[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>australians around me while waiting for ski-lift >talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1353525565386.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1353525565386.jpg
33 KB, 251x242
>australians around me while waiting for ski-lift
>talking loudly nonstop about them buying "ciggies", the "chook" they had yesterday and "barbies", going into extreme detail about each of these mundane things
>mfw I fucking know they were doing this on purpose the whole time just to piss me off along with every other Canadian within earshot, which must have been the whole fucking mountain
I will fucking forever hate the asshole Australian accent. Australian more like Asstralian.

Keep the fuck off our ski resorts you subhumans
>>
File: 1424376863376.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1424376863376.png
339 KB, 680x680
>fuckwit
>ciggies
>maccas
>loightah
>>
>>53506818
fuckwit is such a great word
>>
File: 1414789856735.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414789856735.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>53507655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4
>>
>>53506747
on behalf of all australians I apologise for this terrible behavior
I mean, talking loudly about a hectic chook barby in the snow? how fucking uncivilised you probably had so many amazing things happen with your superior Canadian lifestyle that us Australians seem so damn mundane am I right?
I've sent out a message to all Australians in Canada to never speak about any barbys in front of Canadians again so you guys don't have to put up with this utter crap
>>
>>53507655

We're more partial to chucklefuck in the states.
>>
>>53506747

>I'm autistic
>I hate people having a good time

Ftfy
>>
>>53507790
Why are we so based?
>>
>>53507790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs
>>
>>53507973
that's pretty good too.
>>
Why don't you guys just go to NZ if you like skiing/boarding so much?
>>
>>53508476

They could never swallow their pride
>>
>>53507973
Anglos in general are great at making insulting words it's pretty fuckin' kek how half of the time you can make one up on the spot and it'll pass in most circles.

Such as, I dunno, prickledick?
>>
>>53508533
Literally at least 15 hours to get to YVR. I don't understand this fixation on those two mountains.
>>
>>53508476
Are you retarded? If you just want to go skiing or snowboarding, you'd just go to literally any ski field in Australia.

They were clearly there for more than that. That's like assuming any Canadian at an Australian beach was just there for a swim.
>>
>>53506747
are you an autist lmao
>>
>>53506747
>be an australian at the ski lift
>chatting about day to day shit with some m8s while we wait for the lift
>this short fat chinese-indian looking guy off to the side is getting visibly shaken
>ignore him, assume it's just autism
>get on the ski lift and have a great day
>>
>>53508533
No Aussies definitely come here for ski holidays. Last time I went skiing I met one that was going all round the South Island to the different ski fields with his friends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.