[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jean-Marie Le Pen believes that an unflattering photo of him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: unflattering.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
unflattering.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
Jean-Marie Le Pen believes that an unflattering photo of him sleeping damaged his image in a recent election, and now he’s suing the dancer that snapped and posted it.
>>
Can't handle the bants
>>
>>53573015
He is just asking for his tax return desu senpai.
>>
Is the guy on the left what the average French male looks like nowadays?
>>
>>53573015
why is that french young man taking a pic with an old foreigner while he's asleep?
>>
>>53573015
I remember him, this is the guy who banged Madonna, what a cunt.
>>
>>53573484

t. Drake
>>
File: 146626992278327.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
146626992278327.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>you will never take a selfie with based jean marie
>>
>>53573015
I don't know why he's pissed, he actually looks better than usual here.
>>
He sued him because he can win, he probably don't even care
>>
I don't see how the picture is unflattering, the issue is that the picture was tweeted with an insulting and political message, and also it is illegal to publish pictures of people if they haven't explicitly agreed to it.
>>
“Knockout the [National Front] tomorrow by going to vote,” Zaibat’s caption read. The photo, which was also shared on Twitter and Facebook, received hundreds of thousands of likes, comments, and shares across social media. The next day, Le Pen’s National Front party (led by Le Pen’s daughter) was handily defeated in the regional elections.

Now Le Pen is demanding $54,248 (€50,000) from Zaibat, telling Public that the snapshot “harmed his image and was instrumental to the defeat of the party.” He’s also asking that Zaibat publish a written apology to his social media followers.

France has strict laws when it comes to photography and privacy. Article 9 of the country’s civil code states that “taking a person’s picture whether the person is living or dead is prohibited without the prior permission of those persons who are entitled to give it, since the protection of privacy extends beyond death.”

Le Pen’s lawsuit claims that the photo represented a breach of the politician’s privacy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.