[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Romanians think of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (169 KB, 392x483) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
169 KB, 392x483
What do Romanians think of pic related?
>>
>>53903066
who is he?
>>
he had Hungarian ancestry, the gypsies should stay the hell away
>>
looks like a fucking kurdturk
>>
>>53903080
King of gypsies
>>
>>53903080
vlad the impaler also dracula
>>
National hero, but he's not as popular as Mircea, Stephen and Michael.

>>53903106
He's a direct descendant of the Basarab family, of whom the founder was specifically called vlach by the hungarian king. If by hungarian ancestry you mean his father marrying a hungarian noble, then yes.
>>
>>53903106
t.expat hungarian
>>
>>53903066
>gets impaled by turk benis as a child
>his brother gets fucked so hard his mind breaks and he converts to Islam
>impale the kebabs and traitors if his kingdom a thousand fold to send a message to the ottomans not to fuck with him

Punished Snake/10, would serve under.
>>
>>53903136
>>53903145
oh
>>
>>53903160
>impale the kebabs and traitors if his kingdom a thousand fold to send a message to the ottomans not to fuck him
ftfy
>>
>>53903066
He's a national hero here
>>
>>53903315
Jej, I will give you that one false - Mexico sempai
>>
>>53903121
still whiter than fingolians
>>
Didn't Mehmed II actually decide he couldn't beat him, then turned around and went home?
>>
>>53904211
Yes. In the end he paid another romanian noble to defeat him.
>>
>>53903080
moldovian prince
>>
File: command me.jpg (96 KB, 1128x787) Image search: [Google]
command me.jpg
96 KB, 1128x787
>>53904502
>>
>>53903066
A national hero,many foreiners think of him as a monster for impaling the ottomans but that was for pshycological warfare, i scared the shit out of the turks and made them less effective in battle,think about it,having a blade put up your ass or through your belly and stand on it until you bleed or it progresses through your stomach and up into your lungs and then you die after hours of agonising pain
>>53904211
Yes he did, the emperor of hungary pissed his pants out of fear of the ottomans and betrayed Vlad selling him out to the ottomans, Mehmet was going after Vlad,so vlad left impaled turks on both side of the road after him,thousands of them on spikes so Mehmet turned back and sent only his general after vlad
>>
>>53903121
>>53903136
Kato landet päässy nettiin!
>>53904182
O kurwa!
>>
>>53904977
PERKELE :DDDD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.