[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are amusement parks in your country as shit as here? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Are amusement parks in your country as shit as here?

>be murrican
>at six flags
>in line for an hour to get on bizzaro
>fucking pack of mexicans in line
>all loud and shit talking in their el chapo language
>10 more mexicans cut in line because their family of the original pack
>now hour and a half
>another group of mexicans has a pass to get to the front of the fucking line
>wait more
>finally at the front of the line about to get on
>all the seats are drenched in sweat from guess who, the mexicans

Why the fuck did I even waste money on this shit. Next time my friends want to do stupid expensive shit im gonna tell them to fuck off.

Also hope Trump makes them build the wall. Mexicans are fucking awful
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 732x732
CHI
>>
>>53577394
What?
>>
>>53577316
>be murrican
>don't spend money on absolutely useless and expensive shit
you're a disgrace to your country
fugging gommie
>>
>>53577316
Did you go by yourself? Usually it doesn't matter how bad the amusement park is, as long as you go with friends, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>53577786

I was with friends.

Still ass though, lines are fucking long as shit
>>
>>53577316
I don't think we have an actual permanent amusement park in my country.

Bunch of old families (usually Czechs) run traveling circuses and carnivals. They come to a city, set up rides and stands, and stay for a few days. Then they move on.
>>
>>53577394
CA
>>
File: 6080726709_b3d52d8efd_b.jpg (447 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6080726709_b3d52d8efd_b.jpg
447 KB, 1024x683
>>53578419

Almost 2 hours for this. I dont think it was worth it
>>
>>53578646
Well I don't think nomadic carnival can pack such enormous roller coaster with them, so we're totally missing out on these.
>>
>>53577316
Depends on where you live fambam, stop being a stupid çuck

Just because it's that way where you live doesn't mean it applies everywhere else. Why are you so fucking stupid?

Jesus fucking christ just kill yourself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgVdVrhnLc
They're full of fighting niggers
>>
>>53578455
no-pe
>>
File: 1449158119397.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1449158119397.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>53578924
>ameridefensive
>>
>>53578924

>mexican detected
>>
>>53577316
You must be 18 or older to post here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.