[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Europeans claim that Americans are: >rude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (517 KB, 1999x1999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
517 KB, 1999x1999
Why do so many Europeans claim that Americans are:

>rude
>dumb
>unfriendly

I went to the USA last year and traveled to some US states and visited plenty of places. I've never met friendlier people in my life, I felt welcomed and at home.

They knew where Switzerland was, so the lies about Americans not knowing about the rest of the world is a lie.

Meanwhile in Europe you never really feel welcomed and people are way rude.

Where does this myth come from /int/?
>>
>>53363640
prob the mericunts that come to their countries are shit tbf
>>
american said >>53363640
>>
No one ever said they are rude or unfriendly,actually the opposite,too friendly.
They are dumb as fuck tho
>>
File: bignasca1.jpg (54 KB, 800x424) Image search: [Google]
bignasca1.jpg
54 KB, 800x424
Americans and Swiss are very similar
>>
>>53363755
He's dead, you know.
>>
maybe you can't read between the lines and you think smile = friendly
>>
>>53363679
>>53363679
I'd put money on this
>>
>>53363793
I know :,(
>>
>>53363805
Here we go with the "being polite and friendly means you're fake" meme
>>
>>53363850
well I see plenty of americans through the net who blatantly don't give a shit about others but who smile all the time

that's what I meant
>>
>>rude
Because rich people send their kids to Europe and they act like asses

>dumb
Because every dumbass has an internet connection and a a lot of people don't pay attention to geography outside North America

>>unfriendly
Finnish liars.
>>
>>53363640
Causing war and destabilizing countries gives you a bad reputation. That's why people call them a lot of bad things. However i don't think unfriendlyness is an American stereotype.
>>
>>53363640
most americans are pretty freindly as long as you don't act like the stereotype of an upstuck european insulting american ways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbW7d_Tows (3:33)
>>
>>53363640
because online muricunts are obnoxious retards. I went to the USA last two years and the only places it was fucking stupid was in New York, Commiefornia and generally the hispanic south.

New England is full of friendly people, reminds you of Austria
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 196x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 196x223
>>53363891
>well I see plenty of Americans through the net
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.