[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army Service in Your Cunt\Military thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
tell me, how is military sevice in your country?
Have you served?
i'm curretly n base btw ask questions if you want
>>
>>53441982
איזה בסיס אתה?
>>
Slavery is not a thing in Canada. Sorry OP.
>>
>>53442787
>leaf
go

3 years IAF m80s
>>
File: EB Sniper.jpg (150 KB, 768x510) Image search: [Google]
EB Sniper.jpg
150 KB, 768x510
If you really wanna serve, the prep schools are great.

Now if you're there for obligatory service, it's pretty shitty.

Been thinking about joining Navy.
>>
been thinking about it but it's probably not worth it
>>
Pretty good, depending on the branch you join.
>>
>>53441982
A government paycheck
Was a conscript
Whats the stupidest shit you did?
>>
Yes I served.
It was preddy gud.
>>
>>53441982
It's a humanitarian institution for unemployable retards --in this regard, our military is not much different from our academia.
>>
>>53441982
1 year for 15-17% of the population.
Mostly men serve. They've decided to call in women too, but when you show up you have a physical examination, and the women are mostly going to be sent home.

Myself, I served in the navy. 2 months as a recruit, 1 month in training to be a guardsman, and 9 months as a guardsman.
Apart from the field exercises it was pretty nice. Spent the days checking ID cards, drinking coffee and talking smack with the rest of the team.
>>
Joined the Navy through the Aust. Defence Force Academy, essentially just the University of New South Wales. They paid for my degree and a salary on top of it and at the end I graduate as a ASL making $70k on my first year, basically all I ever did was fuck around at base since our navy is a joke.
>>
>>53444580
Fuck myself in the ass with a shampoo bottle in the showers web i had them all t myself
>>
>>53443346
>3 years IAF
Have fun cleaning sand off the pilot's seat in helicopters?
>>
>>53444896
>1 year
Is it after you finish school or once you turn 18?
>>
>>53445300
From you're 18. Theoretically you can get called for your 1st year of service well into your 40s, but it's not done. The oldest one I met was 23 when he was called in, I think. You can get it postponed if you're studying.
>>53444896
I forgot to say, the conscript period is 2 years, but most serve only 1. This is refered to as the 'first time service'. Some people spend the 2nd year in the home guard, where the year is divided into 1 week of training, once a year, for years on end.
My uncle did that, and was thought to make pipe-bombs, as an example.
>>
>>53445604
Did you get to spend any time on a boat, or was it just on your base?
>>
haha u speak some autist's version of a cool language
>>
File: The gate.jpg (468 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
The gate.jpg
468 KB, 1024x684
>>53445932
I was stationed at a base. Behind the windows to the right is a desk where we checked pedestrians ID-cards. We usually wore army greens, though.
>>
>>53443469
Our navy is the meme branch
Best of them is the air force
>>
File: Mk-19_3.jpg (711 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mk-19_3.jpg
711 KB, 2100x1500
I don't want to think about the amount of money I spent firing this thing.
>>
>>53446115
That seems pretty cushy t b h. Did you get an apartment or salary when working as a conscript?
>>
>>53446467
You get a 70cm wide foam madrass on a room you share with 6 other guys. The pay is 17,5 EUR a day, and another 3500 EUR on the last day of service.
>>
>>53446640
>The pay is 17,5 EUR a day, and another 3500 EUR on the last day of service.
I really wish we'd implement something like this, especially for the unemployed/long-term unemployed. They currently get €188 a week for "looking for work".
>>
File: learn_the_difference.jpg (173 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
learn_the_difference.jpg
173 KB, 600x684
>>53443346
>IAF

Gay
>>
>Have you served?
Thanks but i'm not interesting in building tents and cleaning toilets for refugees.
Spoke with a Lieutenant (or whatever Hauptmann is in English) and that's literally what they do atm even though he has a degree in electronic engineering. The biggest joke right here is: The tents are actually where the soldiers sleep, while the refugees get to sleep in their barracs.
>>
File: alpha_as_fuck.png (688 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
alpha_as_fuck.png
688 KB, 720x960
Military service is 9 months for land army(14 if you become an officer as I did) and 12 months for navy and air force
I served as AA platoon leader in artillery
>>53446329
Indeed these grenades cost a lot of money.Infantymen rarely trained with live fire because of the cost
>>
File: PHP4B579AFB74AC7.jpg (39 KB, 253x350) Image search: [Google]
PHP4B579AFB74AC7.jpg
39 KB, 253x350
We're literally the best immigrants a country can ask for
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.