[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw american politics are being broadcast live right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 443x332
>mfw american politics are being broadcast live right now on australian television

Why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>53502811

because we're the only thing keeping the chinks out
>>
Because you, along with the rest of the world, will happily, greedily, take our dick entirely inside you.
Balls. Deep.
>>
>>53502811
You shouldn't
Now turn the fucking channel to cricket or whatever the fuck type of sport you watch over there m8
>>
>>53502913
>amerigays
>>
File: 1427777233687.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1427777233687.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>irrelevanstralia
>>
>>53502861
We don't care. There's nothing wrong with chinks
>>
If you live in the Western world, American politics has a bigger effect on your life than the politics of your own country
>>
>>53503055
nah
>>
How do I get a white American boyfriend?
>>
>>53502811
top cuck
>>
File: me.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>53503199
Merry me
>>
>>53502811

It'll be your politics soon enough.
>>
>>53502811
You shouldn't

I don't care and I'm as American as it gets

I'm watching college basketball and hockey and shitposting on /int/
All of which are more interesting than anything to do with politics
>>
>>53502811
it's his last state of union
kind of like the queens christmas address

it's not just regular politics
>>
>>53503648
Obongo is a Kenyan Muslim who is incapable of telling the truth, no one should listen to a word that he says.
>>
>>53504749
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.