[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What future holds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: th1_32613.jpg (6 KB, 251x188) Image search: [Google]
th1_32613.jpg
6 KB, 251x188
The day my grandson asks me - "Grandpa, what was this Germany I've read a bit in the history books?" will be glorious.
>>
>>53417486
Unironically posting? Yeah
>>
>>53417486
>being obsessed with Germany and trying to leech off them
Typical Pole
>>
File: hohohoho.jpg (49 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
hohohoho.jpg
49 KB, 268x263
>>53417509
The home or communism, facism and multiculturalism will be gone. It will be a worldwide celebration.
>>
>>53417486
I don't get why so many american flags on /int/ are so sympathetic to germany and are sad its falling
probably because of muh heritage
germany has tried to destroy europe multiple times and is trying to destroy europe again with immigrants
most of the german population is for refugees any way so let germany commit suicide there's no upside to keeping them alive
>>
>>53417678
> probably because of muh heritage
every second american cosplays here as a german i noticed.
>>
>>53417678
Germany has been destroying Europe since ancient times so I'll be laughing when it's finally destroyed.
>>
>>53417678
>>53417800
a bit rude lads
>>
>>53417800
This.
>>
>>53417946
it's well deserved considering German history.
>>
>>53417486

how can one country be so evil? how can we stop the german menace?
>>
>>53418125
We need to find a final solution for the german problem or we can hope that refugees rape them out of existence.
>>
>Poland
>has PiS in power
>laughing about Germany

No wonder you're all plumbers tbqh,you're brain damaged.
>>
>>53418125
name one evil thing germany has ever done
>>
>>53418350

>Killed the Roman empire
>Plunged Europe into the dark ages
>Invented protestantism
>Invented communism
>Killed millions in WW1
>Killed tenfold in WW2, in death camps, on the battlefield, and invented warfare strategies that involve mass-murdering civilians to cause attrition (london blitz etc)
>Orchestrated an Arab invasion on Europe

off the top of my head

literal satan
>>
>>53418240
Ye, it's better to be 20% Moroccan and rising.

Don't get me wrong, fuck PiS but I rather exist in the future then suffer for a few years now.
>>
>>53418626
Literally 2.2% of the population dumbass

with PiS, your democracy is going down the shitter. Life's pretty good here tbqh, there are rarely any massive problems. Can you say the same since PiS came to power?

>a few years
I don't think you fully understand the consequences of sabotaging your democracy
>>
>>53418752
>with PiS, your democracy is going down the shitter
ain't as bad as western media show it desu, it's blow out of proportion in the media to make westerners feel "oh they god it so bad, thank allah we only have *refugees*"".
>>
>>53418790
Then why the massive protests? Aren't they fucking over the constitutional court right now?
>>
>>53418605
...ok
name one evil thing germany did in the last 70 years
>>
>>53418920

literally the last item on the list you schnitzel
>>
>>53418852
They're far from massive, smaller then anti-immigrant ones.
>>
>>53418852
You are talking about protests made by KOD with were in 25% paid shills (by Nowoczesna which is party that came out of nowhere and get into parliament, fishi ? isn't it ?), 50% people that dont know whats goin on and heard about constitutional court 1st time in their pathetic lives. Rest are faggots that lost their power with win of PiS in democratic elections. PO and other shitlords are mad they were left with nothing and need to complain to UE.
>>
File: 1449042873137.jpg (76 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
1449042873137.jpg
76 KB, 358x477
>>53418605
>flag

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>53419244
>heard about constitutional court 1st time in their pathetic lives
You're going a bit too far there m8. I mean you're prolly in no position to say a person x knows shit about it because he's pro party Y due to the fact that PiS jewlets know shit about it as well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.