[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your new generation of rednecks? In France, a huge pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: beaufs.jpg (83 KB, 930x583) Image search: [Google]
beaufs.jpg
83 KB, 930x583
How is your new generation of rednecks?
In France, a huge proportion live in the north or the south and they like this kind of show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlFAFo4GrQ4

Or old redneck generation was more like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTzFjw4U8eU&list=PLENRE8JVTOTSxLQOKTGJPI2X6cxfQ-UkF&index=11
>>
>>53545128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPN53cv1iw

still retarded
>>
>>53545328
More manly than us desu
>>
>>53545355

I don't mind them I live around a lot of rednecks, the hick hop shit is really fucking stupid though.
>>
>>53545383
Are they very racists like the older generation ?
>>
>>53545450

Of course lol
>>
>>53545450

I will answer any questions you have about our rednecks, not much to know though.

For instance I was too poor to be a redneck. You have to own shit like a truck and ATVs, hunting gear, etc.. I just went to friends house to do all that shit.
>>
>>53545689
Do you live in the south ?
Also did they do crimes ?
>>
File: angry bird.png (107 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
angry bird.png
107 KB, 540x521
>>53545128

A redneck is a farmer, or someone who lives in a rural area that supports farms. Red. Neck. From being outside.

White trash != redneck, although some white trash are rednecks
>>
>>53545912

No I live in the "heartland" right next to the south but its essentially the same just with farmers instead.

A lot commit crimes but mostly drug related or getting in fights not a lot of murder or stealing desu
>>
>>53545947
OK I should said "white trash" instead of "rednecks" maybe.
>>
>>53546078
OK, do you like to live around rednecks ?
Would you prefer to live in a big city ?
>>
File: Phrygian cap.png (339 KB, 342x484) Image search: [Google]
Phrygian cap.png
339 KB, 342x484
>>53546301

no problem, fellow Republican
>>
>>53545689
>>53545689
You're wrong

Being poor is part of what constitutes being a redneck the people you described are just wannabe country douches

t. real North Carolinian
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.