[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people think any of this shit is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: narcos0001.jpg (271 KB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
narcos0001.jpg
271 KB, 1280x1897
>people think any of this shit is real
>>
Can I buy some cocaine please you filthy spic.
>>
People are dumb.
>>
>>53410329
ask your local nigger
>>
File: 1451652936790.png (599 KB, 1028x675) Image search: [Google]
1451652936790.png
599 KB, 1028x675
>>53410299
>not a single Colombian was casted
>a Brazilian is the main star
YOU CAN'T FABRICATE THIS
>>
>>53410299
Every time I google and wikipedia'd shit from the show it turned out to be real. Like holy fuck did a drug dealer really blow up an entire passenger plane to try and assassinate a politician he didn't like? Yup that definitely happened.

So what did they put on the show that wasn't real? You must have a few examples since you made this very specific thread.
>>
>>53410459
>You must have a few examples since you made this very specific thread.
He's just shitposting m8.
>>
>>53410299
The reality was worse. They're just showing what can be shown to western audiences.

Still, why would it matter what a romanticized murrican TV program portrays?
>>
>>53410456
>not a single Colombian was casted
wut? you can tell who's actually colombian and there's a bunch, including the guy in op pic.
>a Brazilian is the main star
and his accent is terrible. literally unwatchable for any colombian.
>>
Stop shilling El Chapo Jr.
>>
>>53410602
I thought his Colombian accent was great.

t. American.
>>
>>53410299
I'm actually about to be moving to Colombia to teach English in 2 months. I know there are still problems with petty crime, but I'm not going to be kidnapped or anything right?

I keep telling my parents Colombia is safe now but then my friend told me these stories about cab drivers kidnapping foreigners.
>>
File: andresp.jpg (206 KB, 1077x775) Image search: [Google]
andresp.jpg
206 KB, 1077x775
>>53410456
a brazilian played pablo because the Colombian guy who actually looked and sounded like him had a contract with other production company.
>>
File: 1405922915021.png (51 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1405922915021.png
51 KB, 505x800
>>53410299
What do you think of Bomba Estereo? I don't know any other Colombian music but I think they're bretty good.
>>
>>53410676
You should be fine, but be on the lookout for people following you at night. Don't go to neighborhoods you don't know. Don't flaunt any wealth. Always be on guard and if a situation seems sketchy, you need to get out of there ASAP.

Otherwise I'd say enjoy your trip dude.
>>
Amazing show, my favorite crime relayed one, better than breaking bad honestly, but other than passenger jet what is fiction in it?
>>
>>53410676
If you don't trust taxi drivers then use Uber. Most of the times is cheaper than a taxi and its available on every major city on the country.
>>
>>53410705
They are... the bomb
>>
PLOMO
>>
>>53410705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_9Bld7JYc

>niggers pushing degeneracy and racemixing
>>
>>53410740

Have you been to Colombia? I know how to deal with street crime in Latin America, but was more specifically wondering about there.

What part of Guatemala are you in? I just got back from there. Spent about two weeks in antigua and another two in Atitlan.
>>
>>53410747
Also I started listening to this Colombian band after the show
https://youtu.be/ssGg46rz-jw
>>
>>53410815
O

>>53410747
The passenger jet was real. That happened.

>>53410821
Post a better band then.
>>
>>53410849
that voice sounds terrible and out of place
>>
>>53410748
Didn't know they had uber. Do you know anything about Baranquila? Anything to do there?
>>
>>53410872
PLATA
>>
>uneven coloured bars
>>
>>53410676
where?
don't say Barranquilla or any of the disgusting cities at sea level
>>
File: plomo.jpg (217 KB, 720x1212) Image search: [Google]
plomo.jpg
217 KB, 720x1212
>>53410815
>>53410922
>>
>>53410954
Maybe Barranquilla. Hopefully Medellin, but most likely Barranquilla. Possibly Carategena. What's wrong with Barranquilla though?
>>
>>53410843
No but my brother has. I imagine it's not much different than most places but I could be wrong. I'd just look at a travel guide just to be sure
>What part of Guatemala are you in
Panajcahel for a week after 4 days in Rio Dulce and Lívingston. I was planning on visiting Antigua on the way to Guat City but i probably will just visit next time.

The only street crime I've experienced is the occasional pickpocket, though I know Guat City has some really rough areas that you don't want to be caught dead in at any hour of the day.
>>
>>53411000
the heat and the people, but specially the people
>>
>>53410630
imagine watching a cartoon about the romans and greeks where the voice actors had thick new york, southern, and black accents.
>>
>>53411071
Dude. Go to Antigua. It was my favorite city in all of Guate. One of the nicest cities in the country. One of the best nightlife. Easy to mix with locals there. Filled with cool nature shit within 40 minutes of the city. I wouldn't miss it, it was easily one of my favorite places in all of Central America. Panajachel was allright, but you gotta get to the other side of the lake. San Pedro is a fucking blast.

Also Livingston might be a bit of a let down for you. Its extremely dirty and the beach is completely, and I mean completely covered in trash. Me and my buddies walked for 2 hours trying to find beach that wasn't completely covered. One thing though is if you go to Livingston go to the Garufino slum on the beach and ask for Maria's restaurant. Best food I had in Gautemala.

Overall street crime is easy to avoid like if you said you don't flash your smartphone or money. I went through seedy parts of San Pedro Sula and San Salvador without a scratch although San Salvador was by far the scariest place I've been in.

>>53411120
What's the best city then? I really want to go to Medellin but I heard Calli is good too.
>>
>>53411166
Yea it's definitely weird. For some reason for historical dramas hollywood will give people British accents no matter what country they're in. Like in Enemy at the Gates some of the people had British accents even though it was supposed to be Russia.
>>
>>53411275
I've actually already been to Antigua when I was younger, but the experience was kind of a blur. I do know the bars are supposed to be a blast though, I wS planning to go with a buddy of mine next year.
>San Pedro is a fucking blast
So I've heard. I might go tomorrow night if i get the opportunity
>Lívingston is extreamly dirty and the beaches are covered in trash
I was thinking about going to a private beach a little farther away for that reason, that or I might just spend a day in Lívingston then take a days trip to Tikal. Money's hardly an issue, most everything is cheap as fuck, so whatever the case I can plan it out as I go.
>>
File: IMG-20150927-WA0013.jpg (64 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150927-WA0013.jpg
64 KB, 1328x747
>>53411613
All I gotta say is that Antigua was one of the best places to mix with the locals in all of Central America. San Pedro is cool if you like partying. They also have this thing called the Indian nose hike that takes you right over Atitlan. PIc related is me and some buddies at the top.

Livingston does have some nice beaches farther down in front of some of the hotels and restaurants. I think there's also a place called seven saints with a bunch of pristine waterfalls. If you have the money it would probably be better to stay in the hotels on the beach rather than in the city. The hotels and hostels in the city are shit. But if you stay at Iguana hostel and a tall bald bitch is working their punch her in the face for me. Livingston does have an interesting culture and the seafood was some of the best in CA. The ferry ride up the rio dulce in and of itself was breathtaking. 200 meter high cliffs completely covered in lush vegetation. Enjoy your stay man. Guatemala is an awesome experience.
>>
>>53410299
Colombians are badass.
>>
>>53411275
Bogota is good but kinda boring.

Medellin is pretty decent.

Tourists seem to hate Cali.
>>
>>53411958
>Tourists seem to hate Cali

Why's that? I was talking to this Colombian girl in Panama and she said Cali is like THE party city in Colombia. Medellin seems like it has better location tho.
>>
>>53412015
Cali is good for locals but not good for foreigners. Locals in Cali can be rude and unhelpful and this is bad if you don't know your way around.
>>
>>53410571
What are you doing in Guatemala m8?
>>
>>53411817
What did the bald bitch do to you?
>>
PLATA

O

PLOMO
>>
>>53410299
no they don't
>>
>>53410456
They casted a puertorican to play Pablo in Escobar:Paradise Lost.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.