[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We help India. We list five things we would like India to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
ITT: We help India. We list five things we would like India to work on, of which two are short-term goals, two medium-term, and one long-term.

Where short term = six to twelve months, medium-term = one to three years, long-term = three years or more.
>>
1. Poo in the Loo
2. Build Loos
3. Train adults to poo in loo
4. adults teach children to poo in loo
5. POO IN LOO
>>
>>53558734
fist of all poo in the loo
>>
>>53558734
short term: toilets
medium term: toilets
long term: toilets
>>
>>53558761
>>53558779
>>53558779

hi there, reddit!
>>
>>53558761
Seering wit from an American.
>>
>>53558817
*Searing
>>
File: 0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png
24 KB, 400x400
>>53558796
hello
>>
>>53558734
1. Build loos
2. Show Indians that there is no scary poo witch in the loo
3. Teach Indians to poo in loo
4. Show them that they too can poo in loo
5. Everyone can poo in loo, now you can too

Now, I ask you, in your country's time of need... will you too poo in loo?
>>
File: 1452652749177.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1452652749177.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>53558875

>scary poo witch
>>
>>53558734
INDIA TO THE LOO BY 2030
>>
We need to make it so that the middle man gets cut out and then profit increases exponentially per year. We can do this by reducing the cost of fuwsdjrm and then balance with the dodls and make it work.
>>
>>53558926
>We can do this by reducing the cost of fuwsdjrm and then balance with the dodls and make it work.

are you having a stroke
>>
We can also put more people on late watch so that our guys get hurt at the wrong time and make the insurance to the place where it can be to make them work.
>>
>>53558734
short=spread man-made virus targeting the poor/disabled
med=sterlization of the poor
long=tax the fuck out of the rich
>>
And then we can make the people put the money in jacket and the car for the company and the enterprise and make us work the day out.
>>
Make sure we reduce shipping costs and our clients will call us tomorrow, but if I don't I will leave a message with your receptionist. Tell them I went to a Black Lives Matter rally to show support and had to stop by the KKK rally to show support and to show I have no racial bias.
>>
>>53558974
the entire world should implement this desu
>>
A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
Going to india, post oc when im there
>>
>>53558974
>Kill the poor, and make it to where they can't have children
>In 20-40 years the country collapses because there are no laborers

Pretty soon they'll start to import foreigners because someone needs to perform the labor. Sweden 2.0, though I guess it's not so bad considering we are talking about India.
>>
File: kr2.jpg (599 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
kr2.jpg
599 KB, 1200x749
One, two, you don't have a loo
Three, four, run out of the door
Five, six, among the shitty creeks
Seven, eight, it's time to defecate
Nine, ten, shit on the street again
>>
>Short
1. Introduce strictly enforced one-child policy. Copy the main principles from China, focus on ways to enforce it in rural areas too.

If China could do it with like three times the landmass, then India should be able to too.

Allow people who can afford it to "buy" another child (basically pay a massive sum to have another child). This law is mainly in place to keep the huge population in check by curbing the population growth of the poor, but a growing middle and upper class is always good.

2. Enforce draconian countermeasures against corruption. Especially among the police forces.

I've been to India and the corruption is astonishing. Now, corruption will always be a problem in countries as poorly regulated against India, but there might be some ways to keep it in check using Stalinist tactics. Incentivize snitching and things like that.

>Medium
3. Program for nationwide building of sewers and toilets.

This will take long, very long, but you can make massive progress within three years. Invest a lot of money in building basic toilet infrastructure in every large town in India, and make public defecation illegal (enforced by the police).

Have a realistic medium-term goal, for example reduce public defecation by 50% in three years. I could see that being possible

4. Total abolishment of caste system.

I know the government has been trying its best and has even introduced affirmative action programs, but go full on Mao on the population.

Make it illegal to have caste-based last names for example. I'm not familiar enough with India to think of other measures. Be absolutely draconian in this. This is something that needs to be purged from society.

>Long
5. Strengthen ties with China, no matter what the costs are.

The Sino-Pakistani relationship is threatening India. India needs to strengthen its ties with China, even if they have to cede (useless) territory from those disputes. A strong bilateral relationship will massively benefit India.
>>
>>53559318
>Strengthen ties with China, no matter what the costs are

I dunno m8 they have a good position in terms of shipping lanes. A mutually beneficial arrangement with Africa, SEA or Aus will be better for them than letting the Chinese come in and take whatever they want for only their own benefit (which is what the Chinese tend to do).
>>
File: helpindia.png (1 MB, 1917x987) Image search: [Google]
helpindia.png
1 MB, 1917x987
Here's a solution to fix your problems, India.
>>
>>53559318
The Chinese have a major problem with the age distribution due to the One Child Policy, they've actually relaxed it into a two child policy because it's become very stressful on their economy.
>>
>>53559494

Strengthening ties with China will weaken Pakistan too, which is important. India has everything Pakistan has and more, so in theory they should be better allies than Pakistan.

It's just those stupid territorial disputes that ruin it.
>>
>>53559318
>Population
Our fertility rate is pretty ok. One or two states lagging behind, they'll catch up.

>Corruption
completely agree

>pooinloo
already being tackled. Don't get your news from 4chan

>caste system
you need to read up on the current laws if you believe govt hasn't already gone "full on mao".

>PRC
Not a big concern imo. They're slimy, but we can deal with them if it comes to that.
>>
1. Leave Kashmir.
2. Quit Kashmir.
3. Move out of Kashmir.
4. Remove yourself from Kashmir.
5. Get the fuck out of Kashmir.
>>
>>53560729
i feel like you might be kashmiri
>>
>>53560729
1. Leave India
2. Quit India
3. Move out of India
4. Remove yourself from India
5. Get the fuck out of India
>>
>>53558761
funny mem
>>
>>53560456
Is this a meme? was someone literally telling you that you should increase your fertility levels? Wow no. This world is about to be reaping the terrible harvest of overpopulation. If anything your country and most others will probably be impletmenting measures to slow it withing 20 years.
>>
>>53560729
()))((())((()))(()))Y)O(U(()()())()(())())
>>
>>53558796
Shouldn't you be studying, Pajeet? Your parents came to New Zealand for a better life.
>>
>>53558734
1. Encourage people to not display their religious association in public, except on holy days.
2. Massively support Atheism
3. Encourage movie makers to make a movie that isn't just the same story with other actors and songs.
4. Annihilate Pakistan
5. Punch all those backwards people in the face until they change their attitude in a way that actually helps every citizen to get a better and just live.
>>
HELP WITH POO IN LOO
>>
>>53562471
Go look up stats yourself. Can't be bothered to spoon feed you.
>>
Long term = Start a war with China and Pakistan to reclaim honor
>>
Invite the British back to fix everything and finish dragging you up to civilisation.
>>
>>53558734
POO IN LOO
POO IN LOO
POO IN LOO
TAKE SHOWER IN GAGNES RIVER
STOP TRAIN RAPE
>>
>>53558734
remove pakis
build loos
put pakis in the loo
>>
1 Revive thugs
2 Cultivate tea
3 Annex sri lanka
4 Embrace naxalits
5 Modi is the one true king of india
>>
>>53562849
>Embrace naxalits

commie pls leave
>>
File: start.jpg (3 MB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
start.jpg
3 MB, 2700x1800
>>53558734
dont know from where to start tb h
>>
>>53558734
We start making movies like slum dog millionaire which shows how disgusting India is
>>
>>53563150
i think as locals you know better your problems but yet
- access to clean water water water
- building better living places not just 3x3m barack and shits (it would create jobs too)
- administrative reform so that locals to have jobs and work at their province at least not traveling with trains and buses big distances for kind of nothing at the end
-better infrastructure
-better education on local bases not only in mumbai and big cities
>>
>>53558734
We also need to appoint famous celebrity as brand ambassador to "DISGUSTING INDIA"
>>
>>53563539
call him Heracles then

The fifth Labour of Heracles (Hercules in Latin) was to clean the Augean (/ɔːˈdʒiːən/) stables. Eurystheus intended this assignment both as humiliating (rather than impressive, like the previous labours) and as impossible, since the livestock were divinely healthy (immortal) and therefore produced an enormous quantity of dung (ἡ ὄνθος). These stables had not been cleaned in over 30 years, and 3,000 cattle lived there. However, Heracles succeeded by rerouting the rivers Alpheus and Peneus to wash out the filth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augeas
>>
>>53563663
Excellent.
very well suited name
>>
>>53559318
>>53559318
are you that filthy commie dutch?
>>
>>53560916
>implying I'm in India
dumb currypoo
>>
Fix corruption and you will fix India.
>>
>>53566730
Nice flag.
>>
send me cute indian girls please

im desperate ;_;
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.