[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /int/ ever had an asian gf? What is it like? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451004133214.jpg (406 KB, 790x1116) Image search: [Google]
1451004133214.jpg
406 KB, 790x1116
Anyone on /int/ ever had an asian gf?
What is it like? Is it the best feeling in the world
>>
It's nothing special
We fug when I'm feeling it and we both take decent care of eachother
>>
Nothing special, just different ethnic background, some cultural differences. I don't know how they stereotype chinas as in Mexico, but in the US asian women are stereotyped as submissive.... Totally 100% wrong in my experience (dating and friends).
>>
they're short, have weird faces that creep you out, and have shrill voices.
>>
If you're tempted to find out for yourself, you might as well get rid of your wallet and friends right now.
>>
>>53459530
>Is it the best feeling in the world
pretty much
>>
>>53460399
if they're american asian women they might as well be white
>>
Depends what you mean. I'm with a westernised Asian girl, that is, one who was born and raised here.

Pretty good. My theory is that westernised Asian girls like cucking white women. Also they do have tight vag.

Couldn't say what it would be like to have an actual Asian from Asia gf though.
>>
When I was working in China I had a Chinese girlfriend I met through work, she was a really nice genuine sort of lady. So they do exist but they're pretty few and far between.
>>
>>53462282
I wouldn't exactly agree, there are still differences I think, at least that's the case here.
>>
FOB or whitewashed? As a half-asian I can tell you FOBs get worse in terms of personality as they age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.