[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/world improvement general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 555 (2).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1 MB, 1280x720
how would you improve the world?
>>
>>53408728
Occupation of Africa with Russian cooperation. Build up the infrastructure. Instate as good a native run democracy we can. Open them to trading and deport all the unproductive nogs everywhere back to Africa.
>>
>>53408728
Get rid of all the Croatians.
>>
>>53408728
Kill OP and then myself.
>>
erase the middle east
>>
Nuke Chile and Argentina
>>
>>53408728
kill all humans
>>
>>53408728
Sack the yanks as world police and give it back to us
>>
remove islam from ever having existed
>>
>>53412280
:O
>>
ban islam and anime
>>
>>53408728
Stop Olympic and Fifa world cup. But continue the Paralympic
>>
Make everything into Sweden. Force everyone to learn Swedish. Then colonize Mars, Venus, Enceladus and Titan. Then when we acheive interstellar travel (which is inevitable with Swedish engineering) we Swedify any and all Aliens we come across.
>>
>>53408728
Global free trade zone
>>
Cut military spendings, even in a limited fashion it would provide a massive boost to efforts in stamping out starvation and poverty.

Reform the UN so that it isn't crippled by vetos anymore.

Invest more in spreading good education & green technology across the world.

Advance space related technologies and prepare for terraforming Mars.
>>
>>53414991
Mars is shit, you should focus on terraforming Venus instead.
>>
>>53408728
bring back the ottocuck empire of the late 16th century

i don't even like ottomans, but they seemed capable of holding the arabic and african menace down
>>
I would finish a computer engineering (with basement in nanotechnology) degree and I would find a new technology to power cells that get around 80% of the energy.

As my hobby in programming, I would create programs that teach awesome things about math and physics in such a very easy way, explaining the real meaning behind these cold languages and abstract non sense.

If it's possible, when I retire, I would make a physics degree to study wave functions of gravitation just to try to find a way to counter it.

But this year things got hard in my country. They canceled all student loans and college financing, and they closed technical schools for those that finished high school already. It's virtually impossible to make a college this year if you are poor and pay a rent like me.
>>
>>53415038
Terraforming mars is a lot more realistic than terraforming venus.

>>53415070
You, I like you. Keep working for your goals anon.
>>
>>53415039
this. Arabs need Turkish rule so they won't endlessly fight eachother. Though you should stay out of the Balkans, maybe just conquer Albania and Bosnia this time?
>>
By growing larger
>>
>>53415114
Do you enjoy low gravity and getting deformed? Because that's what's going to happen on Mars.

Venus is near perfect size and distance from Earth, we just need to figure out how to remove excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
>>
>>53408728
>>>/vp/

Not Earth
>>
>>53414846
I don't think I'd enjoy designated interracial breeding grounds, cucksheds and global homosex orgies
>>
>>53415411
When everyone is the same race and everyone shares the Swedish culture, there will be no more cucking. Also wtf is a "cuckshed"?
>>
>>53415452
>Swede feigning ignorance
>>
>>53408728
Kill myself.
>>
to be completely honest with you my friends:
>sterilize everyone in Africa, India and Middle-East
>wipe religion from ever existing on this planet
>>
>>53417446
whats so wrong about religion its just form of philosophy
>>
>>53417767
>whats so wrong about religion
t. Muhammed
>>
I would turn the middle east into one giant crater, then I would force all blacks in the USA to move back to Africa, then I would make all Asian languages illegal, then I would shit in your mouth OP and make you swallow it, and when you shit it again you will eat it again. This cycle will repeat until you die of exhaustion.
>>
>>53418063
>I would turn the middle east into one giant crater
This would cause a lot of seawater to flood the crater, causing all kinds of enviromental chaos

Also why would you make OP eat your shit, are you German or something?
>>
File: 555555.png (28 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
555555.png
28 KB, 256x256
>>53418063
pretty rude desu
>>53418116
this
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.