[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell happened here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1157456_1280x720.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1157456_1280x720.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
What happened? I thought iranians were based and qt.
>>
>>53546256
Maybe they just really like sanctions.
>>
They did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>53546545
why are you shilling?
>>
>>53546590
Why are you butthurt? Foreign soldiers strayed into their borders; they apprehended them, guarded them until it was clear there was no hostile intent, then released them.
>>
>>53546256
>and qt

Autismus maximus
>>
>>53546789
gentle reminder that iranians are aryans
>>
>>53546256
They were sent to try and rile up Iran for Saudi Arabia and Israel so America could have a reason to attack Iran

But Iran did not take the bait.
Captured them then let them go
>>
>>53546953
Yep.. thats autism
>>
>>53546733
Yea I'm kind of confused as to why this is a big deal. Some Americans are acting like its the biggest travesty ever while others are acting like it was America's biggest defeat.
>>
>>53547305
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/13/joe-biden-no-apology-given-to-iran/
They were cucked
>>
A bunch of jerks, OP. That's what they are.
>>
>>53547305

The significance is that the Iranians let them go quickly and without a fuss. Normally there are demands and political posturing from Iran, while the west trots out the Iran is Satan rhetoric. This time however it was all very civil.
>>
>>53546256
if it was the other way around they would have been shot
>>
where's rambo?
>>
>>53546256
If you're a tinfoiler, neocon elements within America attempted to provoke a war with Iran and failed miserably. Otherwise, literally nothing of note.
>>
>>53547439
>American soldiers can be seen forced on their knees by IRGC aggressors

Jesus Christ, Breitbart is absolute trash. Detaining soldiers who've landed in your country is not aggression. The entire affair was as non-aggressive as it gets.
>>
>>53547623
i hate neocons
>>
>>53547520
Right but everyone is making it seem like the opposite.

>>53547439
>The vice president explained that the “the Iranians picked up both boats — as we have picked up Iranian boats that needed to be rescued.” Iranian officials then “realized they were there in distress and said they would release them, and released them — like ordinary nations would do.

>Secretary of State John Kerry issued a thank you to the Iranian regime for releasing the U.S. soldiers.

>“I want to express my gratitude to Iranian authorities for their cooperation in swiftly resolving this matter,” he said.

The article you posted makes it seem like what occurred was nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
File: 1442644341146.png (116 KB, 1360x964) Image search: [Google]
1442644341146.png
116 KB, 1360x964
Apparently the boats the US soldiers had were made in Sweden, so I guess it's not a surprise that they broke down in fear at the sight of some snackbars
>>
>>53547697
Detaining foreign soldiers in your own territory is as aggressive as it gets. :^)
>>
>>53547743
>Right but everyone is making it seem like the opposite.
Because if they don't the juice and al saud would lose face
>>
>>53547743

>Right but everyone is making it seem like the opposite.

It's a mixture of Neo-Cons itching for war with Iran and America haters claiming this is the biggest defeat since 1812.

Basically people being are retarded as usual.
>>
Lel, Breitbart comments. They seem to think America's at war with Iran or something.

>Obama ... Who gave the stand down order to the sailors. Surrender again and pray. Just like who gave the stand down order for Benghazi. Our president can surrender faster than a rabbit

>According to Greta on Fox, a captured service man is to respond with name , rank, and serial number only, and to resist all other statements. This guy should be in trouble
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.