[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official /int/ pity awards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: tears-glass.jpg (71 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
tears-glass.jpg
71 KB, 1024x710
Which regular posting nationalities on /int/ are most deserving of pity? My list:

1. Japan. Super cucked and emotionally repressed society. Every Jap poster is always groveling in self-pity that they can't express to people they actually know. They have to deal with the feminine Asian man stereotype and from everything I've heard, their women are soulless money grubbing whores. They have no sense of national unity to fall back on anymore. Sorry not sorry about the bombs and occupation guys.

2. Chile. These guys always seem to be very sad even though their country is comparatively nice for the region. Although that's kind of like being the fastest man with one leg.

3. Russia. Many Russians seem incapable of feeling emotion. I assume it's a natural selection thing from generations of living in such a terrible place, but I truly pity the ones who do feel.

4. Germany. German anons have become the laughing stock of the board almost overnight and have usurped Sweden's crown of nation of cucks. Still have a relatively comfy life and nice country, for now.

5. Sweden. So cucked, but Swedes here lately seem to be really finding their balls now that there's another cucked country that feels their pain. Kind of proud of you guys desu.

Well, my fellow autistic international friends, any further nominations?
>>
>>53707137
me
>>
>>53707137
>These guys
it's just one autistic poster, dude
>>
>>53707164
Sorry, Chet, but Australia does not qualify for this award. Go enjoy the sunshine and rip some sick waves breh.
>>
>>53707137
Please give me pity too!! :'(
>>
>>53707260
He must post a lot, because it seems like a regular thing that I see sad Chilean threads and posts on this board. Maybe he just really hates reggaeton.
>>
>>53707137
Portuguese. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T.
>>
>>53707137
>Many Russians seem incapable of feeling emotion.
I assume you heard we see Americans as people with no real emotions and soul. Don't be offended, we know it's just your culture.
>>
India

They can't post without having a ton of memes shoved in their faces.
>>
>>53707338
I wasn't aware of this meme.
>>53707362
I should have included them. They go over Chile desu. What a miserable, miserable place.
>>
>>53707137
>fucked by china
>fucked by mongol
>fucked by russia
>fucked by japan
>fucked by usa

Of cource Korea.
>>
Anglocanadians. They just have to leave Canada and back to England.
Even swedens are less cucked.
>>
>>53707362
t.Pajeet Balusabramanian
>>
File: american women.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
american women.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
USA

The country worse than nuked nation.
Their obsession with black are next level in Ausitic.

They don't rejected to believe their country is basically 3rd world shithole.

How to troll American posters

1:BBC
2:BBC
3:BBC
4:911
>>
>3. Russia. Many Russians seem incapable of feeling emotion. I assume it's a natural selection thing from generations of living in such a terrible place, but I truly pity the ones who do feel.

Go to chuj, your country should be forsed to gave nuclear weapon and separated to 20 countries for all crimes that you did.
>>
>>53707362
poo?
>>
File: hiroshima-detroit.jpg (76 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima-detroit.jpg
76 KB, 500x345
>>53707438
Also their "muh nig ain't American"posting is super annoying as fuck.

Black Americans are Americans.idiot subhuman.
>>
>>53707137
I feel bad for people from cultures and countries that are totally irrelevant and unimportant.
Like really, who is ever going to take the poster from Moldova or some Baltic country seriously?

They're so pathetic and meaningless that you can't even really banter them because there's hardly anything to even discuss regarding their country or culture.
>>
>>53707438
>>53707472
Pay your war rape reparations already
>>
File: 1449097335093.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1449097335093.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>53707438
>1:BBC
>2:BBC
>3:BBC
>4:911
>>
>>53707486
Actually a poster from Moldova is whiter than you, because he is a speaker of post-rome language.
>>
>>53707498
I think their women have more than paid our military back at this point desu senpai
>>
>>53707460
>your country should be forsed to gave nuclear weapon
We should have "given" them all to you somewhere around the 1950s when we had the chance, Ivan.
>>
>>53707137
>3. Russia. Many Russians seem incapable of feeling emotion. I assume
I assume youre completely brainwashed
>>
File: American soldier abuse2.jpg (43 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
American soldier abuse2.jpg
43 KB, 609x480
>>53707498
also this.

Yanks blame other nation's war crime is fucking joke.
>>
>2. Chile. These guys always seem to be very sad even though their country is comparatively nice for the region. Although that's kind of like being the fastest man with one leg.

It's literally one very autistic shitposter that shitposts about hating Chile/reggaeton/wanting to move to Russia.
>>
>>53707534
We're not the ones who sided with the Nazis though...
>>
>>53707137
>3. Russia. Many Russians seem incapable of feeling emotion.

This is stupid, about all Russians have left to them is to feel emotions.
>>
>>53707510
You see what I mean?
At least you can banter me for America being "multicultural" and I can insult you for being poor bydlo and all those other things, but what kind of banter can you throw at Moldova?

Nothing, that's what.
>>
>>53707284
everybody with a brain hates reggaeton but he's a dedicated whineposter, being autistic and all that
>>
>>53707518
Yes, it's Russia is forced Europe and the whole world to going into the shit.
*sarcasm*

Can you just sit in your banan's republic and calm down?
>>
File: imanoob.jpg (28 KB, 410x224) Image search: [Google]
imanoob.jpg
28 KB, 410x224
>>53707584
>he doesn't know about moldovan designated town rapists
i think the problem is you're just a newfag
>>
>>53707599
The sting of banter kind of dies when you do it in broken English lad. It just becomes funny. Like we're being insulted by Borat or something.
>>
Butthurt award - "All of Europe"
Most fat country award - "America"
Biggest asshole award - "Australia"
Non-country award - "Israel and Belgium"
Non-bullied regions because most people don't discuss about it award - "South America, Africa Oceania, and Southeast Asia"
Most bullied award - "Canada"
Blacked award - "Sweden"
Best influx in immigration award - "Germany"
Most soulless award - "China"
Most plastic award - "Korea"
Highest quality in olive oil award - "Tunisia"
Most non-yuropoor country ward - "Moldova"
Overrated country award - "Botswana"
Most selfhating award - "Brazil"
Whitest country award - "Argentina"
Cannot mossad award - "Syria"
People that never, EVER know where the fuck it is award nor it is discussed - "Central Asia"
Always excluded on the world map award - "New Zealand"
Smallest country award - "UK"
Country that never had its own general - "Central America"
Most poop laid on the streets award - "India"
Most bombed country award - "Afghanistan"
Most bombed country award, in other context - "Japan"
Most bombed country award, after Pearl Harbor with the reenactment of Hollywood films- "America"
>>
>>53707137

Pity and whoever/whatever deserves it is all a matter of perspective 2bh m8.

Your post is fucking retarded and seems to be informed almost entirely by memes, stereotypes and /int/ bullshit.
>>
>>53707599
>*sarcasm*
Easy, Russia, you're fast approaching German levels of autism with your posts.
>>
File: white semen pool in Thailand.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
white semen pool in Thailand.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>53707655
best sex tourist nation award:Phillipine
>>
>>53707665
>memes, stereotypes and /int/ bullshit.
Oh, am I in the wrong place for that?
>>
>sweden
nobody actually bullies sweden that much. stop this meme
>>
>>53707697

No.
>>
>>53707438
>1:BBC
>2:BBC
>3:BBC
>4:911

You should add "Gun topic".
Americans are always butthurt about gun control thread.
>>
>>53707655
I think the most bombed country is vietnam.
>>
>>53707400
So why? We're among most emotional people. I felt so comfortable in Spain because they can express feelings properly.
>>
>>53707438
>How to troll American posters

Tell them that Canada is better. Kek.
>>53707655
>Most bullied award - "Canada"
Why is this?
>>
i know the chilean guy, its always the same one and he is a tranny
>>
>>53707137
Upvote for Chile, my friends dad was a Chilean who had to flee after the coup in the 70's. He saw alot of his friends executed, seemed to be despondent and disliked living in America immensely.
>>
>>53707787
>>1:BBC
>>2:BBC
>>3:BBC
>>4:911
Incorrect.

>You should add "Gun topic".
Correct. Euros and other various slave states talking shit about gun rights is a sure way to piss off Americans.
>>
>>53707859
advocating the restriction free speech is a good way too
>>
>>53707807
>Tell them that Canada is better. Kek.

They can't even deny it.

Canada is far better than USA in everything.
>>
>>53708050
Banter like that is so preposterous that we can't even take it seriously. It's like complaining about jackalope infestations, it's funny because it is so far removed from reality.
>>
>>53707137 All your faggots posting shit about WWII are fucking idiots
>>
>>53708123
Show me the carfax for that statement United States of Anus.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.