[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are Americans posting RIGHT NOW who support Russia/Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ISIS_Russia.jpg (53 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_Russia.jpg
53 KB, 600x424
>there are Americans posting RIGHT NOW who support Russia/Putin
>they haven't been tried for treason
>>
name atleast one killed in captivity ukranian peasant.
>>
>>53576498
Yeah, because Russia slaughters the Ukranians by rigging bombs around their neck.

Good observation, Bradley
>>
>>53576498
The ukrainian army is doing the same thing though and is not better than the separatists at all.
You don't need to support Russia but at least don't be such a hypocrite to support Ukraine instead.
I personally don't support anyone, but comparing Russia with ISIS is fucking retarded m8
>>
>>53576498
>Donetsk
>Russia
It's like blamming Saudi Arabia or Qatar for what Al-Qaeeda does. You don't do it, don't you?
>>
>>53576498
Eat shit and die!
>>
>>53576498
yeah brown people tend to have sympathy towards russia. arabs too have similar attitude.
>>
>>53577484
Arabs hate Russia. We hade hundreds of volunteers from Arabia, Qatar etc in Checnya. Even our """"""""buddies"""""""" Iranians hate us, you can look in youtube videos of iranians shouting "death to russians" on some their holidays.
>>
File: YuyAa8f.png (385 KB, 2000x1012) Image search: [Google]
YuyAa8f.png
385 KB, 2000x1012
>>53577616
They don't seem to hate Russia that much, or at least Putin
>>
>>53577831
>Statistics is always right.
>>
>>53577616
i live in brown shithole m8. radical muslims aside browns have huge boner towards russia. arabs tend to have anti american sentimental thus they are de facto russia-boo. even turks were too, then they realized putin is a manchild and whole boner vanished..
>>
>>53577831
Lel, Finland in charge of not approving of Putin. That's probably quite true though.
>>
>Russia
>meddles with its neighbors in small scale conflicts with few casualties

>USA
>goes overseas and kills millions with no clear objective

I'm not a Putinbot but I can at least see and understand his rationale for many of the things he's done. Can't say the same for us. And he's done it without the ridiculous amount of bloodshed that comes with our interventions. go listen to the man speak some time.
>>
File: veganism.png (236 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
veganism.png
236 KB, 600x424
>>53576498
>there are Americans Posting RIGHT NOW who support Vegetarians/Vegans
>they haven't been tried for vegetable genocide
>>
I respect Putin.
I might not agree with everything he says and does but I think >>53578124 summed it up nicely.

We don't really have room to talk while carpet bombing and arming durkas
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.