[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: occupied_prussian_clay.jpg (73 KB, 801x601) Image search: [Google]
occupied_prussian_clay.jpg
73 KB, 801x601
>>
slavs
>>
File: russians liberating germany.gif (389 KB, 689x957) Image search: [Google]
russians liberating germany.gif
389 KB, 689x957
>>
File: -L-Tsdpm7[1].jpg (91 KB, 750x1031) Image search: [Google]
-L-Tsdpm7[1].jpg
91 KB, 750x1031
is meesil base
>>
brown reaggeton shithole
>>
source of german butthurt
>>
File: slav-1.jpg (160 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
slav-1.jpg
160 KB, 687x434
>>
>>53947720
slavs pretending to be balts pretending to be germans
>>
>>53947720
military bases n shit
>>
>>53950352
you mean slavs pretending to be germans pretending to be balts
>>
>>53947840
Nobody cares. Most people don't even know that place once belonged to Germany
>>
>>53952614
>german """""""""""education""""""""""
what does the average germancuck think happened to all that clay? poles and russians always lived in half of germany?
>>
>>53950289
why do they carry purses
>>
File: jarmark-80433.jpg (31 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
jarmark-80433.jpg
31 KB, 640x427
I'm from Olsztyn so Królewiec(Kaliningrad) is closer to my city then Warsaw.

Kaliningrad is poor, probably even poorer then most russian cities. Their prices are higher then in the rest of Russia and higher then in Poland.

The richer ones come to Poland for shopping as often as they can.

The three wojewodsips(Warmia-Masuria, Pomerania and Podlasie) got a non-visa movement agreement with them so they can shop here and not starve and die.

It's a big military base full of people I feel sorry for(because they can see that EU is better and aren't as deluded as the rest of Russia) and old devastated castles(russians never renovated/rebuild them like we did).
>>
>>53952683

Money and carkeys
>>
>>53952691
sounds like a sad frontier of sadness surrounded by nonsads
>>
>>53952663
Nobody cares about clay. We Union now!
>>
>>53952720
Well I sometimes read Kaliningrad news for shits and giggles(I google translate it or use my weak russian skills) and they got news about people smuggling chicken or cheese into the enclave. They can't bring more then a certain amount so having more then like a kg of cheese = smuggling.

Also they're quite funny sometimes. Like I said the richer ones come here for shopping or for new year/holidays so you get sights like a guy in a porche packing a bag of frozen chickens on a tsco parking into it to bring back home.
>>
File: phpWZEGYX.jpg (51 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
phpWZEGYX.jpg
51 KB, 500x268
The plan was for us to get it along with Lwów, but Stalin changed the borders 2 days before signing the pact.

We'd fix it, but since we didn't get it, the city got devastated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkA2VD7_X3s
>>
interesting threads always die :(

Question to Germans.

Do you know that Prussia was used as a meat shield against Russians so that the rest of Germany can prepare itself better for the incomming hordes?
>>
File: 1449498911048.jpg (48 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1449498911048.jpg
48 KB, 562x600
>tfw Królewiec is not Polish
>>
My bf has lived in Kaliningrad and said it's basically a big small town and is really boring. Has a really pretty cathedral though close to where his apartment is though.
But not a whole lot to do.
>>
Lold.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.