[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/world improvement general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 555 (2).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1 MB, 1280x720
how would you improve the world?
>>
>>53462811
Remove Croatia.
>>
>>53462811
Remove Croatia.
>>
remove kebab
>>
single unified technocratic world government

end of nations

total freedom in every way but severe punishment with political or religious radicalism

computerize everything
>>
Magically make India discover a shitload of oil so that they can afford toilets for everyone.
>>
>>53462856
:DDDDDDD
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geniocracy
>>
>>53462856
>exterminate all SSA
>start collecting indian poo
>Use it as fertilizer in new rhodesia
>???????
>Profit????
>>
>>53462864
But seriously, in a million years or so they are going to find coal deposits in oddly uniform shapes that look like roads because the designated shitting streets are going to get compacted and turned into coal.
>>
>>53462811
>nuke mideast
>nuke USA
>nuke Russia
>nuke China
100% peace guarantee
>>
>>53462931
>nuking your islamic masters

thats haram m8
>>
>>53462931
Nuke all the countries that have enough nukes to do this? Ok

You realise this would also make India the world superpower right?
>>
>>53463050
You mean a global power. There would also be Brazil who would probably take Russia's position after China/India.

If anything it would solidify American hegemony.
>>
Remove OP from the genepool.

Now for the serious part - unite Euroasia under 1 banner, same with north and south muricas and go back 2 cold war.

That coulf be nice, untill someone will press the button ofc.
>>
>>53462811
Removing America and China would be a good start.
>>
jews rid get of
>>
>>53462851
this.
arbitrarily dividing territories among separate states is silly and inefficient . have one state with today's states being its districts\regional governments .
one army to deal with separatists\terrorists .
>>
>>53464101
The soviet union tried that.
But Americans imperialist didn't want that.
>>
delete 4chan
>>
This thread will die as a direct result of me posting in it.

Also I would:
>Unite the Koreas under a monarchy to balance power in East Asia
>create an actual non ISIS caliphate to unite the Middle East
>create a moon base
>build a high speed rail connection across the Bering Strait
>>
>>53462811
one world government under a swiss system on amphetamines :^)

>>53464409
ha!
>>
Enforce eugenics by global standards, cut down world population by 50% start world technological golden age where efficiency in production and consumerism dominate. Outlaw immigration, but allow traveling.
>>
File: casas-bosque.jpg (85 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
casas-bosque.jpg
85 KB, 920x517
>>53462811
I hate everybody, i wish i was living in a house in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>53465660
Enforced augenics isn't a dumb idea, you'd eventually be able to breed away inheritable diseases and bad traits such as bad sight, weak mental health etc.

Unfortunately it has fallen out of taste after ww2.
>>
>>53465845
this desu

i want to move to a quiet village somewhere in Norge like Wittgenstein and die there
>>
>>53466432
>tfw eugenicists are the bad guys
bad feel
>>
>>53464101
>>53462851
>What is a monoculture
>what are checks and balances
Every country has different problems, and they need different solutions for them.
The larger a bureaucracy is, the more detached from the bottom it is.
>>
>>53466432
doesn't quite work like that mate
>>
>>53462811

remove kebab
>>
>>53466499
You might experience a culture shock when you find out that we don't ___ __ ___ ___ and that there aren't any __________ ________ _______.
>>
>>53467087
Yes it does, if people with certain mutated genes doesn't reproduce of course the genes won't get passed on and you'd be able to virtually get rid of inheritable diseases.

Obviously to find a compatible partner a full gene sequencing would be required to insure that there wouldn't be any recessive genes that causes disease.

I'm not saying that problems such as mental health would be fixed, because there's almost always environmental factors playing a role as well, but it would greatly decrease the rate.
>>
>>53462811
Nuke Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, India, China, Portugal, and Russia.
>>
>>53467136
You mean Norwegians hate foreigners? /int/ have thought me that you guys are like Swedes when it comes to foreigners.Plus when I was there in Norway,there is a lot of Indians there.But they seem well intergrated
>>
>>53462811
One Country, To Rule Them All.
>>
>>53462811
cut europe loose from Russia/Balkan and move it further into the Atlantic
>>
>>53466499
>and die there

Don't throw yourself in a river.
>>
Let Iran develop nukes tbqh.
The middle-east would stabilize overnight.
>>
File: 1450523933542.png (188 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1450523933542.png
188 KB, 319x310
>>53469366
nice dubs
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.