[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw as an American everyone hates you and thinks badly of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ii.jpg (41 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
ii.jpg
41 KB, 500x330
>tfw as an American everyone hates you and thinks badly of you no matter what
I guess I know how it feels to be black now...
>>
Do yanks seriously think it isn't justified?
>>
File: 1450151891258.jpg (552 KB, 1038x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450151891258.jpg
552 KB, 1038x1024
>>53493209
>>
>>53493209
>>53493169
People who role-play politics on an interpersonal level IRL tend to creep me out either way
>>
>>53493250

This is why you cannot into banter America.
>>
>>53493209
is it justified to hate all Muslims because of Jihadists? is it justified to hate all blacks because of thugs? is it justified to hate all Germans because of the Nazi's? The British have a history of being colonizers and being assholes to people as well, so why aren't you guys hated?
>>
Not only are you an idiot but you also have a victim complex. Your mom should've swallowed
>>
>>53493388

>is it justified to hate all Muslims

yes

>>53493388

>is it justified to hate all blacks

absolutely

>is it justified to hate all Germans because of the Nazi's?

germans have long since moved on. in every conceivable way, they're doing better than muslims/nig nogs.

>The British have a history of being colonizers

we civilized much of the world, goat fucking indians would still roam your land doing absolutely nothing useful with it whatsoever if it wasn't for colonisers.
>>
>>53493543
>goat fucking indians would still roam your land doing absolutely nothing useful with it whatsoever if it wasn't for colonisers
oh, so you admit the USA existing is the better alternative? But I thought we made the world a worse place and were shitty people?
>>
>>53493718

>tfw as an American everyone hates you and thinks badly of you no matter what

=/=

>But I thought we made the world a worse place and were shitty people?

???
>>
>>53493787
come on, use your superior English words MATE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.