[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even ONE """""refugee"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: no-thank-you.jpg (34 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
no-thank-you.jpg
34 KB, 960x720
>Even ONE """""refugee""""" coming to my country
>>
You're heartless.
>>
>>53460001
Who are these ?
>>
Still have not seen a good answer as to where in the Constitution the president is given the power to accept and fund refugees
>>
Native people in your country is like 0,01% so it's pretty irrelevant to have another immigrant in here
>>
File: 1418200095244.jpg (48 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1418200095244.jpg
48 KB, 500x539
>my friends think I'm a racist shitlord for saying we shouldn't take in allahu akbars, using the recent events in yurop as a reason
>>
>>53459981
One would be OK. Per century.
>>
>>53460746
Stop talking to him. He's too blue pilled.
>>
>>53460746
wasnt it proven that all the bad terrorists werent even connected to the refugees at all? now here's a thought : do you think 25, 50, 100 or maybe even more years later people will look at this hysteria just like the japanese internment during wwii? i think the only difference is that now with the internet and phones and etc that people can actually be recruited from these groups from overseas
>>
>>53460746
All of my friends are fed up with """"""refugees""""" by now. All you hear about are assaults and rapes.
>>
>>53460987

This. Most of my friends have been against this shit from the start.
>>
When is next german election
>>
>>53460024
Your daughters new boyfriends
>>
>>53461065
Time to send everyone back. Literally dump them back in their original hellholes. Lot of work, violence will be required, but it is necessary.

I get mad when people pretend this is physically impossible because of man-made laws.
>>
>>53461113

But they need us! It's our historic responsability.
(Pls don't make me answer stuff like this)
>>
>>53461074
>>
>>53461256
Send in the army. Cuff them. Deport them. It is absolutely possible.
>>
>>53460645
you'll also be quite puzzled to find mention of 'executive orders' in there as well
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.