[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my grandma with Alzheimer hides food in her clothes >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1374005867329.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1374005867329.png
94 KB, 396x385
>mfw my grandma with Alzheimer hides food in her clothes
>mfw all other victims of concentration/work camps apparently do the same.

Thanks Germany.
>>
that's as as hell bro
>>
>>53392613
sad*

what the fuck
>>
fuck alzheimer
>>
>>53392474
now you're closer than ever to that babushka's kitchen you're dreaming of for a long time
>>
File: smug wallpaper.png (51 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug wallpaper.png
51 KB, 1920x1080
>Poland
>>
I remember my grandpa with Alzheimer's incoherently rambling about bombing Koreans. Seriously fuck Alzheimer's though, if there isn't a way to prevent it by the time I'm like 60, I'm just going to start eating like shit so I die quicker because I know I have Alzheimer's in my family history so there's a good chance I could get it too. It's the worst thing ever watching somebody slowly die from that, I'd weather get cancer or something.
>>
How the fuck did so many people survive the "death" camps?
>>
>>53393037

This, I guess.

I don't think it's that bad for the victim himself, but shit his family must go through is life breaking and I would never want my son to waste his life in watching me, a dead, brainless wandering zombie.
>>
>>53393061
They used them as slave labor before killing them. The camps got liberated by the allies.
>>
>>53393037
for old people learning a new language helps

the daily habits will discourage the brain so you have to keep it active
>>
>>53392474
she was in a polish concentration camp?
>>
>>53393061
They were not being killed right on the doorstep. Germans sent some captives to factories, farms and even private households. When my greeat-grandfather was captured they sent him to a camp first, then selected ubermensch-looking people including him to sent them to Germany as slaves.
>>
My grandmother died just last year and she had Alzheimers. Went to visit her with mom and dad at the home (she just wasn't in a place to take care of herself) and the conversation was the same every time

>my mom and dad are dead?
>what about the old house?
>what about my sister?

I'm not glad she passed, but I'm glad she won't have to go trough that ever again
>>
>>53392474
Alzheimer might help her forget how shitty Poland is
>>
>>53393061

Grandma was in the work camp, actually, because she wasn't jewish, they just forced her to work and dig some shit. So she did. Work was hard. So hard, that when she was going there, her parents refused to give her pillow and blanket, because "she isn't going to survive it anyway" (I know, they were jerks, especially my great grandparent, who was constantly drunk worthless peasant, apparently). She survived, though.
>>
>>53393361

Good for you that she's asking any coherent questions. Mine just says random words over and over again, and only few of those make any sense.
>>
>>53393377

Well, ok. Your nation is so great, that you have 1000 arabs raping your women in the streets and media and police trying to cover it up.

You might be richer, but money is not everything.
>>
File: sad2.jpg (38 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
sad2.jpg
38 KB, 540x544
>>53393606
;_;
It's truly one of the worst diseases
>>
>>53393422
Feels good that none of you new fags can claim the "we suffered"-shit up anymore.
>>
>>53394174

Feels good that your scumbag ancestors are feeding worms and the only way the world is going to celebrate the memory of them every year is through making them shooting targets in yet another WW2 game.
>>
>>53394487
They died, your ancestors died, you will die and so will I. I'm happy that we don't have to pay you fuckers for something we never did.
>>
>>53392474
>Alzheimer
meme disease desu
>>
>>53394591

>we never did.

You're saying that about your generation or you're denying the crimes commited by nazis?
>>
>>53394953
guess little genius
>>
>>53395010

You inherited some wealth as a nation. This wealth has been stolen from us and our ancestors. We should get it back.
>>
>Visit my grandmother with alzheimers
>Calls my father Anton, my late grandfather.
>Thinks im my father
She said it for a few seconds and then she realized what she said and she looked sad. She is currently reminiscing the married years with my grandfather who died 30 years ago a lot.
>>
Reminds me of this
>>
>>53395229
Poland was always a shithole though, you have to be deluded to think you're entitled to anything.
>>
>>53395316

Sadly, that's still early Alzheimer, it seems.
>>
>>53392474
>>53392945
Dumb frog posters.
>>
>>53395010
daily reminder these are the tards that wont forgive denbts.
>>
>>53392474
My grandma does that too. It's just because people with Alzheimer and Dementia don't know what the fuck they are doing.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.