[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is France a good country to live if you are a nerd and want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: French-flag.jpg (97 KB, 625x420) Image search: [Google]
French-flag.jpg
97 KB, 625x420
Is France a good country to live if you are a nerd and want to have a "nerd family"?
>>
Not sure about nerd in general, but France is the most weeb country in the world, so if you are that kind of nerd you are set.
>>
What is a "nerd family"?
Do you mean you're a neet?
>>
It's impossible to find a job in France.
>>
>>53928715

A family of people that like studying, going to museums, etc.
>>
>>53928857

Yes, you would be okay in France. But do not come france is shit country very third world
>>
Yes ofc, we have many hackers http://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/01/18/apres-les-attentats-un-hackathon-pour-renforcer-la-securite-a-paris_4848855_4408996.html
>>
>>53928686
ANIME IS LIFE
>>
>>53928919

I know that France needs white people desperately and I want to contribute.
>>
>>53928857
Going to museums is being a nerd, now?
>>
>>53928984
>Spain
>white
>>
France is my heaven.
>>
they don't need more iberian scum, they have enough portuguese already. are you from the north at least, or andalusian gypsy?
>>
>>53931735
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>53931735
MADAGASCAR
>>
>>53931735
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>53928857
Yeah, we have tons of culture, but so do you.
>>
>>53928686
this
i've never understand why.
>>
>>53928616

Are you fucking crazy? Have you been living under a rock? Are you reading the news? No France isn't a good place to go.

To answer the question about being a "nerd", I would honestly say that in the current climate any Western country is pretty much hostile to them. If you want to be a nerd and thrive in doing so, and not be looked down upon, I suggest you move to China. Alternatively, Switzerland and Austria aren't bad choices for cultural pursuits, but they are in the process of being invaded by kebab, so I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>53931735
>"RARE"
>I already have it

Fuck I've spent too much time here
>>
File: spanish gaijin dance.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
spanish gaijin dance.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>53928616
Why would you want to come here ?
Spain isn't good enough for you ?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.