[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In terms of quality only and not cost, what country has the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: primaryHealthCare.jpg (96 KB, 760x225) Image search: [Google]
primaryHealthCare.jpg
96 KB, 760x225
In terms of quality only and not cost, what country has the best healthcare?
>>
Norway
>>
>>53492040
for the average person? probably some scandi or western euro country. the best hospitals in the world are in the USA but there are also a ton of not so great ones.
>>
>>53492378
The best ones of the World are in Switzerland tho
>>
>>53492438
then why does the pope, arab princes and anybody with money go to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota?
>>
>>53492525
Manny world Leaders, Billionaires and other extremly important persons go to the University hospital of Zürich
>>
>>53492040
General quality as a service towards the population, or quality for millionnaires/billionnaires?
>>
>>53492690
Far enough, but i still think of the top ten hospitals almost all are in the US
>>
>>53492989
millionnaires/billionnaires dont rely on public healthcare
>>
>>53492525
>Mayo Clinic
This food obsession has gone too far.
>>
>>53493264
kek I guess the name burger clinic was already taken.
>>
>>53493149
Not always the case, far from it. A lot of decaying old geezer from various Arab/North African countries go to the public hospitals in France (especilly military hospital like Val-de-Grâce or Clamart).
>>
>>53492690
>>53492525
Dont listen to Achmed, 90% of the top 10 hospitals in the world are in the US with the oddball hospital being the one in france
>>
>>53494043
forgot link

http://hospitals.webometrics.info/en/Methodology
>>
>>53493264
>Visit Sydney
>Some kunt walking his funnel-web
>Get bit
>Go to Vegemite Clinic
>>"oi hold on moit, 's gonna take a bit to downloard your files from overseas, be a bit patient
>Die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.