[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a man be so based‽ >It wasn't the simple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 470x640
How can a man be so based‽

>It wasn't the simple urge for satisfaction of sexually starved young men – this could be done in a more discreet, hidden way – it was foremost a public spectacle of installing fear and humiliation, of exposing the “pussies” of the privileged Germans to painful helplessness.
>This is why the naive attempts to enlighten immigrants (explaining to them that our sexual mores are different, that a woman who walks in public in a mini skirt and smiles does not thereby signal sexual invitation, etc.) are examples of breath-taking stupidity – they know this and that's why they are doing it. They are well aware that what they are doing is foreign to our predominant culture, but they are doing it precisely to wound our sensitivities.

http://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2016/01/slavoj-zizek-cologne-attacks
>>
>>53576140
Merkel wants mass rapes of her women. If they aren't going to breed the next generation willingly, Merkel will force them to.

That is the real reason for mass importing low IQ unskilled and dangerous foreigners that are all males of breeding age.
>>
File: galactic trash.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
galactic trash.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>Slavoj Zizek
>>
File: 1451416881328.jpg (132 KB, 472x329) Image search: [Google]
1451416881328.jpg
132 KB, 472x329
>"""""""philosopher""""""""""
>>
he looks like Sadam Hussein
>>
File: TrashEcon_r2-final mde.jpg (62 KB, 1200x1093) Image search: [Google]
TrashEcon_r2-final mde.jpg
62 KB, 1200x1093
>>53576373
>>53576317
>Slavoj Zizek

trash
>>
I thought it was Luke from the Force Awakens for a moment.
>>
>>53576140
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: zizek on 4chan.png (406 KB, 914x898) Image search: [Google]
zizek on 4chan.png
406 KB, 914x898
>>53576373
>>
Can't destroy the Slavoj
Can't neglec' the Zizek
>>
Love how OP took the only part where he was very scathing of the immigrants

Here's more context

>During carnival the common people suspended the normal rules of behavior and ceremoniously reversed the social order or turned it upside down in riotous procession. Carnival was high season for hilarity, sexuality, and youth run riot, and the crowd often incorporated cat torture into its rough music. While mocking a cuckold or some other victim, the youths passed around a cat, tearing its fur to make it howl.Faire le chat, they called it. The Germans called itKatzenmusik, a term that may have been derived from the howls of tortured cats. The torture of animals, especially cats, was a popular amusement throughout early modern Europe. The power of cats was concentrated on the most intimate aspect of domestic life: sex.Le chat, la chatte, le minetmean the same thing in French slang as “pussy” does in English, and they have served as obscenities for centuries.

So what if we conceive of the Cologne incident as a contemporary version offaire le chat? ..exposing the “pussies” of the privileged Germans to painful helplessness. There is, of course, nothing redemptive or emancipatory, nothing effectively liberating, in such a carnival – but this is how actual carnivals work.

.... The task is to change this stance of envy and revengeful aggressiveness, not to teach them what they already know very well.

The difficult lesson of this entire affair is thus that it is not enough to simply give voice to the underdogs the way they are: in order to enact actual emancipation, they have to beeducated(by others and by themselves) into their freedom

Hilarious how the right wing nationalist gutter-trash here take the words of one of the most famous leftists and use it for their own cause. Truly pathetic and desperate.
>>
>>53576140
I thought he was a Marxist?
>>
>>53577713
Why are you trying to pretend that based sniffle man isn't redpilled as fuck?

>The clearest expression of the “desire for the west” are immigrant refugees: their desire is not a revolutionary one, it is the desire to leave behind their devastated habitat and rejoin the promised land of the developed west. (Those who remain behind try to create there miserable copies of western prosperity, like the “modernised” parts in every third world metropolis, in Luanda, in Lagos, etc, with cafeterias selling cappuccinos, shopping malls, and so on).
>But since, for the large majority of pretenders, this desire cannot be satisfied, one of the remaining options is the nihilist reversal: frustration and envy get radicalised into a murderous and self-destructive hatred of the west, and people get engaged in violent revenge. Badiou proclaims this violence a pure expression of death drive, a violence that can only culminate in acts of orgiastic (self)destruction, without any serious vision of an alternate society.
>>
>>53577835
Where did I day he wasn't redpilled you silly cunt? My definition of redpilled is not necessarily what yours is clearly, yours being that someone becomes redpilled by being a racist and fascist.
>>
>>53577752
he is, doesn't mean he can't criticize this. Not all marxists are modern sjw's.
>>
File: CWSMLHqUkAATpEJ.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CWSMLHqUkAATpEJ.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>53577967
He called the dindu mob self-destructive and nihilistic, which makes him Literally Hilter. Very problematic.
>>
>>53577967
>"from my point of view, the racists are bluepilled"
You are truly lost
>>
>>53578117
>not "then you are lost"
>>
>>53576140
I've read some shite on the internet before, but that is right up there contending for number one. They even had the cheek to ask for donations beforehand, because "good journalism is expensive". If that's "good journalism", I don't want to know what they think bad journalism looks like. They should put their donations to good use and pay people to not read it, because it was fucking shite.
>>
>>53578024
actually marxists are not sjws
sjws are social democrat bourgeois
political correctness is a symptom of the afraid of change and powerless middle class
the commie may be wrong for a lot of reasons but having order, natural and social, is interwoven in their ideology
don't fall for tea party cultural marxism conspiracy theories, burgers are retards
>>
>>53578516
this, most people just associate all marxism with cultural marxist memes.
>>
how can a man be tho bathed you athk?
>>
>>53577713
It's a question of what is relevant. To you the emancipation of the refugees and making them Europeans is relevant. To me it's not. I care about Europe, I don't care about the refugees.
>>
>>53579321
I don't care about either, what concerns me are far higher ideals than this pithy thing called Europe or some shitskins on boats
>>
File: 1434881270315.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434881270315.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>www.newstatesman.com
>Slavoj Zizek
>>
>>53576286
it'd be easier to bring women really, german girls will just abort
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.