[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for a job in a restaurant >get interviewed including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1440977334422.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1440977334422.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>looking for a job in a restaurant
>get interviewed including by McDonalds
>none call me back
I can't even find a job as a fucking dishwasher
>>
Don't cry, and continue to find
>>
How do you fuck up a McDonald's interview?
>>
You can expect to become a burger-flipper that easily. You first need to do the awful shit. Clean toilets, serve customers.

Only after you've gained the trust of your manager with your loyalty and work-ethic, you should think about moving to the back and flipping burgers - where the real money is.
>>
>>53475312
>Why did you get fired from your last job anon?
>I was too slow.
>>
File: 1452050543269.png (56 KB, 321x248) Image search: [Google]
1452050543269.png
56 KB, 321x248
>>53474388
Yeah, i was looking at jobs today after I realized my bank is raping me into interest slavery. might have to sell some possessions.

I applied to a sobey's in november, they would be calling this week for an interview, but I doubt it.

Depressing as fuck reading through them. And then all these people way younger then me asking for work with no experience, they are fucked for sure.

Last month they said Windsor had 10% unemployment, This week they say 9.75% as if thats any better. I'm 28 and haven't worked in 3 years. But I've been relatively productive made over 30 tracks of music, and other personal goals an shit.
>>
File: 1448397323955.png (54 KB, 131x166) Image search: [Google]
1448397323955.png
54 KB, 131x166
>>53475611
What kind of music?
If rap, kill yourself
>>
File: 00_centhron-asgard-2013.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
00_centhron-asgard-2013.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>53475679
Hell no, industrial music. Sadly I was unable to fulfil my dream of performing live vocals and scaring the shit out of all the hipsters downtown here. I ran myself into a heep of health problems since 2013.
>>
>>53475755
>industrial
Cool
>>
>>53475830
http://picosong.com/jcms/

http://picosong.com/gUiq/

http://picosong.com/EQFi/

examples
>>
>>53474388
if you're in montreal do a telemarketing job, ALL english people here do telemarketing brah. Look in craigslist under sales job.
>>
>>53474388

You're fucking up during the interviews somehow.

>don't fucking ask what the salary is, it's the only question you really care about but it's also the one question you can't ask
>don't cross your arms over your chest and shit, keep them moderately animated or on the table/in your lap
>maintain eye contact, if more than one interviewer make sure to maintain with both
>don't talk about your fucking hobbies and shit, they don't give a fuck, if asked just say movies, friends and working out, keep it one sentence max
>make your "weakness" something positive in certain situations, like getting tunnel vision on a certain task or problem, it's not a good thing but highlights work ethic and dedication to get shit done

Now go try again
>>
Lie during the interview they're not going to call your previous employer unless it's a management position
>>
Work online, you piece of shit, NA has a good market for crowdsourcing and still you wan't to do slavework.
>>
I've noticed that low skill work jobs emphasize more on interviews
>>
>>53476422

>what are your hobbies
>video games
>get into friendly conversation about video games with male interviewer
>"what do you think x game anon"
>say it's bad
>instant fail

Why
>>
>>53477020
Some of you younger cats really have to learn how to lie about yourselves, in a way that isn't over the top and you can cover your tracks.

Think of it like ur a secret agent and make a plan. Its also a good way to pass the time with boring ass co-workers.
>>
>>53477192
This and >>53476422 this

To be a worker is to be a prostitute, you're selling yourself, if you want to be successful at it you need to make the product appealing. Autistic NEETfaggery and inability to hold a professional conversation isn't appealing, especially if the job you're applying to involves customer interaction and teamwork.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.