagonist is jealous of the haifu jap kids across the street for having eyelids
>>
File: 1288522148820.jpg (68 KB, 978x553) Image search: [Google]
1288522148820.jpg
68 KB, 978x553
>>54051720

Yeah. He's also gay.
>>
half-japanese
and no, i'm not a fucking weeaboo
>>
>>54051755
I have dark brown hair and eyes, dark eye sockets, yeah I know how you feel. You're not white and not native... it's a weird feeling.
>>
>>54051745
People in real life don't care about being mixed or nationality, race and all that stuff.

If you're a shitty person or a raging autist then people just won't like you or find it impossible to relate to you.

Simple as that.
>>
Half Mexican half white. People say I look Italian.
>>
>>54051745
I give off an autistic vibe due to lack of social interaction
Lack of social interaction is because I was isolated socially as a kid when everyone else was playing with the other kids of their races
Also I have racial self-hate and insecurity
>>
I dont know any pure people
>>
>>54051755
>olive-ish skin
So you look like a tanned white person with brown eyes and brown hair, like most whites?

How can it be possible to be 1/8 Native, a group of people that basically look like sculpted tanned whites, and still hang on to their skin tone? They're only tanned because they lived outside, they aren't a dark race
>>
>>54051815
Are you hairy?
>>
yeah. they're ugly but usually there's no problem
>>
>>54051785
Binland YES :DD
>>
File: Snapchat--2915582753243940116.jpg (28 KB, 216x384) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2915582753243940116.jpg
28 KB, 216x384
>>54051681
hahhahaha me desu (pic related)

t. chad half white half asian wassup lads :^)
>>
>>54051838
No
>>
File: eyeroll.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>54051821
>They're only tanned because they lived outside
Tell that to my mom, and then again to her dad.
>>
>>54051818
>Also I have racial self-hate and insecurity

well that's your only issue. A lot of kids were isolated growing up, I didn't have friends till grade 9 so I developed later socially, but I still caught up because I put effort into it.

Why the fuck are you so attached to your race? Who cares if you're only half asian, I honestly can't understand how this is an issue
>>
Despite the recent Cuckmany meme, I know very few mixed people and I very rarely see interracial couples actually. Especially Turkish-German couples are rare considering how many of those we have.
>>
>>54051849
You're more Elliot Rodger than Chad
>>
>>54051854
You just want those Native benefits don't you
>>
File: dancingskeleton.gif (349 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
dancingskeleton.gif
349 KB, 215x194
>>54051524
>Do you know any mixed race people
yes, i am one
>How are they treated in your country
very few people can tell since muh diversity
>>
>>54051878
i thought every half white/asian is elliot roger isnt that the point in the meme
>>
depends on the mix a little but they're basically all treated the same , except that when you see a white woman walking down the street with a little mulatto child a lot of people will instinctively think "oh dear" or "something has gone wrong in her life". But kind of goes away when the child is more grown up . The htoughts are more directed towards hte mother than hte child anyway. I don't think people have thoughts like htat when htey see adult or teenage mulattos.

we don't get as many super-rare combos as in america.
>>
File: 1495228.jpg (104 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1495228.jpg
104 KB, 1024x576
Former Miss Finland 2012 https://www.instagram.com/sarachafak/?hl=en

Former Miss Finland 1996 https://www.instagram.com/lolaodusoga/?hl=en
>>
>>54051585
>mexican/filipino

wew lad
>>
>>54051918
why are you typing weirdly?
>>
>>54051867
it really sucks not being part of a group, especially when you live in a really segregated area
it's hard to explain and full bloods don't really understand I know
>>
>>54051585
>>54051755
>>54051798
>>54051815
kek
>>
>>54051918
>when you see a white woman walking down the street with a little mulatto child a lot of people will instinctively think "oh dear" or "something has gone wrong in her life"

That's an odd mindset to jump to, do you guys have a lot of single white moms with half black kids?
>>
I'm two types of central american but 100% chicana. I blend in with all other spics
>>
File: Screenshot - 012316 - 21:43:08.png (293 KB, 497x377) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - 012316 - 21:43:08.png
293 KB, 497x377
>Do you know any mixed rance people?

Yes, a lot.

>How are they treated?

Fine.

t. 100% finnish ancestors :DDDD
>>
>>54051957
im half and all my friends are white just pick a group and roll with it. if your mannerisms are the same as everyone elses in the group noone will care. doesnt matter what you look like those people are your mates, they dont wanna fuck you thats a problem for another time mate
>>
>>54051891
It's not like they'd accept me.
I'm just glad my dad only had me, that way when I tell him I'm not having kids because I don't want them having shitty genetics he can reflect on his decisions.
Upset that my mom had two more kids with another guy. At least my half-sister looks white (dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes); my half-brother got the shit genetics like me.
>>
>>54051925
I wrote I look Mexican or Filipino
I am not any Mexican but half Filipino
>>
>>54051979
u go sister
>>
>>54051979
>chicana
pls be my gf
postea tus pies
eres una morenita ?
>>
>>54051524
>not being mestizo masterrace
WE WUZ AZTECS N CONQUISTADORES N SHIT
>>
>>54052003
>>54051979
post pic xx
>>
>>54051993
i honestly don't know how other hapas can be so well adjusted
there were times when I hated myself so much that I was a white nationalist and pretended to be 100% white even though I look mexican
if I hang out with all white or asian people I can't help but feel insecure and angry so I'd rather just be alone
my parents are racist as fuck so that may have screwed with my development growing up
>>
>>54051957
I'm mixed to and I just participate in both cultures whenever a family gathering happens on either side and then never think about my race again. All my friends are different races and we don't even notice

You can't change your race and you can't blame your mix as the reason you don't belong. You belong to both halfs, you can participate in 2 vibrant cultures and go back to living like an everyday American. And if you're cut off from both sides then just live life as your own person, you don't have to latch on to your heritage.
>>
>tfw you can't tell if I'm Brazilian, Argentine, Jewish, Asian or Italian
truly suffering, but instigates the qts
>>
>>54052000
Natives are hot though when they aren't eating themselves to death or getting high everyday. They got amazing bone structure and amazing hair
>>
>>54051970
well also the only white women you ever do see walking around with little mullatto children are clearly lower class.

as an assumption it's going to be right quite a high fraction of the time.
>>
>>54052062
do both sides of your parents get along at family gatherings?
>>
>>54052057
i think i'm cool with it because i've always just gravitated towards white people and hanging out with them and i grew up doing white people stuff. I guess the culture i feel and vibe with more is white culture. for example i like soccer, im attracted to white girls, i go to the pub every week with the lads, i go to the gym, i dislike anime and "nerdy" things. all that shit just makes me white like if i meet a white guy from the moment i open my mouth i get considered white cos i do look like a weird mix people cant put their finger on.

a lot of it is how you express yourself, if you express yourself as a certain culture people will treat you like someone from that culture. being confident is the hardest thing to learn but its worth it. thats why you see random chinese dudes in white gangs and stuff sometimes: if they do all the white people shit and talk + act like a white person, they're accepted in to the group with no worries.

stop thinking about your race, the only thing holding you back is your mindset. ps im the guy who posted the photo up above in this thread
>>
>>54052111
>Go to get my hair cut. I usually grow it longer than your average guy
>"Wow! I wish my hair was like yours"
>Throw on a fake smile and force a laugh

There's honestly nothing anyone can say at this point to make me feel better since I've convinced myself I have a shit body.
>>
>>54052161
you look like a tall almost white hapa chad though
how can I fit in when I look like a filipino?
>>
>>54052143
They don't usually meet, if my mom's side is having a gathering at my house then my dad will say high and stay out of their way and mom does the same if my dad brings guests over.

Or if my mom or dad has a house party or wedding to attend they'll go with cousins/friends and and the other doesn't go. They have their own seperate cultures and friends, they don't have to be involved completely with each other like that
>>
>>54052209
>I've convinced myself I have a shit body.

Do you work out? If not then change it, but if you already work out then you probably have some mental health stuff going on. Why not see a therapist or psychiatrist?
>>
>>54052213
im not exactly tall im 5ft9 bro. and start by bettering yourself. i know its a big step but if you go to the gym, the most important thing you get from it is not a better body, but a sense of achievement and confidence. the way people percieve you is entirely on how you percieve yourself.

for example, in uni we often get group projects. the lecturer says form up some groups, and then everyone stands around awkwardly and looks at each other trying to make something happen. instead of doing that, i walk over to someone i like the look of and say hey want to work together? I either pick white guys or a hot chick, and i've never been told no. by giving off a sense of "i know what im doing, i belive in myself", people latch onto that and will perceive you how you perceive yourself. its entirely in your head. hope this makes sense to you
>>
1/4 irish if that counts. I look like a normal spaniard but with blue eyes.
>>
>>54052272
I'll tell you why.
>Brown hair and eyes
>Olive-ish skin for the most part
>Short
>Hairy (but not really hairy)
>Outie belly button

Yea, I'm skinny fat, but working out won't help the other shit.
>>
>>54051979
Salvie/Guatemalan?
>>
>>54052344
almost everyone has brown eyes and brown hair, people bake in the sun to get your skin colour, you aren't excessively hairy which is fucking great and no one gives a shit in the real world about an outie belly button. The only thing that can be a minor set back is being short, but it's not that big a deal unless you're really short.

You described the most ordinary man in the world. There's nothing disgusting about you, so start lifting cos skinny fat isn't desirable and get some mental health work done cos you can't even see how crazy you sound
>>
>>54052456
>almost everyone has brown eyes and brown hair
It's literally the color of shit
>people bake in the sun to get your skin colour
They start pale and can be tan if they spend enough time. The only way I can be pale is if I wear a fucking burqa 24/7.
>you aren't excessively hairy which is fucking great
Having no hair would be fucking great. No hair is what people like.
>no one gives a shit in the real world about an outie belly button
It definitely attracts attention if you take your shirt off. There's supposed to be a hole there, not a bump.
>You described the most ordinary man in the world
I wouldn't have been ordinary if my dad would have just married a white woman.
>>
>>54052819
Dude how can you be this vain. You're pissed you're aren't a 10/10, but even if you were full white you'd be plain. Just get over it, everyone has body hair, if you don't like it get electrolysis. If you don't like your belly button get surgery.
>>
>>54051524
A good friend is black/white.
Countryside town, an exception (I mean, few black people, mixed race even rarer).
He never talked about suffering from it.
A very hot white girl approached him in HS, they've been together since.
>>
>Do you know any mixed race people?
I am one, and yes i have met others

>How are they treated in your country?
Only my sister looks chinese 'ish
so nobody
I look very european but my son doesn't
his chinky eyes standout too much

not even a little bit of a hint of a euroasain mix
for myself i can pass as a white

I think /int/ people don't know that some halfies don't look like halfies but then
/int/ only cares about asian looking halfies

anyway i think i can pass as a fat white with dark hair.

at least i'm not a hapa (thanks grandad for taking the gene bullet)
>>
>>54051524
I have a step-brother and step-sister who are half Chinese but grew up with their white mom only through most of their lives, so they're basically white anyway.
>>
>>54051524
Somali tunisian here :^)
>>
>>54051524
My future children

The race war, is real, gonna do my part by breeding white girls
>>
>>54051557
>>54051627
>MUH GWEAT GWANDMA WUZ A CHEWOKEE PWINCESS
>>
1/3 white
1/3 black
1/3 native
I live in the deep south.
>>
>>54054495
Nah bruh, you just think you part Indian because your Mulatto grandma had a weird hair texture, slanted eyes and high cheekbones
>>
'tis a myth.
>>
File: 1428337618374.jpg (38 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1428337618374.jpg
38 KB, 460x460
99% of people I know are mixed race

They seem fine

I'm the weirdo by being white. My "identity" when I was younger was based around that a little bit. When you're the only white kid and you're non-alpha you automatically have to become class clown or else you're gonna have a bad time, or at least that seemed to be my only option. Things weren't bad at all though.
>>
>>54051918
>we don't get as many super-rare combos as in america.

lol'd at this
>>
>>54051524
i'm 1/2 anglo, 1/8 ukrainian, and 3/8 chinese

i've never been discriminated against apart from a small incident in school TBh
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.