[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who is from German descent i sadly took my german
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1361761639579.png (24 KB, 324x377) Image search: [Google]
1361761639579.png
24 KB, 324x377
As someone who is from German descent i sadly took my german Flags down from my house and stored them away. I cant believe you Germany. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the FUCK havent you started a revolution and fucking killed merkal in the streets Gaddafi style? until something fucking happens i will never fly that flag again. fucking DO something about it Germany

i know you dont have a amendment that allows you to do so easily but its come to the point were yes people will die but they will not be forgotten as the Liberation

This goes for all of Europe.
Enough is Enough

FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
>>
muh heritage
>>
50 baits
>>
MUH
>>
HURRITAGE
>>
>>53441516

B A I T
A
I
T
>>
File: e31.png (244 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
e31.png
244 KB, 600x732
>>53441604
>>53441653
>>53441708
>>53441767
t. muslim riddled countries full of cunts that wont overthrow their government to stop the raping of their women
>>
>>53441905
t. 17-year-old from /pol/ who relies on memes and conspiracy theories to cover the gaping holes in his oversimplified view of the world
>>
>>53442132
>conspiracy

enjoy the DUDE WEED LMAO president and the 250K """"refugees""""
hope you like Mid East Canada
>>
can i get a non meme answer as to why you fucks arent rebelling?
>>
File: frank.png (1 MB, 1057x752) Image search: [Google]
frank.png
1 MB, 1057x752
>>53441516
just came for the Fronk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.