[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might have just fucked my life up senpai >declined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I think I might have just fucked my life up senpai

>declined on my student loan

Do I just work at McDonald's for the rest of my life?
>>
File: 1427336873221.gif (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427336873221.gif
8 KB, 200x200
You live in one of the most beautiful countries on earth lad.

Don't be so sad. Get a chill job, save up for school if you need to. It's okay to take some time off. Hell, I wish I had. I luckily don't have any loan debt but school felt like a waste because I felt so rushed, I didn't get to do what I really wanted. It's okay to take time. Everything will be alright.
>>
>Falling for the college/university scam
>>
>>53402237

Keep at it long enough and you can become the manager!
>>
>>53402574
Thanks Anon, I just don't know how to tell my family. They're going to be so disappointed with me.
>>
File: kitty1.jpg (13 KB, 236x293) Image search: [Google]
kitty1.jpg
13 KB, 236x293
>>53402786
It's best to just tell them the truth.
You know you messed up, but it doesn't have to be the end. Just ask for their understanding and patience. I obviously don't know your family, but in most cases it's easier to just be honest and let the blowup happen, then the worst is over. After that you can heal and figure out what you need to do to move on.
>>
>>53402963
Thanks for the help anon. This fucking sucks but hopefully it works out.
>>
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
Marry rich.
>>
Get an astronomy degree and come to Tierra del fuego to live comfy for your entire life. Pay is not so good, but it's great and everyday is different
>>
join the armed forces
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.