[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Latinos unironically believe North and South America are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: laughing-mexican-guy.jpg (30 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
laughing-mexican-guy.jpg
30 KB, 600x372
>Latinos unironically believe North and South America are a single continent despite thinking Europe, Africa, and Asia are separate continents
>Latinos unironically complain that the United States calls itself "America"
>Latinos unironically think people from the United States should call themselves Unitedstatians despite that sound retarded in English, the language that people from said country speak, because they believe "American" applies equally to the USA, Mexico, Brazil, and the rest of the irrelevant nothing countries sharing their continents
>Latinos unironically don't use the vosotros verb conjugation
Latinos, everyone.
>>
CHI
>>
File: 33_sephko.jpg (63 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
33_sephko.jpg
63 KB, 900x300
>>53527866
>Latinos unironically complain that the United States calls itself "America"
because you make us look bad

ps:
CA
>>
>>53527866
NO
>>
NO
pd: greetings
>>
>>53527941
This is something a 40 year old woman would post on Normiebook.
>>
>>53527866
Latino here.

Eat shit and die for embarrassing the country with your particular brand of bullshit.
>>
>>53528006
whoa, hacking is really something horrifying, what else did you find about me mr. Anonymous?
>>
>>53528056
Other latino here.

Eat shit and die for failing to assimilate to the greatest country on Earth. Fuck off back to cartel land if you can't handle the freedom.
>>
CHICANO
H
I
C
A
N
O
>>
>>53527866
How many continents do they think exist?
>>
File: 20150731_142939.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150731_142939.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>53527866
>Only on 4chan and It's not just them
>What?
Trump rally tier, stupid.
>>
>>53528313
6, like the olympic rings + Antarctica
>>
>>53527941
>brazil speaks spanish
>>
>>53527866
CHI
>>
>>53527866
not using vosotros is an improvement to Spanish desu, plural you is retarded.

The rest of your complaints just stem from widespread ignorance of geography among people in North and South America in general
>>
>>53528530
¿algún problema cabrón?
>>
>There are people on this thread right now who think there is an non-arbitrary correct definition for continent
>>
>>53528901
why are the finnish so much better than the other nordic posters here?
>>
>>53528901
there is an arbitrary definition for continent: the POLITICAL definition
for example Turkey will ALWAYS be Asia Minor
>>
>>53528252
No need to assimilate, asshole. I was born an American.
>>
>>53530001
haha, anchor baby
CHICANO
>>
>>53530001
t.chicano
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.