[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada is 40x more racist than America and 10x more racist than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Canada is 40x more racist than America and 10x more racist than Russia, yet we catch all the flak. Why?
>>
File: 1452804308749.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452804308749.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>
Being racist is the new-in

the are willing to adapt while we are only being true to ourselves

fame is fake, haven't you have had enough of it
>>
>>53899332
Because nobody takes Canada seriously, that's why
>>
>>53899332
Forgot who, but someone did a thing where they sent out identical CV's, but one had a more 'ethnic' name, and Canada had the least inconsistencies. Probably why they're so good at integrating everyone.
>>
>>53899332
Citation needed.
>>
Your math is not correct since we are like -100 racist.
>>
>>53899332
Because fuck natives yo. They're almost as bad as abos.
>>
>>53899332
I'm very practical about my racism.
I don't want any imbalances of race occurring
and tbqh indians and chinese are usually hideous around here.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 858x725
Since I've been outed, I want to get something off of my chest.

FUCKING SHITSKIN SPICNIGS GO BACK TO YOUR HOVEL IN THE PHILLIPENES IM SO SICK OF YOUR BURNT TOAST ASSES SASHAYING UP TO EVERY WOMAN IN SIGHT AND TRYING TO FUCK THEM THIS IS ALBERTA WE DONT HAVE CURRYBURNERS HERE YOU IMPOTENT LITTLE SIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY RESTURAUNTS FUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>53900735
I know your pain, anon.

I remember this one time I was at a restaurant in Edmonton. This chink server came to collect the money, and my dad gave her cash just enough without a tip. So my family walked out and I was last and the server saw me walking out and said in a rude voice "thanks for the tip" and stopped and looked at her and was about to say something then she started to smile, then I started to walk out the door and I glanced back and she gave me this evil stare. I stopped and walked towards her and pointed at her in gave her the look "say one more word and i'll slap you" type of look. She started smiling and told me to have a good day, then walked away. Fucking chinks I tell you, just because a lot of them are silent, it doesn't mean they don't disrespect us. Next time I have this happen I will take a handfull of coins and throw it at her and say "here's your fucking tip, cunt"
>>
>>53900870
why wouldn't you tip? kind of niggerish
>>
>>53901358
I would have, but my dad was paying and he just had a stroke a few months prior so shit happens. If I was paying I would have, but that's not the point, they showed disrespect.
>>
>>53899332
i only ever see chinks and curryniggers. when i see actual niggers or ninja dunecoons it kind of unsettles me.
>>
>>53899332
>trudo le weed man
>racist
>>
>>53901477
Have you not seen the video of him maliciously appropriating traditional sandnigger designated street dances?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
>>
>>53900870
>>53900735
>Chinese invading from the West
>Muslims invading from the East
>Canadian dollar worthless

It's a bad time to be Canadian.
>>
>>53901742
It feels real bad man, and I live in Saskatchewan.
>>
>>53900870
>not tipping
>blaming the server
The villain here is you whitey.
>>
File: 1451193962719.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451193962719.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>53903512
I live in Toronto.

CHINKS AND FUCKING IRANIANS, MIXED WITH INDIANS AND MUSLIMS AND LIBERALS IS THE FUCKING WORST. I WANT OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE, I'M THE ONLY FUCKING WHITE PERSON I KNOW.
>>
>>53904064
Do these immigrants at the very least open up nice ethnic restaurants?
>>
>>53904250
>implying I go anywhere near those shady shacks
I go to one Chinese place that's been here for decades, that's all.
>>
>>53899332
We're more prolific.
>>
>>53904280
So, when are you getting out of TO?
>>
File: brian pleassed.jpg (52 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
brian pleassed.jpg
52 KB, 580x350
Don't look at me. I go out of my way to tell Canadians what dickheads they are.
You're fucken dickheads, Canadians.
>>
Because Canadians on /int/ dispel the "nice Canadian" meme and just end up looking like cunts trying too hard to emulate Aussie/Brit banter.
>>
I can't think of a single race that I could say "yeah I hate that race" because I know people of every race and I don't hate them

let's just say I wouldn't date brown/black people though because I don't find them attractive. I'm not sure about being friends with an Indian either it just seems weird. Black or Asian sure, but meh to brown

also I don't give a single fuck about transgender rights or gay rights or anything. I'm not going to rally against it, I just don't give a fuck about fighting for it since it's gross. I don't think I could ever be friends with a gay man or a tranny if I knew they were one, it would weird me out too much.

also religious types are fucking retards and I'll never be friends with someone who regularly practices a religion. Catholics/Christians too, but especially Muslims. Fuck Islam.

idk any other ways I can show some intolerance but this should suffice I guess
>>
>>53904402
soon I hope
>>
>>53904458
>emulate
>emu
kek
>>
>>53900287
How does one be practically racist?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.