[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We warned you, but did you listen? Who's laughing now, Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1453319820968.png (665 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1453319820968.png
665 KB, 1080x1920
We warned you, but did you listen? Who's laughing now, Europe? Who's laughing now?
>>
>france
>europe
>>
>>53883438
Are your flags a toilet before and after poland?
>>
>>53883715
shit banter you beaner
>>
>>53883951
You would know being an expert on shit and all.
>>
I wish I knew some sort of a "they were right" movie quote to inject here
>>
>>53884006
well memed nigger
>>
>>53883385
I'm still laughing, McClap
>>
On the toy or on the yellow plastic egg that is containing the toy?
>>
>>53883385
if only the toddler had a gun too defend himself with ...
>>
>hidden

Probably the child of """"""french"""""" people who cant read French
>>
>>53884338
Does it matter? It was still a Kinder egg.
>>
I read it today in the news as well and I knew this thread was coming.
>>
probably a negro trying to get money from the government they have too many kids anyway
>>
>>53883385
>It is believed the girl put the toy, described as having wheels, into her mouth.
So she already took out the toy from the plastic egg, therefore it has nothing to do with the reason they're banned in USA (toy inside food).
>>
>>53885982
Is Toulouse a mudslim city?
>>
File: europebashing.jpg (49 KB, 668x613) Image search: [Google]
europebashing.jpg
49 KB, 668x613
>be european
>get gang-raped by muslims
>government gives your house to those same muslims
>get jumped by antifa for complaining
>console self with delicious kinder egg to evoke fond childhood memories of a time when western civilization wasn't destroying itself
>choke
>>
>>53884338
If he managed to swallow the plastic shell whole Ferrero deserve a medal to have killed a reptilian agent.
>>
>>53885920
Any small toy would do the trick though.
>>
>>53885920
Yes it does. If it had been the toy then the toddler or someone else must already have removed the chocolate around the yellow plastic egg. And:
> United States
>The 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act contains a section highlighting that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally embedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value.
> Essentially, the 1938 Act bans “the sale of any candy that has embedded in it a toy or trinket”.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
So the yellow egg alone could be transported into the USA.
>>
if common core standards had been enforced in french schools, the child would have been smart enough to not eat the toy
>>
>>53886644
After recent protests against asylum seekers centers in lots of villages our police now unironically visits people for a talk when they discuss protesting on Facebook.

http://www.bd.nl/regio/tilburg-e-o/loon-op-zand/politie-bezoekt-mogelijke-demonstranten-kaatsheuvel-1.5556741
>>
>>53887121
Note that protesting is a constitutional right in the Netherlands. And our government isn't allowed to stop any announced protest, as long as public safety isn't a concern.
>>
>>53886956
Everyone note that this policy began in 1938, decades before the kinder egg ever hit the market. Keep that in mind next time you perpetuate the lie that soccer moms were behind the ban.
>>
>>53883385
freedom isn't free
>>
>>53883385
>euroochokes
>francosphyxiation

Are kindereggs halal in Berber france?
>>
File: retard_diplome.jpg (123 KB, 489x400) Image search: [Google]
retard_diplome.jpg
123 KB, 489x400
>>53883385
Kinder Egg aren't supposed to be in the hand of child between 0 and 3 y/o and even less without surveillance.
It's parent's fault. Not Ferrero one.
>>
natural selection
since its france theres like 50% it removed kebab as well
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.