[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't the UK return Northern Ireland to Ireland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: northern_ireland_highlighted.png (46 KB, 643x835) Image search: [Google]
northern_ireland_highlighted.png
46 KB, 643x835
Why won't the UK return Northern Ireland to Ireland?
>>
>>53450179
Because most of the Northern Irish don't want to be a part of the Republic of Ireland, due to religious differences. They are mostly protestants.
>>
>>53450179
>Muh Empire

Also half the population would start bombing us
>>
Because it's ours

I wish people would stop claiming our clay
>>
banter
>>
The people here don't want more fucking violence. We're in the most comfortable position possible without the Troubles 2.0 breaking out.
>>
>>53450369
>The people here don't want more fucking violence.
>imports boatloads of muslims
People are getting beheaded over there for fuck's sake.
>>
>return
they never had it before. The only time Ireland was unified was under British Rule :)
>>
>>53450179
Because the Northern Irish don't want to be swamped by disgusting Catholic nutcases who don't even use condoms like sane people. They're Romanian tier.
>>
File: 1443045964046.png (8 KB, 655x178) Image search: [Google]
1443045964046.png
8 KB, 655x178
why would anyone even want them? I cringe when I see their underclass chavs waving my flag.
>>
File: Falklands War.gif (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Falklands War.gif
3 MB, 720x480
Brits like to hold on to useless pieces of land.
>>
Northern Ireland wants to be a part of the United Kingdom
>>
>>53450179
Because Northern Ireland was colonized by the English, who don't want to be under the Irish government's control.
>>
so the potato niggers know where they stand
>>
It's hard to return something that was never theirs
>>
>>53450869
>Travellers
By far the worst group of people I ever encountered in the UK. I'm legit not racist at all but those guys were scum- through and through.
>>
>>53450179
>return

You aren't using that word correctly.
>>
>>53451726

>letting the Scottish off the hook again

There's a word for Scottish+English
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.