[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are Brits so obsessed with Los Angeles, and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: los angeles_01_681x298.jpg (269 KB, 681x298) Image search: [Google]
los angeles_01_681x298.jpg
269 KB, 681x298
Why the fuck are Brits so obsessed with Los Angeles, and the general SoCal area?
It's like they daydream about the obnoxious LA lifestyle.
>>
>>53392957

I've never known a single one who has ever really talked about LA. Las Vegas, sure, some are into the idea of Utah, idits like New York and all the hipsters want to go to Boston.
>>
they all go to florida
>>
>>53392957
>Why the fuck are Brits so obsessed with Los Angeles
We are? News to me.
>>
File: 1450192144003.jpg (21 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
1450192144003.jpg
21 KB, 480x345
Foreigners generally make the mistake of thinking Los Angeles is a real city, or even a real city with culture. They are wrong on both counts.

t. -Los Angeleno
>>
>>53395995
>all the hipsters want to go to Boston.

You mean Portland, Oregon.

If I had to visit America, it would probably be the midwest. But I don't really have any interest in visiting, would much rather travel the leaf tbqh

Also, basically every Brit I know who has visited the USA visited Florida.
>>
>>53396190
>basically every Brit I know who has visited the USA visited Florida.
Same here, Florida and Vegas seem to be what attracts most.
>>
>>53396058
>>53396190
>>53396231
aka orlando for harry potter
>>
>>53396190
>You mean Portland, Oregon.

Fuck..I actually did mean Portland. Or Seattle. Wherever the indie music is.

>it would probably be the midwest

Me too. I like the idea of the wide open spaces, and little diners and shit. The rest of it just looks like one big depressing industrial park.
>>
>>53396302
what?
>>
>>53396365

He thinks we go to florida to go to universal studios just for the harry potter area of the park.
>>
First time I've ever heard about it.

Maybe because they're liberal as fuck and it's the common student labour/green party supporter wet dream? I don't know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.