[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moved to the UK when i was young >gradually started losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1452455800057.jpg (32 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1452455800057.jpg
32 KB, 316x321
>moved to the UK when i was young
>gradually started losing my first language but got pretty good at english
>have to talk to my parents in my first langauge even though i forgot most of it
>they think i'm retarded
>>
>>53499846
Where did you move from?
What language?
>>
>>53499894
the us
>>
>>53499894
Paki or some muslem shit
>>
File: 1451837506497.jpg (81 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1451837506497.jpg
81 KB, 666x666
>>53499894
poland
>>
>>53499950
Tell them you're a Brit at heart and you refuse to let your tongue suffer by speaking such degrading slop
>>
>>53499846
Same here

not only that but my family spoke two languages before english, so I had/have to keep up with 2 languages
>>
>>53499950
Njoy your British indetity faggot.
>>
>>53499846
I know an Afghani but he never lost his first 4 languages and learned French+English

He wants to join Csis or Csec since 6 languages and he is gonna finish his honors+master program
>>
>>53502071
One time he tried to talk shit to some guy but the guy understood everything he said in any language and french too.

Switched to english and it threw the other guy off so it was pretty funny.
>>
>>53499846
>>53499950
L I T E R A L L Y M E
>>
>>53499950
>Go home for christmas
>the uncle clogged the toilet again
>time for the polish christmas ritual to begin
>a lottery decides who has to unclog the toilet
>anon is chosen
>anon has no idea what to do anymore
>his family gathered around him
>anon starts sweating not knowing what to do
>just staring into this pile of kurwa
>he pulls out his phone and starts dialing
>his mothers phone starts ringing and picks up
>with an echo anon shouts through the phone in english that they send one of their kurwas to unclog his toilet
>anons family beats him up and steals his wallet
>he was only 5 minutes at home yet his wheels and swipers are gone
>proceeds to proudly walk home
>as a first-worlder
>>
>>53502490
good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.