[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>50% chance to become a grill >born male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18
File: 1452795443397.jpg (92 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452795443397.jpg
92 KB, 633x758
>50% chance to become a grill
>born male
>>
>>53585702
at least you won't be raped today hanz
>>
It sucks to be female. Every advantage is given to males in the world.
>>
>>53585702
this tbqh
>>
>>53585702
>Frau in Germany
>1945
>Get raped by Russians
>2016
>Get raped by Somalis
>>
>>53585789
shitty bait mate
>>
>>53585789
Even if we didn't have flags i could still tell you are a TRUE americanee.
>>
>>53585826

It is very true just read a book for once.

>>53585867

Pretty sure men and women are the same no matter where you go. Trust me if you were to be a woman you would realize how much it sucks compared to being a male. Do you think men came to rule the world just by coincidence?
>>
>you will never be a cute petite girl that wears frilly Gothic lolita clothes and has a handsome tomboy gf
>>
>>53585702
Girl think the exact opposite, bunny always used to complain about how being a woman sucks
>>
Visit /cgl/ for a moment. Women all hate each other, whereas we meme furoiously. Which life would you rather lead, one of anger punctuated by Ubermensch cock or one filled to the brim with memes?
>>
>>53585702
I know your feel.

I really want to quit thinking about hentai things.
My brain is filled with hentai things. I am thinking about sex 24/7. Whenever I see attractive women, my penis gets harder. I can't put my concentration to anything. When I apologize to someone with my serious face, but I internally think about sex. Not apologize.
It's like my brain doesn't exist in my head. My brain exists in my penis. Please someone help me.
>>
File: 1452729113124.jpg (87 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
1452729113124.jpg
87 KB, 590x600
Girl advantages:

>Showered with attention online, can easily become famous for being female and a gamer/nerd/fitness guru
>Sex with whomever you want
>Can pick up men with no problem (who are single)
>>Less social stigma on expressing emotions
>Usually a much bigger social network than men
>Can use looks to get ahead
>Men worship you
>Advantages in child custody

Disadvantages:
>Periods
>Can get raped anywhere, men only get raped in prison or gay bars
>Often physically weaker unless you work out hard
>Only risk getting genitally mutilated in some parts of Africa
>High heels
>>
>>53585817
fuck you we don't even have bbc here.

we only have t*rkroaches and other sandniggers.

only indians are more ugly.
>>
File: 1451794175022.png (188 KB, 317x425) Image search: [Google]
1451794175022.png
188 KB, 317x425
>big chance to be born an indian, sand nig or tar nig
>born white
>>
>wanting to be a woman in a rapey sandnigger ridden country
>>
>lift weights for 2 weeks
>already lift more than the females that have trained every day for years
sucks to be a man aye
>>
>>53585702
I'll still fuck you bro!
>>
File: 1447999107864.jpg (144 KB, 1176x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447999107864.jpg
144 KB, 1176x1200
>>53587910
>being THIS ironic
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>53585702
feels good to be honest
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>0.085714285% chance of being born irish
>still born irish
lol get rekt gallaibh
>>
>>53585702
>wanting to be a girl

I'd rather be the man with the cock fucking a woman, rather than the woman getting fucked
>>
>tfw could've been a qt female
>>
>be white male European from middle class family
>that privileged feel
>>
>>53587600
>>Showered with attention online, can easily become famous for being female and a gamer/nerd/fitness guru
That is bs you get cyberbully more often than not or weird memes like "please be in london". Its not good attention.
>Sex with whomever you want; Can pick up men with no problem (who are single)
Gross and not even true unless you are very beautiful. They did an experiment where a woman walked around asking guys to have sex and most guys found it weird or offputting rather than sexy.
So can men its called the halo effect.
>Men worship you
Most men, like most women, are at least subconsciously biased against women to where women are seen as less competent.
Not true, also reminder that child custody is a responsibility not a privilege. Child custody is work and hard work to boot.

Advantages you missed are that women are less likely to have butt/back hair and less likely to go bald (it still does happen due to weird hormone issues but itsr are).

>Disadvantages:
Don't forget pregnancy, being smaller and slower than men (and weaker regardless if you work out hard or not). Women's fashion in general is harder than mens fashion, it changes more rapidly and more expensive to boot. Not to mention makeup and much more hair removal that is expected--guy with hairy legs is normal, girl with hairy legs is gross. Sex is less often pleasurable and sucking penis is gross desu. You are judged more harshly on your looks and personality and people do see you as less competent and your thoughts and feelings as being more shallow/frivolous. There's more limits to when you can have children. You have weaker bones more prone to osteoperosis and breakage. Ugly, high pitched, weak/childish sounding voice. Slower healing of wounds due to less circulating factors. Less pain tolerance, including more pain receptors in the skin and being more badly effected by everyday pains. TBC...
>>
>>53586288

Women are INSANELY jealous of one another. When a woman meets a girl she doesn't know, her initial instinct is to dislike her until she proves otherwise. When men meet each other, we automatically assume we will like each other unless proven otherwise.
>>
>>53587600

>High heels

Heels are kinda like coffee though IMO, an acquired taste. I love 'em personally, get great posture and all tall and whatnot... also, often they are very pretty as well. Shoe shopping is pretty much the only GURRRRRL thing I do unironically.
>>
I'd rather be a nigger than a woman
>>
>>53587600

More disadvantages to being a woman I could not fit in the other one:

Higher rates of depression, ptsd and anxiety, and more likely to cry. Major motherhood penalty when it comes to work advancement, and meanwhile being a SAHM is looked down upon and shame. (Fathers actually are shown to get fatherhood BONUS in some studies). Have to sit down to pee on a gross seat and more likely to get bladder infections too. Female friendship is more fragile and there's not as much buddy buddy camraderie as you see in male friendship (From a distance).

Also another advantage I thought of is breast feeding so there's that too, add that to less hairy butt. Wow sure is great to be female not really.
>>
>>53587600
>Showered with attention online, can easily become famous for being female and a gamer/nerd/fitness guru
True. If I ever require attention it is easy for me to get it.
>Sex with whomever you want
Easier to get sex. But I don't like one night stands so I don't care for it.
>Can pick up men with no problem (who are single)
Won't be hard to go out and find a man at a bar.
>Less social stigma on expressing emotions
True. Though, it is nice to see men do this. Just not when they are too "Why must my life be so shit" 24/7
>Usually a much bigger social network than men
Probably correct.
Yes
>Men worship you
Yes
Yes

Disadvantages:
>Periods
True, but they're not even bad if you take the pill (it pretty much removes cramp and the heaviness of it)
>Can get raped anywhere, men only get raped in prison or gay bars
Men can get raped anywhere too, just less likely.
>Often physically weaker unless you work out hard
True.
>Only risk getting genitally mutilated in some parts of Africa
True.
>High heels
They aren't a requirement so it's not a disadvantage.

>>53588730
I don't feel this way but I know a lot of girls who do. It's really strange.
>>
>>53587600

Also people belittle girly stuff in general if theres a masculine popular franchise, like Batman or Star Wars then everyone is ok to celebrate it.

If there's a feminine popular francise like Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey then it gets bashed and picked apart and "why do women like this crap, its so problematic"???

Talk about BS.

>>53588730

I disagree personally I experience a kind of uncertain feeling like "who is this??". Its not jealousy just not sure what kind of person she is.
>>
>>53589048

The crying thing is also a bit cultural (though we cry easier, that's proven). American girls I've known were all "easy" criers compared to the Nordic women I know, myself included. Seriously, one of them started a flood because she twisted her ankle, first time I ever saw a grown woman crying from mild physical pain... was really uncomfortable.

In public. I probably bawl as much as them in total, but doing so in front of others isn't really socially acceptable here, not even for women.
>>
>>53589312

I don't live in Sweden so I barely even care, but point being it is easier for women to cry so even if you make it so its culturally unacceptable all it does is make it so women have to hold back tears harder.

I am a very easy crier and it is horrible because I don't want to cry and its embarrassing and if I am at work I have to rush to the bathroom so nobody sees me.
>>
>>53588644
the please be in London meme is kind of funny, I like it.

also the child custody thing is accurate, family courts are more likely to give the child to the mother. Men who want to be the main guardian have to fight much harder for their kids. The child payment system doesn't really work either. Shitty fathers don't pay at all, and shitty mothers use it to financially ruin the guy they broke up with and live more comfortably.
>>
>>53585702
you should be happy
german girls are ugly as fuck
>>
>>53588644
>Gross and not even true unless you are very beautiful. They did an experiment where a woman walked around asking guys to have sex and most guys found it weird or offputting rather than sexy.

Because they probably thought it was a prank or hidden camera thing
>>
>>53588644
Ofc people don't accept it, girls have to do it somewhat indirectly for it to work, still easier than men.

>Child custody is not a previlege
t. childfree

>Less pain tolerance
not true, although they experience a lot of pain if they have a baby (no other occasion)

It is still better to be a man if you are not a cuck
>>
>>53589553

>the please be in London meme is kind of funny, I like it.
No its stupid sorry. Along with "show feet".
>also the child custody thing is accurate, family courts are more likely to give the child to the mother.
The mother is more likely to actually want custody and she is more likely to have been the primary caregiver pre-divorce. Men who seek custody are just as likely to receive it.
> shitty mothers use it to financially ruin the guy they broke up with and live more comfortably.
This is the most bullshit thing I ever heard in my whole life. The average child support payment is a tiny drop in the bucket when it comes to the average cost it takes to raise a child. Single mothers have extremely high rates of poverty. They aren't "living comfortably" on child support scraps.

Also single moms have harder time dating and finding someone to give them a chance. Chalk that one up on the board as well.
>>
>>53589520

>I am a very easy crier and it is horrible because I don't want to cry and its embarrassing and if I am at work I have to rush to the bathroom so nobody sees me.

This feel, I know it.

>be emotionally brittle when arriving at work because my wind shield wipers didn't work 100% in the snow or some shit
>"You look tired today, everything ok?"
>assume they mean I look like shit and buy a juice box like a fucking kid and drink it in the bathroom while crying

... juice boxes are my comfort "food", idk why
>>
>>53589799
>No its stupid sorry.
To you. As I said, I find it funny.

As for everything else, I disagree completely. Your just writing opinions, like mine. Try to listen to both sides more and not just go by your own bias.
>>
>>53589048
Male suicide rate is higher than women though
>>
>>53589791
>not true, although they experience a lot of pain if they have a baby (no other occasion)

Is true.

>[Men] also have higher circulating clotting factors (vitamin K, prothrombin and platelets). These differences lead to faster healing of wounds and higher peripheral pain tolerance.[35]
>Females have more pain receptors in the skin. That may contribute to the lower pain tolerance of women.[101]
>In addition to defined diseases and syndromes, many common “everyday” pains appear to overburden women rather than men. Therefore, studies consistently find that women report more severe pain, more frequent pain, longer-lasting pain, and wider-ranging pain than men.[104]
>Females also report a higher prevalence of many pain-related diseases and syndromes, particularly auto-immune diseases. In a 2005 study, Holdcroft and Beckley show a higher female prevalence of many conditions of the head and neck (e.g., migraine), limbs (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome), internal organs (IBS), and more general conditions (multiple sclerosis).[103]

>>53589908

And doesn't that just sum it up? Men get to be bigger, stronger (internally and externally), faster and more successful on average. Women get to cry on the toilet with a juicebox. But we have it "better" cuz we "feel more comfortable expressing our feelings". Give me a break.
>>
>>53589520
Stop being so weak, don't cry over small things. It is bad for everyone. Keep on avoiding it for the sake of everyone you know.
>>
File: 1447608499176.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447608499176.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>born male
>with mostly feminine traits
>>
>>53585702
iktf
>>
>>53590235

Women actually have higher suicide attempts on top of their higher rates of anxiety/depression. Men are more violent and more likely to use violent means to kill themselves, whereas women are more likely to try nonviolent means like taking pills, etc.

Women are also far far more likely to be in poverty even though men are more likely to be homeless.
>>
File: abstrac kind of gondola.png (11 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
abstrac kind of gondola.png
11 KB, 640x480
>>53590340
>born female
>with mostly male traits
>>
>>53590267

>Stop being so weak, don't cry over small things.

I tell myself the same thing. But tears pour out of my face anyway. Its involuntary, possibly due to womens prolactin or something.

>Women are known to have anatomically differently shaped tear glands than men as well as having more of the hormone prolactin, which is present in tear glands, as adults. While girls and boys cry at roughly the same amount at age 12, by age 18, women generally cry four times more than men, which could be explained by higher levels of prolactin.[96]
>>
>>53588644

Of course asking men on the street they are gpi and to think something is off or its a trick etc. There are so many reasons they would not believe it.

Do a study where a girl goes into their rooms privately and strips and I guarantee 99% of men will fuck her even if she's ugly.
>>
File: 1317663194123.jpg (11 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1317663194123.jpg
11 KB, 226x166
>0% to be born a greek with blue eyes and blond hair
>managed to do the impossible
>>
Sucking dick isn't bad just hurts the jaw some
>>
>>53590524
From lurking /lgbt/ and transgender forums I have read that when females start taking testosterone, they find that they can be very sad yet suddenly unable to cry. Meanwhile males going on female hormones find they start crying for no reason.

Personally I find that around my period, I will start crying at literally nothing. E.g., I will be standing in line at the store, thinking about nothing in particular, and suddenly my eyes are getting watery and I am dripping tears without feeling sad.
>>
>>53590726

... kinda like eating a jawbreaker tbqh. It's a conundrum, because girth is awesome for fugging but makes blowing difficult.
>>
>>53589799
"Show feet" isn't really a meme. I really do mean it when I say it.
>>
>>53590692
good lad
>>
>get fucked by male
>fucking monthly period
NO THANKS.
>>
>>53590692
But Alexander der große was a blue eyed and blonde Greek.. Come to think of it he actually looks Germanic
>>
>>53590942

b-but one of those is pretty nice (usually). Also, periods aren't -that- bad, you get used to that shit, and if you have pain problems there are meds for it.
>>
File: 1449510943292.jpg (105 KB, 770x719) Image search: [Google]
1449510943292.jpg
105 KB, 770x719
>50% chance to become a male
>born girl
>>
>>53591047
I will fuck you
>>
>>53590690
>Do a study where a girl goes into their rooms privately and strips and I guarantee 99% of men will fuck her even if she's ugly.

That is gross and so far removed from reality that I don't see the point at all. So I can have sex with any guy I want....but I have to privately sneak into his room and take off all my clothes?? Really? Also this benefits me how?

Just come on. Men are more successful the entire world over in every major civilization known to man (supposedly there are hidden matriarchal tribes out there but none ever becomes remotely relevant on the world stage). Noteworthy men of history outnumber women 1000 to 1. Its not a coincidence. Men have 99.9% of the advantages that's why.

>>53590726

Disagree it taste really strong, very viscous and sticks to the inside of your mouth/throat for a very very long time even if you use mouthwash etc. And my bf is a vegetarian yet he still tastes so strong, if he hasn't cum in a while it is so much that it overwhelms my mouth. Male cum so much more thick and sticky and strong tasting than women fluids, period.. I will try to be eating breakfast the next day and still can taste it, not sure if its just my psychology or if it really is stuck in my throat somewhere.
>>
you dont have 50% to be male
>>
>>53591134

Probably psychological... or maybe it's just him? Granted, I've only ever sucked two dicks so I'm not really an expert, but my ex had more... flavor, than my current bf does. I make him shower right before though.
>>
File: 422313.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
422313.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>twice as likely to be born Japanese girl instead of British male
>born British male
>>
>>53591047

Periods are that bad, think of it objectively.

First of all, pain meds have lots of side effects on their own, being crippled with pain BY YOUR OWN BIOLOGY enough to need to take pain meds is bullshit enough...(and its seen as shameful in the USA for a woman to take time off for period pain too no matter how bad it is, like "get over it").

But then there is blood flooding out of your own genitals. This makes no sense at all. Most mammals do not go through this, men don't go through this. If you are not careful the blood can destroy your sheets, destroy your favorite underwear, and destroy your pants. My last period I did fall asleep at the wrong angle and I got blood on my sheets. It gloobs out and its so gross I can go through a tampon in 20 mins when I am at my peak which means I need to be very diligent returning to the bathroom repeatedly or I can wear a giant pad that makes me feel like I am wearing a diaper.

Periods are so painful and disgusting I just don't understand why.
>>
>>53591438

Meh, I guess I'm weird, they never bothered me much. When I was 11 I thought I was dying obviously. Maybe I've just been lucky and they're easy on me or something.
>>
>>53591394

My current bf can shower before all he wants. His actual cum tastes so strong like chlorine/chemicals and it overwhelms your mouth so its filled with tis. And it really does stick very hard. If I get woman fluids on my hands I just rinse it off. If I get cum on my hands then its like I need to rub it off.

Sucking dick was the biggest disappointment for me. I like making him feel good so I always do it but I always imagined it would taste sexy, not bad.
>>
>>53591134

And given that they are more successful in every civilization known to man do you not think they are more capable or at the very least more inclined toward certain roles/professions than women? Do you really believe that it is all because society is just in favour of men? What of the start of development into society? What of modern society? Maybe its still shit in the US but here women absolutely have equal opportunity, if not better in many regards. Particularly in Auckland
>>
>0.5432% to be born a norwegian male
>make it
>>
File: 1307632613002.jpg (39 KB, 284x290) Image search: [Google]
1307632613002.jpg
39 KB, 284x290
>>53585702
>men complaining about their hard lives

Why is this so common nowadays? Is it the estrogen in the drinking water or what?
>>
>>53591747

>
And given that they are more successful in every civilization known to man do you not think they are more capable or at the very least more inclined toward certain roles/professions than women? Do you really believe that it is all because society is just in favour of men?

I never said "society is in favor of men" (though it mostly is). I think men have almost every natural advantage in their favor, and since society is just an outgrowth of our own biology, men get most societal advantages as well (sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the society in question....as feminism seeps into a society discrimination of women goes from being more overt to being more subconscious).
>>
File: 1452455828594.jpg (39 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1452455828594.jpg
39 KB, 500x748
>>53585702
I wish I was born a cute boy.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>53585702
You want ficki ficki?
>>
>>53592047

Sorry I didn't mean to put words in your mouth, its just the most common line of argument I see from women both on/off 4chan.

That's fair comment. Though in order to actually address those issues in reality, people would have to accept biological inferiority in certain facets of our thinking, which is obviously from non-PC.
>>
>>53585702
do you like being raped that much ?
>>
>>53591121
>to become a male
The surgery failed?
>>
>>53591942
Life isn't hard, it's just boring and devoid of meaning. I just want to be a cute girl like in my animes.
>>
>>53591121
proof
>>
What a disgusting thread.
>>
>>53587600
women don't actually have to do any of that shit

you can go out with a big strong man or carry a gun, and there's BC that actually makes periods virtually go away now

being a woman is super easy difficulty
>>
>ywn have gender dysphoria
Feels good man
>>
>>53591942

Being a man is not a guarantee for being happy
>>
>>53585826

He's not wrong. Physically we are superior which comes in handy in all sorts of dangers and potential accidents. The average man can probably lift rubble off himself and put up a good fight vs the average female.

Better height for the average male is also good for intimidation and a better view

We are also not as easily manipulated as females are emotionally by others. Like a female sees refugees and might feel bad but men think beyond that empathy and looks at the dangers. Basically a bit more logical

No monthly bleeding from our legs and hormonal mood swings provided the make isn't mentally ill.

No getting pregnant for us carrying a load

Men are seen as more valuable when older and more chill vs nagging harping old women who lost their looks. Which is their only advantage in life due to betas

If women work out they are considered an outlier vs men which is normal

Groups of men are generally bro tier and can get along better while women can be spiteful as fuck
>>
>>53585749
Ha-ha
Funny
>>
>>53591121
>>53591501
>>53591618
So many girls. I am scared.
>>
File: 1451626969760.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451626969760.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>53585702
iktf
>>
>>53591618
tell him to lay off the coffee and eat more fruit or no more sucky sucky
>>
>>53586560
Just fap
>>
>>53586560
actually interact with women, lose your virginity and lay off the hentai senpai
>>
File: 1451509057792.jpg (86 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451509057792.jpg
86 KB, 633x758
>50% chance to became a grill or a male
>born either
>>
>be born as a man
>tall, glorious beard, can split wood, can march for miles
>more lung capacity, more bone density, more muscle mass
>can beat up at least 70% of population (women, children and elderly lmaoing @ ur life)
>no hormonal bullshit, clear head 24/7
>can orgasm with more or less only willpower
>can lift any woman
>my throat make sound of a bear, not a pigeon

ayy la mao in this world of lilliputians, I am the guliver
>>
what are the odds you could have been born a white GOOD LOOKING typical blonde blue eyed female ? Someone crunch the numbers
>>
File: 1452689485130.jpg (77 KB, 674x600) Image search: [Google]
1452689485130.jpg
77 KB, 674x600
>be born white male age 18-25

loving life 2bh
>>
File: 1436373145676.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1436373145676.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
whole glory of being female ultimately falls back to males.. its from males that they get their food and shelter and everything else
>being a secondary character in your own life
such claims can not be fabricated
>>
>>53598305
>glorious beard
>tall
>can orgasm with more or less only willpower
delet this
>>
>>53585702
>50% chance to become a proud male, explorer of the world
>born female
>>
>>53589520
woman crying are cute

I swear I'm not a kidnapper
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.