[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Officially dating a German girl who lives in Canada. Her parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Germany-Flag.png (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.png
44 KB, 400x300
Officially dating a German girl who lives in Canada. Her parents run an international business so they're somewhat wealthy. Unfortunately I don't speak German and I haven't met her parents yet. Give me some things I can say to impress them. This is all I know:

Oh mein gott! Ihre Tochter ist der schönste Mädchen in der Welt.
>>
ein reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 207x243
>>
>>53525832
>der schönste Mädchen in der Welt.
*das schönste

also just b urself.
You'll insult them if you try to speak to them in their native language, despite they obviously managed to integrate well.
>>
Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Möchten Sie wissen, was das ist?
>>
Ich ficke ihre Tochter jeden Tag.
>>
Was halten Sie eigentlich von den ganzen "Refugees"?
Um ehrlich zu sein...ab ins Gas mit denen, oder?

should break the ICE
>>
>>53525832
Scream ICH WOLLEN ANSCHLUSS DEINE TOCHTER ARSCH MIT MEINE GROßE SCHWANZ
>>
ficki ficki
>>
gott strafe wessie
>>
>>53525947
rolling for this xD
>>
>>53525832
Dont bother with speaking german.
There is nothing we hate more than some Anglo butchering our language.
>>
>>53525868
This. Do it OP.
>>
>>53525832
Guten Tag und verpiss euch!
>>
File: deeply concerned wojak.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned wojak.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>>53525945
>you will never fall for a Spaghetti Tier bait on a vietnamese pottery forum that lead to the moment where you have to explain to your gf's dad what a bugchaserc*ckold is.
>>
Heil Hitler
Hande hoch
Ich bin ein berliner
Rapefugee
>>
Schnell, schnell! Achtung! Achtung, Blitzkrieg! Auf Wiedersehen!
>>
>>53525947

And we have a winner.
>>
File: 1440545582098.jpg (326 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
1440545582098.jpg
326 KB, 669x1001
>>53525832
say them that you woreship german culture (beethoven, goethe (you MUST mention that his major work ("Faust 1") can today be interpreted as an anti-capitalism book) , brecht(!),...), love scandinavia and that you are a great critic of the foreign politics of the u.s.
of course you also have to mention how important the green party and sustainable energy is for the modernisation of the german society.
all germans who go to canada are leftis. they see canada as the better america the same way they see sweden as the better germany.
>>
>>53526022

Margott bitte.
>>
>>53525832
Well, if you really want to impress them by learning memes on the internet, here you go:

Guten Tag, schön Sie kennen zu lernen = Good day, nice to meet you

Sie haben ein sehr schönes Haus = You have a nice house/home

Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache = A proverb, meaning that German is hard to learn

Darf ich "Du" zu Ihnen sagen = We Germans have this thing about using singular "you" as a polite, professional word (Sie, as above) or as a more intimate, friendly one (Du). Closes the distance, change every Sie above in Du if they agree.

Should be enough for a first impression
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.